• Breaking News

    Monday, October 19, 2020

    The Last of Us | My wife and I went to Seattle. Went to Pikes Place for lunch, my wife turned and said "We're coming, Owen"

    The Last of Us | My wife and I went to Seattle. Went to Pikes Place for lunch, my wife turned and said "We're coming, Owen"


    My wife and I went to Seattle. Went to Pikes Place for lunch, my wife turned and said "We're coming, Owen"

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    A fanart I made of Joel that maybe someone here will enjoy :)

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 05:45 AM PDT

    Beautiful piece

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    Ellie fan art, by me

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    The Verge names The Last of Us Part II one of the best games of 2020

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    Placing over 100 trap mines, my Ps4 almost crashed !

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    genuinely one of my favorite moments in the game. it’s the little things.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 06:45 PM PDT

    Can't wait to turn on my PS5 and see this

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    Last Of Us Movie Posters

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    About quality vs low effort posts on this sub

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    Not really expecting any positive feedback to this, but lately ive been feeling like there have been an abundance of posts which do not offer much beyond saying "this game is amazing". Idk if i'm alone in thinking that, but it can be quite frustrating to see, especially when posts which are much more detailed or critical receive not much feedback and if they do, its downvoted.

    I want this sub to be a good place for fruitful and respectful conversation between all people who played the game, whether they loved it or not. As of right now, i don't feel that is occurring. And i kinda feel like i'm one of the few people who feel that way.

    submitted by /u/AdventuresOfKrisTin
    [link] [comments]

    Memories of good writing - I remembered this story differently then how it’s actually told.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 09:53 PM PDT

    You know what's crazy? When Abby and Yara get to Lev's moms house on Seattle day 3 (II), I remembered a visual encounter of Liv fighting with her mother and having a huge fight right in front of us. Replayed a few chapters today. I geared myself up: Emotionally ready to watch this scene between Lev and her mother - watching him kill her. But it didn't happen on screen. It happened before we got there. But the emotional association I got from Lev telling us what happened was enough for me the first time around, and I remembered every detail of him recounting the events as if it happened before our eyes.

    This writing is so fucking good. I can't believe people didn't like this game when it first came out, however much I respect their opinion.

    I just have so much gratitude for creativity like this. There's something so impactful about letting your audience fill in the blanks and I'm a sucker for it.

    That's all... this post is just major appreciation.

    Love ya <3

    submitted by /u/cptmx
    [link] [comments]

    The Last of Us Part II is such a Masterpiece.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    From the amazing visuals, that were almost expected from such an esteemed developers, to the brilliant music headed by Gustavo Santaolalla, and supported by the underrated Mac Quayle. This game is something to behold. If you look at the graphics, music, gameplay, storytelling, and set pieces, there are few games that can match. The hate for this game is just that, hate. So many will never understand what Neil Druckmann was going for. This is truly the next chapter of Joel and Ellie's adventure. I just wish more people could see the vision that Naughty Dog had for this game and stopped having their simple minded views of it.

    submitted by /u/RizeToFall
    [link] [comments]

    Future Days played with 3 fingers lol

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    Is it just me or is the fungus concept like super cool??

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    I don't see many people talk about it (maybe i just dont use reddit enough) but the concept of the fungus growing out of the head and the different stages is just so cool and unique to me. i love it sooooo much.

    also since clickers dont have eyes they use echolocation.... thats so creative in my opinion. idk i might just be over reacting but this damn game is so fucking amazing its crazy.

    submitted by /u/hecktopus
    [link] [comments]

    Not the biggest fan of the game but thought this was cool

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    After defeating TLOU Part II on Grounded difficulty very recently, I decided to finally finish Grounded on TLOU Remastered

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 11:29 PM PDT

    Never thought I'd see this on Survivor difficulty lol

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    My new tattoo that my Wife did on me! She’s only two months into her apprenticeship.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    Social media

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    I'm in the middle of my first play through and I have to say....FUCKING WOW. This game so fire .

    I honestly don't understand how social media tore this game apart because of script leaks etc . It really shows that people will hop on anything that is trend .

    submitted by /u/lvlsupremee
    [link] [comments]

    I turn into an emotional wreck on this scene.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    I think this game got too much hate.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 12:56 AM PDT

    Okay, this is very late I know, but if I'm being honest, I was one of those people with this game. But I recently came back to give it another chance, and I think people overreacted. What happened had to happen, the scene... well, we didn't need it, but it doesn't ruin that much, does it? And the ending was actually fine looking back at it. Graphics, acting and details were amazing, the gameplay is great. Again, this is extremely late but instead of people hopping on the trend of saying the game is garbage, I personally think that they haven't played the first game and didn't even watch/play the whole story. I hope they do something with the game like a new game mode, because the gameplay and psychics are amazing and shouldn't go to waste.

    submitted by /u/GiantMallard23
    [link] [comments]

    How many people did Ellie canonically kill?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    Like how many people did the game force you to kill (Example: Jordan) and how many did she kill in cutscenes without us controlling her (Example: Owen)?

    submitted by /u/Inner-Juices
    [link] [comments]

    ⚠️ slight flash warning ⚠️ old edit i made of ellie and dina

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment