• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 22, 2021

    The Last of Us | Does anyone know who made these originally?

    The Last of Us | Does anyone know who made these originally?


    Does anyone know who made these originally?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 04:45 PM PDT

    Just occurred to me that Joel was anti-vaxx

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 06:38 AM PDT

    "There was no cure"

    No wonder Ellie refused to talk to him for years.

    submitted by /u/EndOfTheDark97
    [link] [comments]

    Abby, by me.

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 08:18 AM PDT

    Aggressive Ellie & Dina, close headshot, nail them all under courthouse basement.

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 08:03 PM PDT

    Cyberpunk Ellie (by REDHERO6)

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 10:33 PM PDT

    My recent discovery. Which one is better for you?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 07:41 PM PDT

    TLOU Fan Film: They Will Come

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 05:17 PM PDT

    My obligatory Ellie tattoo post

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 10:57 AM PDT

    Fan art by me

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 12:31 AM PDT

    Ellie cosplay by @dabbucosplay on Instagram. Cool af.

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 10:32 PM PDT

    Acclaimed makeup effects artist Barrie Gower will be doing prosthetics on The Last of Us HBO for the infected (runners, clickers etc). Game of thrones and chernobyl are among his notable works

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 02:00 PM PDT

    Just finished TLOU 2 Grouned mode.

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 10:15 PM PDT

    I love this game but I'd rather ram a red hot glass rod down my urethra than play this difficulty again. Lol

    submitted by /u/MAXKILLER215
    [link] [comments]

    Abby got some sick tattoos

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 07:09 AM PDT

    You can scare away the pigeons

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 11:07 PM PDT

    On my first playthrough and for some reason I don’t think this is supposed to happen…

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 02:32 PM PDT

    Ellie’s PTSD (spoilers for Part II)

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 11:45 PM PDT

    I had PTSD as a kid over a traumatic experience and the only way I got through it was systematic desensitization: being repeatedly exposed to the stressor in larger amounts until I had mastered it and it because meaningless to me.

    I realize there are probably no therapists in Jackson and a three act story Hollywood action story needs a face-to-face confrontation between Ellie and Abby, but I don't think Neil using the final showdown with Abby is a realistic portrayal of PTSD (YMMV). I've never heard of soldiers returning home with PTSD only to overcome it by being sent back out to kill more people. If anything, killing Abby would just intensify the guilt she's suffered. Maybe letter her go would free her from it, but I don't think it would help.

    I also don't think Ellie's PTSD was handled very well. She has one or two major events, she writes notes in her journal that should have been dramatized. I would have bought in much more if Ellie had been simply unable to do her farm work. The doll triggers her. The sheep triggers her. Old photos trigger her. She hasn't taken the guitar out of its case in the closet in months. She's terrified of anything that reminds her of Joel. Dina says she needs to get help, a random infected breaks in and it sets her down a spiral she can't get out of. It's not enough for me.

    I still love the game and think it's a masterpiece but I bumped on this. I kept expecting her to walk in too the farm and find Dina dead and Abby standing over her.

    submitted by /u/Kaiden1985
    [link] [comments]

    "Don't go near the lower levels"

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 11:11 PM PDT

    Check out this remix I made tonight. Listen with headphones or a speaker if you can.

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 06:20 PM PDT

    I put that’s the way it is and added flashbacks onto Ellie vs Abby

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 11:38 AM PDT

    A little something that happened on my 4th run through this game.

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 05:08 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment