• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 4, 2021

    The Last of Us | This was a profound moment for me. I was born in this town (Laramie, WY) and only visited once when I was like 10. The only thing I remember about the visit is this dinosaur in front of the history museum. Almost burst into tears when getting here. Thanks, Naughty Dog.

    The Last of Us | This was a profound moment for me. I was born in this town (Laramie, WY) and only visited once when I was like 10. The only thing I remember about the visit is this dinosaur in front of the history museum. Almost burst into tears when getting here. Thanks, Naughty Dog.


    This was a profound moment for me. I was born in this town (Laramie, WY) and only visited once when I was like 10. The only thing I remember about the visit is this dinosaur in front of the history museum. Almost burst into tears when getting here. Thanks, Naughty Dog.

    Posted: 03 May 2021 04:36 PM PDT

    The Last of Us Part II 100+ Photo Mode Screenshots

    Posted: 03 May 2021 09:44 AM PDT

    Hey everyone!

    I've come to the point where I can now post a 100 picture photo mode album.

    Just wanted to thank every single one of you for the support you've given me. You gave someone like me with very bad self confidence feel actually confident in something. I won't forget that. Never.

    The Last of Us Part II 100 Photo Mode Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/fQqeIBQ

    Stay awesome! ❤️

    submitted by /u/VoyTron
    [link] [comments]

    Easter Egg I found in Uncharted 4.

    Posted: 03 May 2021 12:57 PM PDT

    This game is almost 7 yrs old and still looks beautiful. I love it ♥️. (TLOUR Photo Mode)

    Posted: 03 May 2021 12:02 PM PDT

    The Last of Us Part II has free real estate in my mind

    Posted: 03 May 2021 04:37 PM PDT

    It's been almost a year since I played the game... I didnt even give it a second playthrough... but I find myself thinking about the game so much now... it's truly remarkable.

    submitted by /u/BrandalfFTW
    [link] [comments]

    Digital painting I did inspired by Last of us II hilllcrest! :))

    Posted: 03 May 2021 09:29 PM PDT

    I don’t expect (or want) the HBO adaptation to adhere directly to the game, but it would be cool if Jerome Flynn and W. Earl Brown got to reprise their roles.

    Posted: 03 May 2021 07:26 PM PDT

    Just finished The Last Of Us Part II. Such an amazing experience, one of the best games I have ever played.

    Posted: 03 May 2021 06:37 AM PDT

    Amazing and hilarous way to kill Scars with Ellie!

    Posted: 03 May 2021 04:07 AM PDT

    There is nothing in this world that ı wouldn’t do to be with her

    Posted: 03 May 2021 11:49 PM PDT

    Random shots

    Posted: 03 May 2021 09:56 PM PDT

    I'm just a poor wayfaring stranger...

    Posted: 03 May 2021 10:34 PM PDT

    Last of Us Part 2 - First Playthrough - Abby

    Posted: 03 May 2021 09:25 PM PDT

    Following up after my initial post. I've officially gotten to what I can surmise is Act 2? I knew ahead of playing this game that the POV changes from Ellie to Abby so I guess I should make note of that before explaining my feelings but I love it.

    I think it makes complete sense and I'm really enjoying how almost from the jump, I totally get where Abby is coming from. The tragedy that befalls her with her dads demise at the hands of Joel is saddening. And the justification for what she does to Joel at the beginning of the game has that added context. I can totally see, were the roles reversed Ellie would've behaved similarly. It's also so crazy to see characters Ellie has killed that I'm now getting to know and I'm just like "damn… I killed you".

    Where I'm at in the game currently is I just finished the Aquarium portion with her and Owen (flashback).

    I know I still have much more to go, but I wanted to update and let anyone interested know that the game still has me. It's still in my eyes a masterpiece. I can't wait to finish it but I'm also dreading reaching the end. Also those whistling Scars are a bunch of limp dick bitches I hate them😂

    I'll follow up one last time with my thoughts when I finish the game.

    submitted by /u/I_Am_Very_Moist
    [link] [comments]

    Unbound

    Posted: 03 May 2021 11:45 AM PDT

    Ellie 100% knows why the person did the thing to the other person (spoilers)

    Posted: 03 May 2021 08:35 PM PDT

    So, I've seen this a lot on here, myself included, stating that we never officially get to see that Ellie knows why Abby did what she did, right?

    But, on 4th playthrough, day 3, right after interrogating Nora, Jesse asks Ellie if Nora told her why, and Ellie totally makes it up on the spot, some other story with strange pacing and pauses, even with an obvious throat-clearing.

    That tells us that Ellie knew why. Also, that explains why the flashback/dream the night before was about when she went back to the hospital and found out the truth from Joel.

    Am I right?

    submitted by /u/__Lifeguard__
    [link] [comments]

    The best game ever (Part One) ��

    Posted: 03 May 2021 07:45 PM PDT

    The details in some of the interiors still look awesome for an 8 year old game

    Posted: 03 May 2021 01:50 AM PDT

    Anyone else waiting for some sort of PS5 enhancement to replay part 2?

    Posted: 03 May 2021 03:57 PM PDT

    It's coming up on a year since I played the game. I only played through it once.

    Ever since getting lucky with a ps5 last November, I've been thinking about replaying. But I figured I'd just wait till an upgrade came out so I could play in 60fps.

    I don't NEED 60fps over 30 to play a game, but it's irrefutably better and since Ive already waited months to play again I might as well keep waiting.

    submitted by /u/Youll0Float0Too
    [link] [comments]

    Seattle Day 3

    Posted: 03 May 2021 11:48 AM PDT

    For reading at work | The Last of Us Part II (Full Script)

    Posted: 03 May 2021 01:29 PM PDT

    Favorite Ellie model

    Posted: 03 May 2021 12:23 PM PDT

    Now, here's a similar thread for Ellie. For her, as she grew up, she went through look and haircut changes that suit her more or less depending on who you ask.

    Part I

    Part II (2033 flashback)

    Wyoming

    Jackson

    Seattle (this one is my favorite, btw)

    Santa Barbara

    For each of these, alternate outfits such as what she wore at the farm or what she wore to protect herself from the rain count as well. Just let me know in the comment which outfit you think suited Ellie best.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Super-Shenron
    [link] [comments]

    TIL: You can climb the dinosaur

    Posted: 03 May 2021 09:47 PM PDT

    I know it isn't much but i always wanted to draw this pose ever since I saw it

    Posted: 03 May 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    Alliance

    Posted: 03 May 2021 11:39 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment