• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 21, 2021

    The Last of Us | My PS5 came. Guess what the first game to grace it was?

    The Last of Us | My PS5 came. Guess what the first game to grace it was?


    My PS5 came. Guess what the first game to grace it was?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 04:23 PM PDT

    "Okay." - I just had to draw this moment

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 08:02 AM PDT

    The Final Fight is so Effective

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 12:03 PM PDT

    The final fight of TLOU2 is so effective at showing the pointlessness of the whole revenge cycle of this game.

    I felt absolutely no motivation to beat the shit out of a half dead, starving, burned Abby. A character who is arguably a better and more virtuous character than Ellie is (or at the least, no worse). It really drove home the ending that I the player felt no desire to participate in that fight and just wanted it over.

    Gg IMO.

    submitted by /u/laddergoat89
    [link] [comments]

    Wake up Dina!!

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 03:08 AM PDT

    ‘There is no light’

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 10:09 AM PDT

    Give my tiktok some love guys x

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 10:30 AM PDT

    I knew Grounded would be hard but damn

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 09:58 PM PDT

    Just Finished TLOU2

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 04:52 PM PDT

    Bought the game last week and have been playing with every night. It was such a wonderfull experience, from the atmosphere, to the gameplay, to the enriched characters. It made me feel so many emotions cause of course i was rooting for Ellie, and even switching to Abby felt weird at the beggining, but as i kept playing her i grew fond of her and of the person she was becoming, her relationship with Lev is done so well . So in the final fight i was feeling super bad cause i was seeing the 2 characters i loved so much beating the sht out of each other for "revenge", when that didn´t mean nothing by that time. I was so pleased when the 2 made it out alive, and even happier that Ellie could overcome her PTSD. Beautifull game

    submitted by /u/Bacuco
    [link] [comments]

    Joel, by me.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 01:58 PM PDT

    The Protector

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 05:10 PM PDT

    I Just wanted to play the piano

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 12:50 PM PDT

    How many playthroughs is TOO many playthroughs?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 08:08 PM PDT

    I recently decided to start trophy and achievement hunting for some of my favorite games so of course I've already played pt. 2 four times to get permadeath, grounded, and all collectibles. TECHNICALLY I have all trophies but part of me wants to work up to doing a full whole game permadeath and grounded run through.

    My question: Is it worth it? Has anyone experienced major burnout? I don't wanna start an endeavour that might make me hate the game like an overplayed song on the radio.

    submitted by /u/snarskaelm
    [link] [comments]

    What if Robert HAD taken Ellie?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 12:33 PM PDT

    I just thought of this, what if Joel and Tess were a day later and Marlene had gotten to Robert and got HIM to smuggle Ellie? How bad would he have fucked it up lol?

    I'm guessing if he even made it to the capitol building, he would have panicked and ditched her when the soldiers attack. If she lived through that, she would have squeezed throigh one of those fences maybe and wandered out into the wilds of boston, maybe ran into a bandit group and pressed into a life of crime lol. Or, FAKING a life of crime so she can survive with them for a little while, before she found a good opportunity to escape.

    I want to see this version of the game lol

    submitted by /u/dethmaul
    [link] [comments]

    Ellie Outfit In Hillcrest Is Like Riley Outfit In Left Behind DLC

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 11:38 AM PDT

    They Are The Same...
    Well Except Their Shirts If You Played Both The DLC And The Part II Of The Franchise

    submitted by /u/AltairDesmond
    [link] [comments]

    This Is Pure Class

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 04:57 AM PDT

    I tried replaying TLOU and I just can’t go back to the gameplay after TLOU2 (a stupid rant)

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 08:41 PM PDT

    Idk if this first part is just me, moving and aiming especially feel so much smoother and more dynamic even before I begin to factor in the increased rate of motion (dodging, crawling). I 100% love the first game and respect the sheer amount of time and effort that must have went into it, but I'm amazed they didn't have at least one of either dodging or crawling. I'm glad I can get a consistent land on a melee hit on a runner while charging at them, whereas in Pt.1 I feel like I always stop just short so everyone can watch me break dance with my trusty rusty metal pipe. Even before upgrading silent melee takedown speed in Pt.2 I feel much safer since Ellie doesn't really move from her position when you press the button, whereas in Pt.1 my instincts were to get behind that little cover before I was just behind before killing someone only for Joel's animation to literally drag himself out from cover. In retrospect he totally should've traded his pistol with Ellie for that boss of a switchblade. If I remember correctly it was sentimental and belonged to Ellie's mother, but I guess in that world she could've just taken the knife back after >! kicking Joel out of her life !< anyway. Still love the first game though, but probably wouldn't try 100%ing it. Not sure that I wanna 100% pt. 2, but a Grounded playthrough sounds like a challenge I wanna tackle rn.

    submitted by /u/Robert_Fuckler
    [link] [comments]

    Weird graphical stuff in The Last Of Us.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 04:08 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment