• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 12, 2021

    The Last of Us | Ellie in Space! :) [by me]

    The Last of Us | Ellie in Space! :) [by me]


    Ellie in Space! :) [by me]

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 01:03 PM PDT

    Just bought the game. Do you have any tips?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 09:28 AM PDT

    I loved the last of us 2 but it has to be the most depressing game I’ve ever played

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 04:07 PM PDT

    I just finished Tlou 2 and it was great but most of the game (Apart from the Birthday flashback) was very emotionally difficult to play through. Just an unnecessary amount of deaths and moments that just fuck with your head (like them killing off Jesse and shrugging it off like nothing happened). None the less a great and overhated game tho

    submitted by /u/Whole_Contact
    [link] [comments]

    I made a Last of Us Menu Screen Diorama! YouTube video link in caption

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 10:41 AM PDT

    My finished Last of Us sleeve!

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 10:31 PM PDT

    First tattoo ever to commemorate how these games changed my life

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 06:16 PM PDT

    now what?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 03:53 PM PDT

    i just finished playing part two, and played part one a couple months ago for my first time. i feel so empty inside. what am i supposed to do now? how will any other game ever entertain me? this game fucked me up so bad. i had no idea i could feel so much from a game or cry so much from a game. i feel so much for both abby and ellie. im appalled that so many people hate part two.

    submitted by /u/agorlhasn0name
    [link] [comments]

    Neil pinned this tweet he made in March, before it wasn't pinned. I guess he knows people are waiting for news, so we have to wait ⏳

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 02:39 AM PDT

    [PT2] [SPOILER] Just a cute callout to a little potato

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 08:10 PM PDT

    Didn't notice this until playthrough 4. In the pet shop, Dina and Ellie are talking about pets and this little bit of foreshadowing pops up:

    D: "You ever have any pets?"

    E: "Nah, was never really my thing."

    D: "Well maybe when we're done with all this, we can get a nice little creature to take care of."

    E: "Alright, deal."

    submitted by /u/DorianGreysPortrait
    [link] [comments]

    My reaction last year when i first saw the rat king.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 09:14 PM PDT

    [SPOILERS] Is it just me or did the flashlight start running out of juice after the museum?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 08:39 PM PDT

    So after the museum flashback with Joel in pt 2, I noticed that my flashlight would start powering off and I would need to shake my remote to power it back on. I never had to do it prior to this mission. Anybody else notice this?

    submitted by /u/leftistswrath
    [link] [comments]

    Pill Supplement glitch in TLOU2

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 09:42 PM PDT

    I did enough playthroughs in the past to get the survivor expert and weapon expert trophies. Yet when I started a new game+ playthrough today, I only had a few upgrades unlocked for both Ellie and her weapons. Has this happened to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/Cat_Man_Doo_
    [link] [comments]

    Playing TLOU as a kid VS as an adult

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 11:42 PM PDT

    Something that I think has always made me really connect to the game is that I am roughly the same age as Ellie. I was 15 when I played TLOU the first time and 20 when Part II came out. But I hadn't played the first game for a few years now, since I was probably 16, and I decided to go back.

    It is SO weird how my perspective has shifted. I can't believe how young Ellie is. She is really just a kid. I know everyone has figured that out by now but I remember playing it before, I just didn't look at it the same way. Now I'm like "omg this poor little girl is going through so much, it's so dangerous" and I have a much stronger desire to keep her safe than before. Left Behind is truly wild because she and Riley are such children, as they should be, but the shit they get up to is like, next level dangerous. And obviously the way that ends it's like the apocalypse version of two teens sneaking out to drink in the park and getting caught only much, much more dire.

    Did anyone else here experience this? I hope if there's a Part III, Ellie has again aged about the same as I have lol.

    submitted by /u/the_queen_of_nada
    [link] [comments]

    Make Sure You Save Every Piece of Ammo/Material You Can For The Rat King on Grounded

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 10:44 AM PDT

    I am in hell. I beat the Larger Half in a few tries. Now I am stuck on the Stalker half. My health is low. All I have are 35 gas rounds for the flamer thrower, 2 hunting pistol rounds and the 1 shotgun shell and regular pistol bullet that are laying around. That's it.

    I try to fight it barehanded, works for a few seconds then it shoves me away and throws an unavoidable exploding projectile that kills me instantly. I have died like 50 times trying to to beat this fucker and if I had literally one more shotgun shell or pipe bomb I would have beat it with no issue.

    This sucks major clicker dick.

    submitted by /u/Effingehh
    [link] [comments]

    Tatto concept

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 10:03 AM PDT

    I lost Ellie?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 01:38 PM PDT

    I was playing Last of Us for the the first time and I was in the area in the beginning after the woods area. It's the area with the two zombies. I went to the fence to boost Ellie over the fence so she can open it from the other side but she is just gone? I've looked everywhere and even listened for her but she's not here???

    submitted by /u/Ticci_Toby13
    [link] [comments]

    JJ Don't Like Ellie

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 11:09 PM PDT

    [No spoilers]How can I make sure to engage in the optional conversations?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 03:24 PM PDT

    I was looking at the trophies for this game and I saw that there's a trophy for engaging in every optional conversation. I think I might have already blown that.

    There is one conversation I had with Ellie that I don't remember all the details of, but it was like we found an arcade game cabinet in a bar or something, and when I walked over to where she was standing and she started talking about it. I'm guessing that was an optional conversation because I could have just kept going instead of walking over to her.

    Then later we were in a house, and I was exploring the rooms looking for supplies and Ellie was suddenly behind me and says "hey do you have a second?" I turned to her and I don't know what I did wrong, but Joel says "not now Ellie" or "later Ellie" or something like that. It makes me wonder if I missed something.

    So, when I notice that Ellie seems like she wants to stop and talk about something, is there something I can do, or a button I should be pressing to make sure I get the extra dialogue?

    submitted by /u/big_duck_energy
    [link] [comments]

    My Ellie figure shooting an infected (1/6)

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 02:51 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment