• Breaking News

    Friday, September 18, 2020

    The Last of Us | I made Ellie's tattoo on my acoustic guitar !

    The Last of Us | I made Ellie's tattoo on my acoustic guitar !


    I made Ellie's tattoo on my acoustic guitar !

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 03:42 AM PDT

    This time, KNIFE ONLY - 1 v 5 Runners (No damage) Grounded

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    Is it just me or is Riley extremely so undervalued? She was barely mentioned in tlou2 and I think that's just mean on their part.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    Pure appreciation for the facial animators, once again

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    Part 2 collection so far, love this game!

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    What I find absolutely neat about Tommy's character

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    He is genuinely a very friendly guy, who cares about the safety of people who are on his side even if you're a stranger but are helping him survive a dangerous encounter. This is evident when he introduces himself and Joel to Abby. He wants her to trust him and assure her she's safe with them.

    But...He is your worst nightmare if you have wronged him in someway or you're his enemy. The way he brutally tortured the people involved with Joel's murder, and how he wiped out Manny's entire WLF team and was using the Infected to try and kill Abby and Manny while they tried to take him down in that level. He is a very scary guy from Abby's perspective, especially when she is absolutely horrified after he shoots and kills Manny and almost kills her. He wanted her to know she made a very big mistake over killing his brother.

    submitted by /u/phantom_avenger
    [link] [comments]

    Drew this dont know if i should add more to it...

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    Abby: "Careful." Also Abby: *is not careful*

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    Art by @icyccroft

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    My 10 yr old brother who doesn’t play TLOU games, was drawing some pics of his favorite show, “Naruto”, and they were really good, so I asked him if he could make a TLOU one, and this is how it came out. I really like it and I told him so. So I wanted to share it with the best community on Reddit

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 07:23 PM PDT

    I made these for my GOG Galaxy 2.0 library, just started learning photoshop today so I'm pretty pleased with them

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 09:24 PM PDT

    I know Neil has said he doesn’t have plans for a dlc, but...

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 02:05 AM PDT

    If there was, I'd like it to be playing as Joel on his "mighty effort" to find the space cassette for Ellie's birthday.

    submitted by /u/BrophersToGophers
    [link] [comments]

    Beautiful cosplay by Mburucuyart

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    Just finished the game and realized how one of my tattoos reminds me of Levi

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    I love making mistakes in combat because it leads to some really cool moments

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    WLF after events of the main game

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    During the Seraphite Island Battle between the Scars and WLF, did anybody win?

    Isaac, leader of the Wolves was killed.

    Haven, the largest town was burnt to the ground.

    Was there a victor, and which faction would you think won the battle; if at all. Did the WLF collapse after the siege, or did they take the island from the Scars. Would love to hear your thoughts.

    submitted by /u/Bradbear_
    [link] [comments]

    Morality is not a binary

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 06:45 PM PDT

    An argument I always tend to see is that somehow one character is objectively worse than an other character because of there actions. An example would be "Abby is bad cause she tortured Joel, or Joel is bad because he murdered Marlene in cold blood, or Ellie is bad cause she killed a pregnant Mel". But I feel like when people try to place certain characters on some sort of moral pedestal, your forgetting both games stance on morality in this universe. This is a cutthroat world filled with people who have done terrible things all for the sake of survival or justice or revenge. There are no hero's or villains in the universe of tlou. Yes there are outliers with certain characters like David or the rattlers, but whats important to realize is the strength these characters are willing to go through to let go of there hatred and to go down the path of redemption. Joel, Abby and Ellie have done alot of bad things, but through the innocence and empathy they have deep down inside them, they are able to redeem themselves of there past actions. However, this doesn't erase there past actions though, the story will always remind the player of that, the game doesn't want to put one character above the other, its just a matter of perspective. This all fits into the games themes and ideas about revenge, empathy, perspective, hatred and the cycle of violence, if anyone would like to add anything else or has an objection I would love to hear it, just don't be a dick about it.

    submitted by /u/Daggerfish13
    [link] [comments]

    I wanted to do something to show my adoration for Joel and how much I love part 2, so I worked up the courage to post this drawing

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 06:45 PM PDT

    After two years stuck in Pittsburgh, I finally beat Grounded!

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    Oh you know the one. That one section right after hotel where there's two hundred thousand million guys who run around in nonsense patterns and Ellie can't hit a single shot with her rifle. That one where even when you look up the walkthrough, you can't pull it off because of horrendous angles and hyper-sensitive AI.

    Here's the clip that made me quit (and the full section, if you want to see how I did EVERYTHING RIGHT and still died).

    Yup, the beginning of the Financial District made me quit for almost two years. But I finally pulled it off this last weekend, and just today made it out of the Hospital! I'm ridiculously proud to say I did the Hospital on the first try, but it took me literally 30 minutes of continuous work...only to have the game crash as I made it to the elevator. Thank god that's a save spot, but it does mean I have no video of the final room where I snuck all the way to the back and then not only got spotted but also missed a point-blank shot forcing me to run for the exit and somehow zig-zagging through machine gun fire. A totally scuffed end to an inelegant playthrough, and now I'm never doing Grounded Plus :)

    submitted by /u/backflip7
    [link] [comments]

    this game is honestly one of the only things that makes me happy. i feel so accomplished :).

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 09:28 PM PDT

    How old is Ellie?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 09:25 PM PDT

    She's 19 at the start of the game, but after Abby whooped her butt, it was some months to a year that passed since then. Then more months to find Abby. Isn't she like 20 now?

    submitted by /u/TitusTheKing
    [link] [comments]

    Incredible art by the amazing Icycroft!

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment