• Breaking News

    Monday, August 23, 2021

    The Last of Us | I had no idea until my 3rd or 4th playthrough you could enter the toppled train for the sniper point

    The Last of Us | I had no idea until my 3rd or 4th playthrough you could enter the toppled train for the sniper point


    I had no idea until my 3rd or 4th playthrough you could enter the toppled train for the sniper point

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 07:19 AM PDT

    IRL Locations from The Last of Us Part II from our trip to Seattle.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 08:48 AM PDT

    After I beat a game I like to browse the internet and see how other people felt and maybe things I missed. I just beat TLOU2 and I’m shocked so many people hated it

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 04:41 PM PDT

    I thought the game was pretty good and don't really understand all the hate towards it. A lot of the criticism seems to be pointed toward the director I guess.

    I'm not really apart of this community so I don't really understand the backstories of the dev team but I feel like me being separated made me enjoy it more, if that makes sense

    submitted by /u/specmusic
    [link] [comments]

    Another drawing by me. It was definitely Ellie’s turn.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 08:27 AM PDT

    Who has a collection This good.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 06:01 PM PDT

    Ellie cosplay!!

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 07:08 PM PDT

    I finally got my mate to play through the entire game and he now thinks it's one of the best games he's ever played, as do I. Got me thinking about # 1.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 07:43 PM PDT

    I remember how impressed I was with TLOU and how the last moment was absolutely perfect. I remember being kind of annoyed because I didn't want a sequel to be made because I was sure it would ruin it, but knowing that they would.

    Then TLOU2 came out and a bunch of morons overreacted in a way and to a level that I'd never seen before, and that's saying something, because internet. So I was more than a little bit concerned.

    I couldn't believe it. I could not understand how such a perfectly crafted story could be hated on sooooooo hard. But the thing I really couldn't believe was that Naughty Dog actually managed to do what I thought was impossible. They made a better game with a better story that not only complimented TLOU1, but elevated it.

    Fucking amazing. I'm reinstalling it right now so I can do a second playthrough and experience it again.

    submitted by /u/Recessivepigeon
    [link] [comments]

    I can't let you leave.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 08:57 AM PDT

    What happens to Joel in Part II…

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 09:51 PM PDT

    When Abby shot Joel out of nowhere I was completely shocked, and then when she laid into him with the golf club I couldn't believe I was watching. When she hit him the final time and killed him, I literally couldn't believe it.

    I kept thinking "He's not really dead. He's just super hurt." Then they showed the gravestone and I thought "Glitch. He can't be dead."

    Then Ellie goes to his house and there are wreathes everywhere and I thought, "It's a world with zombies. Maybe the story has Ellie resurrecting Joel with spores that turn him into an infected but then uses her immunity somehow to cure him."

    Then she plans revenge. Only then did I accept it.

    Easily the most shocking moment for me in a game. The only one that comes close is the twist in Bioshock, but that's an intellectual meta twist and not a knife to the heart.

    submitted by /u/Kaiden1985
    [link] [comments]

    This man…

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 03:21 PM PDT

    The first time i heard this dialouge in 9 playthroughs

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 08:44 AM PDT

    I've been a collage kick, so I had to make one of my favorite family.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 04:40 PM PDT

    Ellie and Dina cosplay by @octa__ven and @lyacosplays

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 03:55 PM PDT

    Why does Eugene look like Mike Myers?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 07:11 PM PDT

    On my third playthrough and I never noticed this!

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 10:40 AM PDT

    Slav Ellie

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 12:24 AM PDT

    Looks like Ellie might have learned who Bobby Fischer is

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 02:46 PM PDT

    Oblivious Youth

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 11:48 PM PDT

    Tlou2 still has one more record to break

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 05:53 PM PDT

    Tlou2 still has one more record to break

    Tlou2 is already the most awarded game of all the time. but not by media outlets. the last of us held the record for most goty awards by media outlets having 199 goty awards. now Tlou2 reached the same number. there's one more award show happening soon (maybe more than one. but Idk) if tlou2 wins that, it will break the record for most goty awards by media. if not, it still has the same number as first game.

    https://preview.redd.it/t9bljxjo90j71.jpg?width=464&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=b0be994a079743b098c8de1742747fc2aa6649d1

    https://preview.redd.it/abn77pnn90j71.jpg?width=432&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=a7ddc9d27492b827821e060baa24e6dba28e40f5

    submitted by /u/DragDisastrous6335
    [link] [comments]

    Joel [TLOU Remastered]

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 12:58 PM PDT

    Tlou x Minecraft

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 02:03 PM PDT

    The process of me doing Ellie’s tattoo in henna on myself :)

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 11:40 PM PDT

    they acknowledged this tweet, that means it’s still coming right? right? ��

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 12:57 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment