• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 31, 2019

    The Last of Us | 150 days left :(

    The Last of Us | 150 days left :(


    150 days left :(

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 04:53 AM PST

    Just thoughts

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 02:42 PM PST

    Finally got the platinum trophy for this masterpiece

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 02:06 PM PST

    Part 2 is coming

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 08:07 PM PST

    It took me 20 mins to make this on my phone, whatcha thinking?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 12:59 PM PST

    Don't know what to say, i hope y'all appreciate it :)

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 07:06 PM PST

    The Last of Us Part 2 Leaked Image

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 03:56 PM PST

    Congrats to all the veteran Last of Us players

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 01:52 PM PST

    I only just finished the game for the first time last night after picking it up a week ago, and just...wow. There has never been a game that has left me breathless so many times in such powerful ways. After the final cut scene (you know the one) I was waiting for another Seasonal transition, but instead got the big NaughtyDog logo and audibly gasped in surprise. Such a powerful ending.

    Now I've had a PS4 for a while now, but somehow had never even heard of this game (blasphemous, I know). I only learned about this game after hearing a few of my friends saying how they can't wait for the sequel. I went down the rabbit hole and quickly discovered just how many awards this game had and decided to grab myself a copy.

    The point I'm trying to make is that it is now less than 24 hours since finishing the game and I am already going insane from the wait for the sequel after eating up all the teasers and trailers Naughty Dog have released; For those that played it day 1 back in 2013, I commend you for living in suspense for all that time, and can only imagine the joy you all had when you saw that first teaser.

    Not really sure how to end this other than saying how much I respect this fan base for being so patient, and respectful to the whole development team.

    Now onto grounded mode while I wait!

    TLDR: I'm a last of us noob who only just finished it, and y'all are damn amazing for waiting this long to see a second chapter.

    submitted by /u/DrDooaDiddle
    [link] [comments]

    The Last of us fanart

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 08:19 PM PST

    Had a weird creepy glitch happen

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 08:57 PM PST

    I was in the sewers, at the part where Joel and Sam are separated from Ellie and Henry.

    I did what I usually do to get through that section quickly, I load up the shotgun and the "shorty" and run around a little bit to attract infected so I can pick then off because I have a hard time getting through that section using only stealth because of the sheer amount of stalkers around.

    It's mostly stalkers in that part, but there are a couple clickers. My shotgun was fully upgraded, so I was able to blow the head clean off one of the clickers from halfway across that open area by the door.

    Instead of falling over, this headless clicker kept stumbling toward Joel, flailing its arms about like clickers do. I tried to shoot it again because I was afraid this dead clicker would still kill me somehow, but the bullets just went right through it.

    The clicker kept advancing until it got to Joel. When one of its arms hit Joel, it just pushed him out if the way without doing any damage, and then the clicker fell over and actually died.

    It honestly really startled me. I've never seen that happen before.

    submitted by /u/OriginalSweet
    [link] [comments]

    The Universe listened...

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 10:34 PM PST

    Back in 2016, I was a Sophomore in high school when Part II was announced. I told some of my friends jokingly that I wouldn't play this game until I was out of school. Fast forward to the February release date reveal, I was ecstatic that I would finally have this game in my hands soon, and before I was done with school unlike I had predicted. You can probably see where this is going, but with the new May 29th release date, I will be playing this beautiful game the night of my last day of High School. Gonna be a great day :)

    submitted by /u/Bulldoge_
    [link] [comments]

    [Screenshot] Another Decent One I Managed to Get Accidentally

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 04:49 PM PST

    My thought on who the new character could be

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 12:07 AM PST

    I swear I haven't seen many people think this up. But what if the new character is Marlena's daughter.

    We knows there's a cult that kills women who are pregnant.

    If that takes place in the past, why wouldn't it be likely that this is the reason Anna and Marlena eventually came to knowing each other? They were both pregnant when the met each other. Or, Marlena was already attempting to take down the cult, and only managed to do so, thanks to the help of Anna. Hence making the insinuation that Marlena also had a child, a child we never got to see because like Anna, she had to move from place to place because she was being hunted by the cult.

    We know that Marlena is/was Anna's most trusted, if not only friend. So what would encourage Anna (apart from perhaps Marlena being her only friend) to give her daughter to Marlena, and not perhaps instead to, oh idk, Ellie's father to take care of her? 🤔

    We still don't know much if anything about her father.

    How did Marlena have the time and experience to raise a child? Maybe she had already had one? Perhaps this is why raising Ellie, was not a burden that Marlena was bothered to take upon 🤔

    What do y'all think?

    submitted by /u/Ruptito
    [link] [comments]

    What weapon do y’all play on maining in The Last of Us Part II

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 11:29 PM PST

    I plan on using the bow also by "maining" I mean like usually having it selected

    submitted by /u/yeetusmaster21
    [link] [comments]

    Forgot to post until now, but I was Ellie for Halloween

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 11:19 PM PST

    Chelsea Tavares just announced that she's part of the Part II cast through her Instagram!

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 04:03 AM PST

    I had a rather odd bug happen to me at the end of my NG+ playthrough

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 10:35 AM PST

    I recorded a clip from the game that seemed really awsome and cinematic to me, so i decided to give an extra flavour.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 11:18 AM PST

    Need help for last of us grounded!!!

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 02:29 PM PST

    I am stuck at the basement and I need tips/tricks to help me Plz. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/LolsterBOt
    [link] [comments]

    Help? Please? I’m making a video

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 10:30 AM PST

    I'm making an Ellie edit and need advice on how to download scenes from tlou I really want the ones where she kills David and in tlou 2 trailer when she said I'm gonna find them and kill them all

    submitted by /u/cameo0201
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment