• Breaking News

    Monday, September 13, 2021

    The Last of Us | I just know this badass is still alive somewhere, kinda wished they revealed his story post TLOU1

    The Last of Us | I just know this badass is still alive somewhere, kinda wished they revealed his story post TLOU1


    I just know this badass is still alive somewhere, kinda wished they revealed his story post TLOU1

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 11:41 AM PDT

    This website irritates me, first horizon zd and now tlou.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 12:10 PM PDT

    Hi! My friend recently showed our Ellie and Dina cosplay, so I want to show you more photos��

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 01:31 PM PDT

    Ellie as Max in Life is Strange Episode 2

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 06:34 AM PDT

    Abby, Me, Stippling, 2021

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 08:44 PM PDT

    This scene hits different now…

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 08:57 AM PDT

    Hide - quick aim - headshot, if we're not quick enough we'll get shot, as it's a double-edged sword.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 02:16 AM PDT

    What if… Ellie got a tattoo in a universe where there never was an outbreak?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 01:48 PM PDT

    Translation for “bigot sandwiches”

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 08:57 PM PDT

    How was that translated in other languages? In Brazilian Portuguese they did something I found pretty clever: "preconceituíches" (something like "prejudwiches").

    submitted by /u/guiporto32
    [link] [comments]

    love this water fx

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 10:01 PM PDT

    [Spoilers] Why do the WLF pursue Ellie into the lower levels of the hospital?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 03:42 AM PDT

    Spoilers up to Ellie Day 2.

    Ellie pushes Nora into the spore-filled lower levels of the hospital at the end of the chase. The WLF have no idea who she is or that she's immune - even Nora only realises right at the end who she is.

    As far as the WLF are concerned, breathing spores is a death sentence and both Nora and Ellie are dead, so why risk heading down there? Perhaps they want to put Nora out of her misery, but none of them say this, and it still seems like a big risk to go down there without a proper plan.

    Seems unnecessarily risky.

    submitted by /u/S_Borealis
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get out of this!?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 06:48 PM PDT

    Bloater Boss Glitch

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 03:49 PM PDT

    Spin off game

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 04:04 PM PDT

    Thoughts on a Abby and lev spin off game like lost legacy before part 3 which is light years away

    submitted by /u/jeiejsb
    [link] [comments]

    Foreshadowing in The Last of Us Part II

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 06:40 PM PDT

    [SPOILERS] The Choice in Pt I and Pt II

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 04:45 AM PDT

    I love the parallels between Joel and Abby that gets explored through both Part I and Part II. However, I'd like to highlight a particular parallel in the music, specifically, that cements both characters as echoes of each other.

    In Part I, one of the most memorable scenes is when Joel and Ellie have their huge fight in the abandoned farm house where Joel explains that Ellie, "[has] no idea what loss is." Following this moment of vulnerability between the two characters where they are truly honest with each other, this piece plays in the background when they ride back to Jackson together:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYUErkvORWA

    Aptly titled, the music plays during the moment where Joel chooses to protect Ellie and open himself up again. It is a pivotal moment in the first game that begins to solidify the strong bond between Joel and Ellie. It is at this moment that Joel begins to redeem himself from his 20 long years of listlessness that we only get glimpses and allusions to throughout the two games.

    During Part II, Abby faces a similar choice at the end of her Day 1 section. After her nightmare where she pictures Yara and Lev being strung up like she would have been had they not interfered, she makes the same choice that Joel does. Abby chooses to protect them both and begin her path towards redemption for her long years as a "top scar killer" as well as Joel's killer. The piece of music that plays during her choice is incredibly similar:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPh3LVWC5uI&list=PLsVXz6u1XoTj_rZoO4Sh2cLSwxIKuNvFK&t=839s

    It is a riff on the "Longing" theme that plays throughout Abby's sections whenever Lev is involved. I personally love and appreciate all of the parallels that Naughty Dog draws between Abby and Joel.

    TLDR: The music of "The Choice" from Part I and "Longing" (the version from when Abby makes her choice) are quite similar, and I just think that's awesome.

    submitted by /u/hurricane006
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone *please* try to explain the Fireflies's plan to me? (Trying to see Part 2 in a different light.)

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 05:18 PM PDT

    Hello!

    I love Part 1, and am lukewarm on Part 2 (Loved the gameplay and presentation, didn't care at all for the story.) Both games have merit, and the hatedom for Part 2 is crazy toxic. I'm not one of those guys.

    Part of my mild dislike for Part 2 is that it treats the Fireflie's plan for Ellie as, at worst, amigous in terms of efficiancy.

    I just don't understand how, in any capacity, their plan could be viewed as even maybe having potential to do any good at all. I don't see how it can even be amigous since it falls up apart, in my eyes, if you hold it up to any form of scrutiny.

    It's been awhile since I've played either game, so my aplogies if I make any mistakes.

    Ignoring any moral arguments for a second here, their plan was to....

    1. Kill their only test subject. Without running any tests (that I recall), trying to figure out her medical history, viewing her awake and active, asking her any questions at all, or even keeping her under observation any longer than what seems to be a few hours. Maybe a day or two at most.

    2. And then, somehow, mass produce a vaccine (which is impossible for a Fungus, atleast as far as I know) And mass distribute it?

    Do they actually have the capablity to mass produce a vaccine? Let alone mass distrubute it?

    I thought the Firefles were on their last legs? One man is able to gun them all down and more or less break their back for years. There's no way they could do that, especially in such a state.

    Why kill Ellie? Why not monitor her? She would probably know better than anyone how her own immunity works. They at most run an MRI and then are confident enough that they decide to harvest her brain on a whim?

    I get they're trying to move quickly, save lives and all that. But it's been 20 years. What difference is atleast six months going to take?

    If they don't have the resources to look after Ellie for that long, then they probably don't have the resources to make and distribute a first of it's kind vaccine, right?

    I'm not trying to argue in bad faith. Really, I'm not.

    But looking at it objectively, how am I supposed to feel morally conflicted in the slightest when this is the alternative to letting Ellie live?

    Please answer. I genuienly want to give Part 2 another shot, but I don't think I can get past this.

    submitted by /u/insane677
    [link] [comments]

    Question about progress

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 07:05 PM PDT

    I'm doing a grounded run and I came across a game breaking bug stopping me from progressing so I had to load a new save from the most recent chapter. Will I still get the achievement for grounded by completing the new save?

    submitted by /u/ThomasA2018
    [link] [comments]

    I got Ellie’s Backpack tattooed today! (AJ, Drawn and Quartered, Canterbury UK)

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 02:48 AM PDT

    [no spoilers]Does the Shorty completely take the place of the shotgun?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 10:38 PM PDT

    It may be just RNG, or me not seeing things when they're right in front of me(which can happen a lot in some games because I'm colorblind lol) , but I've noticed that since I found the shorty, I've found zero additional ammo for the shotgun.

    I try to be pretty careful and check areas looking for things I can pick up, but I'm just not finding any. I'm pretty sure they don't take the same ammo, but I'm kind of wondering if it's worth it to continue upgrading the shotgun. Will I continue to find ammo for it?

    submitted by /u/big_duck_energy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment