• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 1, 2020

    The Last of Us | It’s officially the year of The Last of Us Part II!

    The Last of Us | It’s officially the year of The Last of Us Part II!


    It’s officially the year of The Last of Us Part II!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 09:00 PM PST

    Happy New Year, Everyone! We're officially in the year of The Last of Us Part II! - Artist: JessCookie

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 08:08 PM PST

    Did anyone see a firefly?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 10:18 AM PST

    Happy new year, survivors! This is gonna be THE YEAR, you all know why!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 03:28 PM PST

    I love this foreshadowing

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 11:42 AM PST

    You Can't Stop This.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 02:49 PM PST

    On grounded, new game plus, think I've drawn myself into a hole?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 10:09 PM PST

    "Slaughtered by a crazy old man"

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 01:06 AM PST

    $60.01 in the jar. I think I'm ready for Part II ��

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 05:43 PM PST

    Happy new year with a clicker cigar!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 03:58 PM PST

    Got this sweatshirt... reminds me of Ellie’s shirt

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 08:37 PM PST

    The Last Of Us: #2 game of the DECADE

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 03:58 PM PST

    Do you think Ellie will be remembered as one of the best female video game characters in the future?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 05:27 AM PST

    Over time more and more video game developers are putting in female characters as there protagonists and antagonists. But in my opinion I still cannot think of a new female playable character in recent times other than Aloy (Horizon Zero Dawn) and 2B (Nier: Automata) that is up to par with Ellie. And with TLOU2 around the corner I think this gap will widen.

    submitted by /u/Solid_ferret
    [link] [comments]

    Sarah's impact in such a short time

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 08:47 AM PST

    From personal experience I've never been more upset at the death of a character I've known for less than 30 minutes in any form of media. I have played hundreds of games and nothing has come close. Is there another character with that kinda impact in that amount of time or is Naughty Dog just God-tier in character development?

    submitted by /u/KTHREEx
    [link] [comments]

    Local game store has Survival Edition for $200. Is it worth it?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 09:42 PM PST

    My local game store has the Survival Edition for $200 and I'm seriously thinking about picking it up. It's in great shape and still sealed. Is this a good deal? Should I pull the trigger?

    submitted by /u/dizzlevantizzle
    [link] [comments]

    Big eyes?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 04:24 PM PST

    This is just a simple question. Does anyone else think that Joel's eyes in some of the cutscenes are h u g e?

    submitted by /u/pinfixite
    [link] [comments]

    Tlou wallpaper/screen capture

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 10:59 AM PST

    Does anyone have any high quality screen captures or wallpapers for the giraffe scene with Ellie?

    submitted by /u/TheCoonManYT
    [link] [comments]

    Going for Platinum, but...

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 07:22 PM PST

    I'm going for Platinum on Survivor. I understand I have to do Survivor+ as well but, I have alot of questions.

    • I missed the first optional conversation. Will I have to start a new game and finish it to get it, or can I just start a game on Easy, get the conversation, and get the trophy?

    • Do you have to beat Grounded and Grounded+ to get Platinum? I don't see any trophy for Grounded(+).

    • What are the hidden trophies? I tried to look around online... But I'm bad at that stuff.

    • Please leave any tips. As of New Year's Eve, I'm at The Outskirts. Any advice you'd like to give me would be appreciated greatly.

    submitted by /u/gkremerss
    [link] [comments]

    Sharing this after 2 very careless playthroughs on my ps4 (had 19 back on my ps3). 69% ACCURACY, NICE!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 08:08 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment