• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 4, 2021

    The Last of Us | I love this series more than any other. Can you tell?

    The Last of Us | I love this series more than any other. Can you tell?


    I love this series more than any other. Can you tell?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 11:08 AM PDT

    Those giant guys are on a different level

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 04:28 PM PDT

    This moment was so intense and getting that last animation like in the E3 gameplay reveal was the icing on the cake

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 06:09 PM PDT

    An all time classic

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 09:15 AM PDT

    Voice actor Laura Bailey goes 0-100 on the emotional scale while recording The Last of Us Part II

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 10:14 PM PDT

    My fan art of my favourite game is now complete, and it turned out ok!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 06:08 PM PDT

    Love these books. Hope they do one for part III!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 02:57 PM PDT

    A fan art of Ellie from tlou2 made by me

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 05:06 PM PDT

    Anyone else get to the cut scene while the bloater was on fire?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 02:50 PM PDT

    I really enjoyed collecting the Ellie's Trading Cards in TLOU2! Did you find all the Cards on your first playthrough? I missed 2, but got them second time around.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 09:11 AM PDT

    I feel for Abby. ��

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 05:43 PM PDT

    Would you play as Abby in Part 2 DLC?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 07:31 PM PDT

    Personally I think her attempted escape from The Rattlers is plenty ripe for the opportunity because it's so vague, if serving no other plot service, it'd be a good opportunity to expand upon at least the Rattlers and potentially the Fireflies. I doubt it'd happen because of the negative reception on Abby in general (and it does feel like she drags on a little too long after a good couple hours), but upon replay it's not a deal breaker for me, so I wouldn't mind playing more Abby

    submitted by /u/Robert_Fuckler
    [link] [comments]

    Abby has had enough

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 11:30 AM PDT

    All Songs NOT included in the Soundtrack of The Last of Us Part II

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 03:36 PM PDT

    Holy water, anyone?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 06:19 PM PDT

    (Part Two Ending discussion/Spoilers) I personally prefer the more downer interpretation of the ending

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 07:57 AM PDT

    I mostly lurk in this subreddit but decided to post some discussion after thinking about the ending today. I've played part two in it's entirety around 5 or 6 times so I have had lots of time to digest the story and the themes behind it. I've noticed that in this sub the prevailing theory/interpretation of the ending is that Dina is back in Jackson and Ellie will soon join her as she is wearing Dina's bracelet, and that she is just going back to collect her things. While I do like the idea of Ellie and Dina ending up back together and being happy I personally don't think that it fits with the game's themes. Among other themes, part two to me, has always been about the consequences of actions and characters failing to learn to accept them. Ellie becomes so obsessed and tunnel visioned on her revenge against Abby that she ends up destroying herself. I've always seen this as the reason she spares Abby. In that moment she realizes she's pushed away and lost absolutely everything she cares about (Dina, JJ, her connection with Joel through her guitar playing, and parts of her humanity through the actions she's made), so she decides for the first time to let go. I think that's what the farmhouse scene represents; she goes there knowing that Dina will be gone, that she will have nothing to look at besides the life that she gave up and left behind. She tries to play the guitar one last time, ponders on the damage she's caused herself both physically and otherwise, and decides to finally let go and move on.

    That's my personal interpretation and I'd like to know what everyone else thinks! It's a great ending and I'm glad they left it a bit open ended.

    submitted by /u/FuckIThinkImTrans
    [link] [comments]

    This years Halloween costume is underway

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 01:04 AM PDT

    “The Last of Us” TV series production will require a higher budget than “Game of Thrones”

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 11:39 PM PDT

    Can you NG+ at an easier difficulty?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 10:32 PM PDT

    Playing through on Grounded at the moment, but I wanna try a different play style when I finish at the same time as trying to platinum it. Is this possible?

    submitted by /u/pilfreda
    [link] [comments]

    Cinematic Brutal & Dark Gameplay/Atmosphere

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    I survivor actually harder than grounded in part 1?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 12:33 AM PDT

    I saw some a couple of people say it's harder and that you get less ammo and stuff

    submitted by /u/Bejdza69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment