• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 5, 2021

    The Last of Us | Happy Father’s Day to my favorhote video game character, we love you Joel!

    The Last of Us | Happy Father’s Day to my favorhote video game character, we love you Joel!


    Happy Father’s Day to my favorhote video game character, we love you Joel!

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 06:22 PM PDT

    I DON’T WANNA

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 07:27 PM PDT

    Dina got a freaking good aim ! It scared the sh*t out of me

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 07:14 AM PDT

    Wanted to see Joel and Ellie play together, so I made this

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 11:37 AM PDT

    Part 2 has the best foliage/ lighting I have seen in a game. I tried my best to recreate the good looking foliage in my own game. What do you think?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 09:27 PM PDT

    I think I'm ready to take on grounded whole-game permadeath. Only 3 deaths on this per-chapter run, all within the first 6 hours. The other ~16 hours were completely deathless. It was hands down the most satisfying feeling I've ever gotten from a video game.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 04:16 PM PDT

    Ellie, covered in blood

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 07:30 AM PDT

    It's like these games ruined all other games for me

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 07:37 PM PDT

    I have been obsessed with these games over the last few months. I just finished a speed run of part 2 and now I'm trying to play something different from my collection and I just want to keep playing TLOU. Does anyone have any game recs for something similar? Story based but also great combat?

    submitted by /u/rainaisbored
    [link] [comments]

    Dina's attempt at stealth. (Sorry for the shit quality)

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 12:49 PM PDT

    Got these a few days ago but couldn’t post. Sideshow Joel & Ellie figures ����

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 07:33 AM PDT

    I took Ellie's ferns and am onto new beginnings.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 11:01 AM PDT

    About to dive into Grounded for the first time. Any tips?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 09:42 PM PDT

    Probably not permadeath but I'm considering by chapter or act. Im ready for the challenge, but haven't played since around launch.

    submitted by /u/PianoEmeritus
    [link] [comments]

    I’m really hoping factions 2 gets announced this coming PlayStation showcase (just finished my 10th play through and I’m in need of it ��)

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 07:47 PM PDT

    Or tlou day would be nice to show it off

    submitted by /u/cubbies1984
    [link] [comments]

    Possible spoilers below. I'm curious if you all have noticed the discrepancies with stages of infected.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 09:59 PM PDT

    In part 2 ellie opens a blocked door that has 4 or 5 infected in it. They're all runners but she says they've likely been locked in there for years.

    In a flashback with ellie and Joel, they find the bodies of some runaway teenagers. Boyfriend shot girlfriend and was planning on shooting himself because they were both bitten. Boyfriend couldn't kill himself so he turned and when they found them, the boyfriend was a clicker. They had only been gone one year max.

    There are other instances like this but these are thr two most obvious. So....I'm confused. You would think that with the thought and care that went into planning that such an obvious discrepancy would he noticed.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/myk_check
    [link] [comments]

    I'm so pumped to watch Murray Bartlett as Frank in the show after watching his banger of a performance in 'The White Lotus'. Ik Frank's role is going to be less but still I'm excited to see him in the show. It was such a delight to watch him as Armond in 'The White Lotus'.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 02:58 AM PDT

    Doing some replay and found this Jak and Daxtor gem with Abby! The Jak series of games were some of my favorite growing up. I missed it on my first play through so I'm happy I stumbled across it this time around!

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 09:54 PM PDT

    All For Revenge

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 02:20 AM PDT

    TLOU2 Guitar GDC Dev Presentation

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 11:40 PM PDT

    Last Of us 2 NG+ Question

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 11:37 PM PDT

    OK say what you want About The Last of us 2 But the gameplay It's Great is there a way that i can do NG+ without the cutscenes?

    submitted by /u/tez914
    [link] [comments]

    Imagine holding these positions in the possibly BR mode for this game imagine the campers to

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 01:00 PM PDT

    Console woes have taken my beloved game from me.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 05:08 PM PDT

    I played the game through once back in April and loved it so much. I played the first game about 9 times so it should come as no surprise I wanted to get started on my second play through of Part II. Well, the PS4 is actually my dad's and it's frankly a piece of shit after 6 years of use in a dusty corner, it's sounded like a jet running for the past ~2 years and has finally stopped reading game disks. I'm so pissed. I can't afford to buy another one and I miss the world of TLOU so much 😞 plus the first game actually came as a digital copy with the console so I'm not sure we'll even still have it when/if we buy another PS4. I guess this is farewell until one of us coughs up $400, I'll watch y'all enjoy it from afar and live vicariously through you.

    submitted by /u/the_queen_of_nada
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment