• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 4, 2021

    The Last of Us | “You have no idea what you’re walking into…” Since you guys loved the other pic, here’s another one more “action” made in the same place!

    The Last of Us | “You have no idea what you’re walking into…” Since you guys loved the other pic, here’s another one more “action” made in the same place!


    “You have no idea what you’re walking into…” Since you guys loved the other pic, here’s another one more “action” made in the same place!

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 11:38 AM PDT

    Ellie (photo mode on PS4 Pro)

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 01:42 AM PDT

    The Last of Us 1/2 demonstrate exactly why games deliver better emotion than 99% of movies.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 10:39 PM PDT

    I've been playing games for 33 years all the way back to the Commodore 64. My hobby was always "geeky" and never taken seriously.

    I finally finished TLOU2 today without experiencing spoilers, and when I reflect on both games, it proves to me why it's up there with the same emotion as movies like Schindler's List/Forrest Gump/Shawshank Redemption.

    SPOILER ALERT AHEAD:

    The feat of storytelling in both games was nothing short of a masterclass. Yes the "game" itself is on rails but the story, the emotion, the character building, the setting… holy shit. Utterly phenomenal.

    And Abby… like all of you. I HATED her for what she did, and to my beloved Joel of all people. I couldn't wait to get my revenge. And by the end of it I felt so sorry for her, was rooting for her and hated what the game was making me do. Ellie I felt the opposite… she seemed so naive and young in her actions.

    And I just sat there as the credits rolled, not sure what I thought, whose side I was on, ethically knowing where right and wrong was.

    And Christ, very few films ever make me feel that. If people say gaming is just a hobby for kids, throw them the way of TLOU and show them how 99% of movies out there can't even get close to what these games provide.

    Utterly sensational.

    submitted by /u/billboard_academy
    [link] [comments]

    Our The Last of Us Part II group cosplay @lyacosplays as Ellie @octa__ven as Dina @tyrfing_cosplay as Joel Photo by @gomolf_art

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 06:26 PM PDT

    Was replaying the first game and found out that you can actually view the concept art and it's beautiful.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 07:19 AM PDT

    The size of this W is absurd...

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 01:52 PM PDT

    favorite line of dialogue/moment from Lev? what did you think of his presence in TLOUPII

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 10:49 PM PDT

    Frigid memories

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 04:38 PM PDT

    My drawing off Abby. Let me know what yall think!

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 11:45 AM PDT

    I am absolutely obsessed with The Last of Us so I'm thinking about getting a community shoutout Cameo from Troy Baker (Joel), What should I ask him to say?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 08:41 AM PDT

    If Dina surprised Ellie on her birthday ….

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 02:44 PM PDT

    And every last one of them ��

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 07:21 PM PDT

    Tattoo update! It’s now complete. I might add some finishing touches in the future but for now this is the final piece!

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 11:41 AM PDT

    Was safety boating today and noticed my dingy looked familiar

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 11:28 AM PDT

    I am disturbed

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 02:16 PM PDT

    Just joined this subreddit and thought I’d share my collection of The Last of Us merch!

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 09:18 AM PDT

    How ironic: teaching them about the civil war

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 02:20 PM PDT

    Have we had a post yet where we discuss how heavy Ellie/Abby's backpacks were during their travels?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 09:44 PM PDT

    I only ask because i wear a Tom Bihn Backpack for 6 hours a day with just a normal load of stuff like laptop, water bottle, headphones etc and by the end of the day my shoulders are beat. I cant imagine what they had to go through wearing beat up Jansport bags filled with live ammunition, arrows, crafting supplies and the like, for 12 hours + a day.

    submitted by /u/DJDennyOh
    [link] [comments]

    Would you want Abby to return in a third game?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 08:07 PM PDT

    This is putting aside all the controversy from her.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Either_Imagination_9
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished the game for 1st time.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 01:07 PM PDT

    Man…got this game for last Christmas. Played like 2 hours, and ditched the game to a shelf for like 8 months. Decided to retry this august. Was on 1 month vacation from my job, wife working, kid at school on first week, and it was my first game that I didn't finish. Since I didn't play the first game and I partly realized that it could have influence on my first take, went for a recap on you2. Got the picture, didn't knew the details of the first game, but was catching up pretty good with the story during a replay… Well, what can I say…what made me give up on the first take, was them "abby parts", (gave up on a zoo part first time), felt the same way during a replay btw, but when i went out of stadium…man, it turned out to be maybe even better than the ellie's part. I started to understand what was going on as a whole, for the first time, the picture started to appear of what the game was intended to transmitt. If i hated abby at first, i ended up almost crying when i realized I was gonna have to fight her (I thought that i was supposed to kill her first) to death. After that, i just sat there looking to the f*n screen…titles rolled for like 10 mins before i turned off console and went for a joint outside. Even if there is controversy in this game, for some people(im ok), like lgbt and violence and moral, as a GAME, its completely another level…you can't judge the ge for coming up with something different for the plot, i guess. But mechanics in this game, rendering, facial expressions, fights, graphics, animations, gore stuff, level design, them runners that was scaring the shit out of me everytime…now I can't find a game to play…story was so deep, the way things evolved, the change of feelings during the story. Just looking at another games as not worthy anymore…was looking at cyberpunk (seems to be reasonable now) god of war, ghost of tsushima….not sure if any of them will touch me the same. As for me this game and rdr2 topped the whole generation…

    submitted by /u/quak3anarki
    [link] [comments]

    Ellie ❤

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 10:36 AM PDT

    TLOS part 2 worth it?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 06:40 PM PDT

    Hi everyone! Just finished part 1 and currently the digital deluxe edition of part 2 is on 50% off at ps store.

    I wanted to know if buying the digital deluxe is worth it or should I just wait for the standard edition to be on sale?

    The truth is my friends told me not to buy the game and just watch the in youtube that's why I'm hesistant to buy. But when I tried watching the first 50mins, I suddenly want to play the game. Moreover, most people here really liked the game.

    Current sale Price: SGD 48.95

    Any thoughts?

    Edit: Thank you so much for your comments. I decided to buy the game as soon as the standard version goes on sale. Or I would probably buy a physical copy if the price is better. Thanks again. You guys helped me a lot

    submitted by /u/cathrainv
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment