• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 18, 2020

    The Last of Us | Josh Holloway for live action Tommy.

    The Last of Us | Josh Holloway for live action Tommy.


    Josh Holloway for live action Tommy.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    Drove over a familiar bridge today

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    How it all started...

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    RDR2 x TLOU2 by @elowmojo

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    My small fan art collection

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    While we’re on the subject of LOST actors playing TLOU characters...

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    Not a fan cast I had ever thought of, I’ll admit, but if the man himself can see it...

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    I found a familiar book today for 99 cents at a thrift store! I'm pretty excited to join Abby in reading the story of Liv Benoiff.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 08:05 PM PDT

    Something I think some people forget about Abby

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    Abby has spent the last 3-4 years fighting, training, and killing with the WLF. Yet, I still see people confused on her lack of emotions when it comes to violence and murder.

    She's a soldier that's been carrying hatred for her father's killer for years. Od course she's not going have the same emotional response as Ellie to violence.

    Just thought it was an interesting aspect about her that isn't brought a lot.

    submitted by /u/GeniousOfTheKick
    [link] [comments]

    Those who were unhappy with the story of part II, where would you have taken Ellie and Joel’s story?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    I just wanna say first of, I liked the story of part II, and it was an amazing game. I think it's unfair to compare it to the original, which is so beloved by many people. And that's okay. It -felt- like The Last of Us to me, and i definitely felt a lot of feelings (i might just be sensitive and it's really silly but i cried more than once).

    However, a HUGE complaint I see with people bashing the game, even before it was released, was the story. The story is trash, lazy writing, they weren't happy about a certain character's fate, etc.

    I've probably said this many times but I think Joel's story was over. His death was showing that his actions had consequences. I love Joel to death as a character but he was morally grey. Was he also a good man? Absolutely. But he did very selfish things. They were out of love, but selfish. I didn't like Abby at first, but she really grew on me. I stopped viewing her as 'the person who killed Joel' and starting viewing her as a victim of his decisions. That's not to say that Abby is resolved of what she did. Much like Joel was overtaken by love for Ellie, Abby was overtaken by hatred and desperately wanted to avenge her father. I understand both characters actions and I feel they're very human. Especially in an apocalyptic setting.

    Where would you have taken the story if it was up to you?

    submitted by /u/pixeljunkrat
    [link] [comments]

    Joel is a magician

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    My Last of Us laptop sticker collection has grown! Thanks to my girlfriend for designing these for me.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    Ellie just scared the crap out of me

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    Clean bow play - Grounded - Road to the aquarium- No damage

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    The Greatest Duo Of All Time

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 10:03 PM PDT

    Grounded rant

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    I just don't have anywhere else to go to vent this tragedy...

    Doing a grounded play through and on the sewers part. I remember on my original play through the encounter when you get separated from Ellie and Henry was difficult, now trying to do it with having to conserve as much resources as possible, pretty much a one shot kill, and the stalkers noticing you on the slightest movement... wow.

    Anyways I stealth killed two stalkers, was working my way up to the sleeping clicker when I get spotted (still confused how that happened), clicker approaches, I throw my bottle, use my last pipe swing on him... back off to the start of the encounter, use 2 1911 shots to take down the second clicker. Then I begun to lure stalkers to that area for a one on one boxing match. I take out all but one... the last stalker starts approaching, it's game time.... I miss time my punch and he takes me down. I collapsed out of my chair in disbelief...

    To anyone who cares. Thanks for letting me blow off steam.

    Edit: typos

    submitted by /u/HTS95
    [link] [comments]

    Is bills town based of a real place?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    Does my preferred team show, or is it too subtle?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    I'm thinking about getting Ellie's tattoo. Should I get the vector tattoo (the one on the right, naughty dog call it that lol) or the original Ellie tattoo (the one on the left)?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    I’ve recently gotten the last of us 2 and

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 02:54 AM PDT

    Holy shit did that workbench scene scare the absolute shit out of me. I was just tryna mod my pistol but damn..

    submitted by /u/levisbadassness
    [link] [comments]

    I put all the soundtracks from the game (combat, ambience, cutscenes, etc) on my Spotify and it’s so good. So many hidden gems!!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    Anyone else really fed up of people fan casting Joel and Ellie PURELY based off looks? Getting a bit irritating.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    Someone could be Joel's literal doppelgänger but they need to know how to act. Cast someone who looks like Joel or Ellie and that's all well and good until you have a TV show version of The Room when it comes to acting.

    submitted by /u/thisshitisfiya
    [link] [comments]

    Another piece of Ellie fan art that I drew

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment