• Breaking News

    Monday, December 30, 2019

    The Last of Us | Messed around with editing and made this.

    The Last of Us | Messed around with editing and made this.


    Messed around with editing and made this.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 11:26 AM PST

    “Slaughtered by a crazy man...”

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 04:38 PM PST

    Finally. Bring on Part 2!!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 09:15 AM PST

    Wanna hear a joke?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 04:52 AM PST

    So I just got to THAT part in Last of Us and...I honestly was stunned and shocked

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 01:18 PM PST

    And by THAT part, I mean where David almost killed Ellie and Ellie managed to grab his hatchet and turn his face into hamburger meat. What really set the whole scene for me wasn't Ellie finally killing him, it was Joel having to stop her. I feel like he pieced everything together as soon as he got in that meat locker and saw the bodies and had to kick it into high gear to get to her. I also think it was a great moment for Ellie to kill him instead of Joel.

    But what really made my eyes well up a little bit was when Ellie said "He tried to--" but Joel wouldn't let her finish and ended up calling her "Baby girl". I think in that moment, he finally opened up himself just a little bit because, deep down under that mean exterior, he honestly did care about her. And he couldn't bring himself to stay mad at her after she brought up Sarah.

    That's as far as I've gotten so far. But this story really is something unique in gaming. I'm still not 100% in favor of this games' combat system, but it's overshadowed by this great story.

    submitted by /u/RighteousNeighbor
    [link] [comments]

    my take on Ellie's tattoo

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 04:08 PM PST

    Made a snoo for you guys!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 11:44 AM PST

    Halley Gross vaguely talks about Ellie having to travel by boat (PSX 2017 Panel)

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 08:59 AM PST

    You’re not slick Ellie

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 10:42 PM PST

    Capitol building grounded. No weapons no kills no suspicions

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 12:12 AM PST

    How many people live in the Boston quarantine zone?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 03:20 PM PST

    I often wonder about things that don't matter. I know that the population of the quarantine zone obviously doesn't matter in the grand scheme, but I'm curious.

    You don't really see too many people when you're walking around, and a few random people in the street do recognize Joel and Tess, but that probably just means they're known smugglers, at least to the general population in that area. There are probably quite a few people in the buildings, so the fact that there aren't many walking around doesn't mean much.

    The military still seems to be going strong, but there are several mentions of rations running low, although based on what Joel says in Pittsburgh, the military could just be keeping some of it for themselves, or there could be a legitimate food shortage, and it could have nothing to do with rations being stretched too thin among a large population.

    You also don't really see too much of the quarantine zone, and I'm not actually sure how big it is.

    submitted by /u/OriginalSweet
    [link] [comments]

    Construction Paper art I did back in the day. What I had hoped TLOU 2 might be about.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 10:50 PM PST

    I want to talk about it Trophy question

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 02:33 PM PST

    So do you have to get all of the optional conversations in one playthrough?

    I went through and missed one. So I replayed NewGame Plus. And I got the one I missed. Yet I still didn't get any trophy.

    Do I need to redo the entire game getting every conversation all over again? Or is there a way to check if there is another one I missed? I'm pretty certain the one I just got was the only one I had missed.

    submitted by /u/JesterTRT
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know when Part 2 will be available for pre-order?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 11:48 AM PST

    My friend recently finished Remastered and she absolutely fell in love with Ellie so I'm going to get her the Ellie edition. Her birthday is in a few days so I thought that'd be a nice thing to surprise her with, but I can't find any pre-orders available anywhere.

    submitted by /u/el-gringo-alto
    [link] [comments]

    Combat Questions

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 02:54 PM PST

    If you've ever played the game long enough to see the tip that Clickers can be beaten by melee weapons. Well for some reason I was able to Kill a clicker with my fist.

    submitted by /u/RageingMechine
    [link] [comments]

    If you look closely, you can see some differences in the trailer VS. the gameplay footage. Some more noticeable than others. Just a reminder that the trailer was mashed together to convey something other than what is really happening and Naughty Dog is trying to trick us all.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 05:44 PM PST

    Part 2 Ellie Edition from eBay

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 01:12 PM PST

    I live in Europe, and as far as I've heard the Ellie Edition will be a NA exclusive.

    Currently the only way to get one that I know of is through eBay. Of course these listings are way more expensive than they are supposed to be, so I was wondering if this really was the only viable option.

    Has it been confirmed that the Ellie Edition is not going to be restocked and that it is only available in North America?

    Do any of you have any experience with buying Pre-order items on eBay?

    Thanks for your help, I am somewhat lost on the the topic

    submitted by /u/AntarcticDiego
    [link] [comments]

    DIGITAL PRE ORDER OR PHYSICAL COPY

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 12:00 PM PST

    help me decide what to do!!! i've been waiting for this game ever since i finished the last of us in 2015!!! i don't know whether or not to order the game online or to place a pre order on game stop or best buy!! i know i eventually will want a physical copy cause that's just me but i want to be able to play it the moment it drops!

    submitted by /u/magzamoo
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t download/play The Last of Us Remastered on PS4

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 10:05 AM PST

    I just recently got a ps4 slim for Christmas with the last of us remastered bundle and I put the disc in and did not load for me to be able to play nor did it download at all to my system like every other game. When I tried to play it, the loading screen of fireflies was all I got for a good half hour before I gave up. Any solutions?

    submitted by /u/phillygirl52
    [link] [comments]

    My Art Gallery - featuring The Last of Us

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 11:37 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/RpNZfHP

    Since many people are showing off their goodies, I wasn't feeling good to day so I took a few pictures of the art gallery in my home. These are from the first game and the pictures I have on order from the sequel are not framed up yet. I may have to find a different room though as I have space for two, maybe three more, in this room.

    Not pictured is the Mondo 4LP set, Playstation Gear Store: The Last of Us game cover poster, Ellie's replica backpack, Ellie's ice cream sweatshirt, and Ellie's red/black plaid sweatshirt.

    I would have bought the Mondo posters but, if I recall, they went on sale at noon on the days they went up and I work during that time, so I couldn't purchase them. The one print I really want is called "Crows" from Cook and Becker but those were long sold out when I bought the others. Ugh!

    I think that is about it for now.

    https://imgur.com/a/RpNZfHP

    submitted by /u/TabletTeacher
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment