• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 6, 2021

    The Last of Us | Ellie cosplay by @dabbucosplay from IG

    The Last of Us | Ellie cosplay by @dabbucosplay from IG


    Ellie cosplay by @dabbucosplay from IG

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 02:03 PM PDT

    Don't kill me dude i will respawn ������

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 04:39 AM PDT

    I’m ready to start this journey. I know what it entails, I will see you all on the other side.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 07:08 AM PDT

    This is not my comment but i found it on a video and thought that it deserved recognition.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 02:48 PM PDT

    The Theater

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 08:34 AM PDT

    Portrait of Ellie

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 09:30 AM PDT

    Not what I had in mind, but this will do

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 03:21 PM PDT

    Some of the brighter photos I've taken in my third playthrough :)

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 09:43 AM PDT

    TLOU2 deserves the recognition for their sound design!!

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 10:53 AM PDT

    I recently replayed the game for a 3de time and being a junior sound designer, I'm more in awe of the sound than the gameplay, graphics and the lighting..People can say this game is hogging all the awards..I say bull shit, they deserve every last one.(Except, Ashley deserved the voice actress award more)

    submitted by /u/MoistyyApollo
    [link] [comments]

    Tlou 2 on grounded is a DIFFERENT GAME

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 05:21 PM PDT

    Tlou 2 on grounded is a completely different game. First off you find it extremely realistic, where to the point of switching your guns can alert the enemies. You find your self in adrenaline pumping moments trying to skip an encounter by mashing square as hard as you can till the door/barricade opens and you get to the next area. The game is actually hard and it really makes you appreciate it, so I highly recommend it. Who else agrees?

    submitted by /u/Apexalator_22
    [link] [comments]

    Ellie - Day 2 PhotoMode

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    Scenes from my 2nd playthrough. What a game.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 10:56 AM PDT

    [GIVEAWAY] Look for the Light! �� Ellie’s tattoo neon-like led sign ( Look in Comments to Enter)

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 07:52 PM PDT

    That’s a umm..... that’s a nice haircut you got there old timer. Seriously tho I think the lighting bugged because ... yep

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 05:37 PM PDT

    "I'm just a girl. Not a threat."

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 07:49 AM PDT

    Yesterday my older brother gave me a really fancy pocket knife as a gift that reminded me quite a bit of Ellie's knife so I wanted to share it with you :)

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 08:44 AM PDT

    Pop Goes the Weasel (+ my best pics)

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 09:16 AM PDT

    How do you feel about filling up the plot gaps? I’ve had this idea for a while now and I wanna share it , would ya’ll want naughty dog to make an add-on to pt2 , it would be like left behind but it would tell the story about of the time when Joel was one of the hunters.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 07:07 PM PDT

    Thought I’d share this picture I took of my Clicker funko on here!

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 06:06 PM PDT

    Gawd dayum...

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 03:26 PM PDT

    Point Blank

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 12:38 PM PDT

    I made Jesse Playable In Tlou2

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 08:54 PM PDT

    The Last of Us: Part 2. I enjoyed it much more on a second playthrough.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 07:48 AM PDT

    Back when TLOU2 came out i unfortunately got spoiled by some troll on Twitter. I was talking with someone on a thread about Jak and Daxter and a random person just dropped all the spoilers in one sentence. Nice.

    When i played the game i knew exactly what was going to happen. Not necessarily how, but i did know what.

    I enjoyed my time with the game my first time around but i think i was just pissed that someone ruined the experience FOR me by spoiling the big plot points.

    Which in turn made the gameplay experience less fun for me because i was working torwards something i was already aware off. I enjoyed it but it the whole situation and controversy surrounding this game soured the experience for me.

    About a week ago i did a 2nd fresh playthrough and honestly, i enjoyed it so much more for some reason. I was clearly in a better mind set this time around because i thoroughly enjoyed it. The gameplay sections i thought really influenced the pacing in a bad way became more enjoyable and the story hit me harder somehow. Even though ive already experienced it before.

    I think the whole experience of someone spoiling this stuff soured the game for me the first time around. And on my 2nd playthrough i got the opportunity to look at part 2 more objectively.

    I very much prefer it over the first game now. And i kinda want to jump back into a new game plus to fully upgrade my weapons and skills.

    For the future of the game i hope they release a PS5 60fps patch and hopefully some DLC. They can go so many directions with it.

    TLDR: Enjoyed the game more on a 2nd playthrough because i could look at it more objectively instead of being pissed the game got spoiled for me.

    submitted by /u/Wheresmydeadspace
    [link] [comments]

    Ellie’s Stiletto knife drawing from me

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 03:21 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment