• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 11, 2021

    The Last of Us | im not proud

    The Last of Us | im not proud


    im not proud

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 04:27 PM PDT

    Decided to start a whole game permadeath after finishing my per arc run.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 08:51 PM PDT

    September 26th is The Last of Us Day!What announcements are you looking forward to?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 03:37 AM PDT

    About Abby’s father…

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 07:05 PM PDT

    After thinking for awhile, I just don't understand why would a doctor choose to kill the only person that is immune especially when he isn't even sure he can create a cure.

    Moreover, the tests he did were not even that thorough since he came to the decision immediately to kill Ellie without trying to find other ways. It's like they did a couple of test after a day, then they want to kill her immediately without thinking about the consequences like not being able to make a cure or not meeting anyone like Ellie.

    If I was a doctor, I would run dozens of test on Ellie to learn more about her immunity. I just realized it doesn't make any sense.

    Did I miss anything? I'm not a doctor but I kinda thought it was silly to kill the only immune person they found. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/cathrainv
    [link] [comments]

    [OC] I finally finished this fan art of Ellie & Dina and they’re just too cute!

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 03:19 PM PDT

    Tess the Smuggler

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 05:03 PM PDT

    Ellie and Abby (photo mode on PS4 Pro)

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 06:28 PM PDT

    What does this animated symbol mean? Autosave?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 12:09 PM PDT

    Finally got the new figure of my all-time favorite artist,a n d the clicker.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 11:09 PM PDT

    Wife has nightmares over Infected sounds

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 06:55 PM PDT

    On my first playthrough, I was crouching behind a cover, waiting for the opportunity to stealth kill one of the runners. It was a female runner crying in pain while shuffling nonchalantly a few cars away from my cover.

    Initially my wife just said it's scary and put on headphones. She subsequently have a few nightmares about being chased by groups of zombies. When she told me, she said she can hear her painful moans and cries when she's just about to fall asleep, and then in the nightmare.

    In the end I resorted to playing the game when she's not around.

    I thought this is fun to share, because I think my wife's reaction is in another way a genuine compliment to TLOU2's impeccable sound design.

    submitted by /u/Night9009
    [link] [comments]

    This particular death scares me shitless.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 12:47 PM PDT

    I got every achievement in part one. It was maybe worth it i don't know.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 10:54 AM PDT

    Rainy session

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 11:33 AM PDT

    What do you think The Last Of Us Part III's story would be?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 08:49 PM PDT

    Wouldn't it be dope if J.J, Dina and Ellie's son/daughter is the playable character, all grown up, and he/she embarks on a journey to search for Ellie, since in Part II, we see Ellie go off to parts unknown (it was theorized that she didn't go back to Jackson). J.J could also meet Abby, Lev, and the Fireflies along the way.

    submitted by /u/iammrv
    [link] [comments]

    What’s your favorite infected? Mines the “Stalkers”.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 04:33 PM PDT

    Why did Abby & co just not know or care about Ellie?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 08:30 PM PDT

    Something I still don't really understand is what Abby & her crew's perception of Ellie and Joel was. Did they think he and Ellie were related or did they just not care about his motivations for saving her at any cost? Did they not put two and two together and that's who was screaming and crying as they killed Joel?? It all seems confusing to me and I don't understand why no one would want to take Ellie and try again for a cure, she is obviously still remarkable and literally 1 in a million (or more).

    submitted by /u/the_queen_of_nada
    [link] [comments]

    How powerful is Tommy supposed to be?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 09:32 PM PDT

    I'm loving tLoU2 so far but one things starting to gnaw at me, how powerful is Tommy? it's a Naughty Dog game so I know I'm supposed to take the total body count and divide it by 20 for lore accurate numbers but I'm not sure how I'm supposed to view Tommy's power levels. Unlike Ellie he went completely alone and where I'm at currently (when Ellie and Jessie split up at the boat) he's getting multiple squads thrown at him because no one can stop him. The craziest part is that Ellie is like "nah he'll be completly fine it's Tommy!" The story is treating him like how the player is treated in the gameplay sections. I noticed this with Jessie too who I think also made the trip alone. Is Jackson just a place where badasses are made or something? If so, what's their secret? Or is this just Naughty Dog applying Hollywood levels of plot armor to main characters again?

    submitted by /u/Latter-Pain
    [link] [comments]

    Is it a Dinosaur?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 02:42 PM PDT

    An Unofficial Naughty Dog Gamers Personality Survey - please take this survey if you have the time! (also mods, please let me know if you'd like me to remove this, as I'm not sure what the rules on surveys are)

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 10:10 PM PDT

    The Last of Us Part 2 What If?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 10:01 PM PDT

    This is a part 2 for my Last of Us What If post based on the second game, just spitballing what would happen if key scenarios in the games changed, based on Marvel's What If series, some ideas I had are:

    What if Joel had killed Owen instead of Jerry?

    What if Ellie knew Joel had lied to her?

    What if Abby killed Ellie instead of Joel?

    What if Jackson was attacked by the WLF forces?

    What if Tommy joined the Scars to take down Abby?

    What if Abby never killed Jesse?

    What if Lev died instead of Yara?

    What if Tommy went to Santa Barbra?

    What if Ellie killed Abby?

    And two bonus ones:

    What if Alice wasn't a good girl? :(

    What if Mel wasn't annoying?

    submitted by /u/_ItsAlby_
    [link] [comments]

    "Little Sadie". Gouache art by me. Swipe to see the progress

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 01:55 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment