• Breaking News

    Friday, September 10, 2021

    The Last of Us | Hey! I want to show you cosplay from my friends ヽ(✿゚▽゚)ノ

    The Last of Us | Hey! I want to show you cosplay from my friends ヽ(✿゚▽゚)ノ


    Hey! I want to show you cosplay from my friends ヽ(✿゚▽゚)ノ

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 01:55 PM PDT

    TLOU3 is looking good

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 02:19 PM PDT

    Something I made

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 09:41 AM PDT

    “… as one of the final big shows for the PS4, it makes me wonder why we’re even bothering with a ‘next generation’ “ - Digitally Downloaded

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 07:07 PM PDT

    Nothing from Naughty Dog at the showcase.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 01:48 PM PDT

    Again nothing from Naughty Dog at the showcase.

    Not looking good for getting Factions....

    I'd be expecting a double announcment if Factions and there new IP fairly soon.

    Starting to wonder if it's been scrapped

    Hope they aren't rethinking things because of the stupid reactions to Part II.

    It is a brilliant game.

    submitted by /u/ShamrockStudios
    [link] [comments]

    The Last of Us ruined gaming for me

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 03:08 PM PDT

    The standarts now are just too high, I can't enjoy things like I used to. This game is just above and beyond

    submitted by /u/Hothel
    [link] [comments]

    When you're lost in the darkness...

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 10:37 AM PDT

    What Abby's Nightmares Probably Look Like lol:

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 06:24 PM PDT

    Hacking these safes without the help of google and doing it by listening to the subtle difference each number makes as you flick through them is so aesthetically pleasing.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 07:04 AM PDT

    Hey guys, figured I’d post my TLOU tattoo here! It’s Ellie’s switchblade <3

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 09:20 PM PDT

    Allowed to be happy.. Dina and Ellie fanart (by AlohaLohi)

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 11:34 PM PDT

    It’s been over a year since I’ve beaten Part II. I waited a lot, but I finally have the opportunity now to experience the entire story again on PS5. And despite having beaten both games several times, I’ve never tried “Grounded” difficulty before. Wish me luck! :)

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 08:57 AM PDT

    My new Last of Us tattoo!

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 04:54 AM PDT

    Worth a watch - Neil Druckmann shares his thoughts on breaking the broad sexualization of female characters in video games as a driving force of shaping Ellie

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 08:22 AM PDT

    Downtown Providence Last of Us Makeover. Artist, Me (Aaron Andrews)

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 05:59 PM PDT

    What did yall think about Ellie in this flashback?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 10:10 PM PDT

    Can't Stop Looking At This������

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 09:33 PM PDT

    Ever seen this takedown before?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 10:01 AM PDT

    Halley Gross just posted this story on her IG. The First Of Us fan art book, by Kopstoff. Unfortunately the book has been sold out for months, can’t tell if it will have another production run.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 09:44 AM PDT

    The Last of Us What If?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 01:24 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I was just brainstorming some Last of Us what if situations similar to the marvel What If show, would love to hear what you guys think would happen in the following situations:

    What if Joel died instead of Sarah

    What if Joel's smuggling partner was Bill, not Tess

    What if Riley was the one who became immune and not Ellie

    What if Sam never got bitten

    What if Tommy took Ellie to the Fireflies instead of Joel

    What if Joel was captured by David instead of Ellie

    What if the Pittsburgh hunters and the cannibals tracked Joel and Ellie to St Mary's

    What if St Mary's was abandoned

    And one little fun one: what if Joel and Ellie met Lee and Clementine

    These are just a few ideas I came up with, would love to discuss what you guys think would happen

    submitted by /u/_ItsAlby_
    [link] [comments]

    Ellie Smash Joel's Car

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 11:16 PM PDT

    ND always so quiet.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 01:46 PM PDT

    I thought maybe we'd see something today at the PlayStation live stream but nope. Nothing.

    submitted by /u/ArcheologyNotebook
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment