• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 19, 2020

    The Last of Us | I edited a Joel to match the Ellie promo pic; ideal for dual monitor wallpapers (1920 x 1080)

    The Last of Us | I edited a Joel to match the Ellie promo pic; ideal for dual monitor wallpapers (1920 x 1080)


    I edited a Joel to match the Ellie promo pic; ideal for dual monitor wallpapers (1920 x 1080)

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    [OC] Former student of mine just finished this Joel (Instagram: @atilionunes.sa)

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    I want Brie Larson as Abby in the HBO series

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 01:19 AM PDT

    Where it all began...

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    "Look at me! I'M ON A MOTHERFUCKIN'DINOSAUR!!!" | OC by me

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    Was Ellie Afraid to Come Out to Joel??

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 09:28 PM PDT

    I was under the impression that Joel knew that Ellie was gay, or at least liked girls (and guys from the way he was talking about Jesse). Then I went back and rewatched some scenes and at first I thought he was sort of poking fun at Jesse behind his back for not knowing Ellie was gay. That and him going after Seth because he thought that "dyke" comment was referring to Ellie, when it was actually directed at Dina.

    Then, I read her journal entries about Cat, and that, paired with the "I'm so stupid" remark when Joel and Ellie are talking on the porch sort of switched on a lightbulb in my head. Do you think some of her hostility towards him was her feeling embarrassed at inadvertently being outed at the dance?? And Ellie knowing that Joel would love and accept her no matter what: if he was given the chance to save her again, if she's gay, and so on, led to her starting to forgive him in that final scene when they last spoke to each other??

    submitted by /u/RuleOfBlueRoses
    [link] [comments]

    Can't wait for our first "hey I got ellie's tattoo" annual convention!

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    Love my Ellie and Joel hoodie!

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    New addition to my room!

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    Artist's rendition of an adult Sarah Miller. Credit to Xinyi Jiang on ArtStation for this amazing work

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 02:59 AM PDT

    I absolutely adored part 2, but there's one thing that still makes me really sad

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    (Gunna start this by saying that Im sure somebody has mentioned something like this before, but Id still like to share my take on it)

    To be fair there is a lot of things about this game that bum me out, but the big one recently is that Joel would have been in the absolute best mood on the morning that he died.

    I can just imagine him rocking up to his patrol with Tommy after he had his talk with Ellie, and absolutely gushing to Tommy about how their relationship might be on the mend. He would have spent that entire morning thinking about how he was going to be able to spend time with Ellie when he got back and it absolutely destroys me that he never got the chance.

    Either way thanks for letting me gush friendo's

    submitted by /u/TobyG163
    [link] [comments]

    If I ever were to lose you, I’d surely lose myself...

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    TLOU2 FAN MIX - Songs I recommend you listen to...

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    Has anybody seen these? (context in comments to avoid spoilers)

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 09:20 PM PDT

    Something interesting I noticed about Abby today...

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 10:31 PM PDT

    In both 'final fights' (theatre and beach) Abby was the bigger person and decided to quit first.

    At the theatre, she quit fighting Ellie and Dina. Yes, I'm aware that the reason was because of Lev stepping in, but it still happened. This is where she decides to initially end the "cycle of violence" that has perpetuated between them. By saying "don't ever let me see you again" she's drawing the line and ending their feud.

    At the beach, Ellie demands Abby fight her. At the beginning, Abby says "I'm not going to fight you" and only decides to fight because Ellie threatens Lev's life.

    I just find it super interesting that both times, it's Abby who just wants to be done with the fighting. Ellie is so hellbent on getting revenge for what she's done to both Joel and Tommy, and Abby just wants to go on with her life.

    submitted by /u/jacob-mitchell0
    [link] [comments]

    Shoutout to Mac Quayle for scoring 'The Island' - one of the most intense, immersive, atmospheric pieces of music on the OST.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    Yes, you can kick Shamblers

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    Our kids due to COVID (ب_ب)

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    Tried to make my homescreen Ellie themed with the new iOS 14

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 11:26 PM PDT

    Finally got mine from the last batch ❤️��

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    My Favourite Scene in Part II-

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    Abby Digital Art by me, full credits to u/voldsby for the reference!

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 12:15 AM PDT

    Take On Me - A-Ha (Cover)

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 03:10 AM PDT

    is there an equivalent of this picture but with joel?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment