• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 19, 2021

    The Last of Us | Ellie - Part 1 Cosplay (self) I did this for my twitch channel hope you guys like it :)

    The Last of Us | Ellie - Part 1 Cosplay (self) I did this for my twitch channel hope you guys like it :)


    Ellie - Part 1 Cosplay (self) I did this for my twitch channel hope you guys like it :)

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 12:49 PM PDT

    quick sketch of ellie that i did at school! i kinda liked it lol

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 05:38 AM PDT

    Pedro Pascal’s salary for the first season of the show revealed

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 10:08 AM PDT

    It should be a great crossover.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 10:14 PM PDT

    I drew this sketch of Joel, Ellie and a Clicker today. I'm an amateur artist so please share your thoughts!

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 03:00 PM PDT

    If you go to this location on Day 2 in the sewers after the Stalker encounter you can hear some creature loudly breathing and thumping around, never seen anyone mention this before (sorry for the awful video) check it out urselfs!

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 05:21 PM PDT

    Last of Us 2 was one of the best experiences of my life

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 09:59 AM PDT

    I just finished my second playthrough 2 days ago and I just need to get this of my chest because it's really all I'm thinking about at the minute.

    My first playthrough was in December, I definitely thought it was a good game but I absolutely hated every second of Abby's part, I remember skipping pretty much every cutscene and not even listening to any part of her story, I was only interested in Ellie's side, I think I let the internet reviewers get to me and somewhat played the game with other peoples opinions instead of my own.

    But oh my god this second playthrough, I don't even know how to explain it, I've never felt this amount of emotion in any piece of media in my life. I was absolutely glued to the game, every character is fascinating in their own way (except Mel she has the personality of a toothpick), every fight is just absolutely breath-taking, the combat is just straight up the most enjoyable in video game history. The graphics and aesthetic are phenomenal to a point where sometimes I'd just stop and stare for a good minute or so (I recommend doing this at the farm), they are also the best in any game to date I'd say.

    The story... just absolutely untouchable, the fact people say the story is shit blows my mind because it is one of the most gripping heart wrenching stories ever. I think this second time round my brain had time to forget all the rubbish people were saying and I gave Abby a chance which changed everything for me, I felt so much for her but at the same time still had so much love for Ellie and Joel. I think this is what makes the story so ground breaking, Naughty Dog manage to make you empathize and grow to love the antagonist, so when the time came for Abby to "die" I found myself sobbing uncontrollably and I realised it was because I forgave her.

    I can never really get into games, hated the Witcher 3, Horizon Dawn makes me want go to sleep and never wake up again but this game has my heart forever and I just really hope the creators know how much it's changed some people lives. <3

    submitted by /u/theizac1
    [link] [comments]

    Breaking windows is so oddly satisfying in this game, small little details make it an immersive experience.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 07:45 AM PDT

    I am only like a quarter through TLOU2 and have fucked up countless times because I could not resist the urge to break some windows which in turn alerted the infected/soldiers. Its also great that sometimes you can find hidden loot in abandoned cars if you break the windows and such.

    The graphics and sound design is so amazing in this game and all the little details, the AI, the animations when crafting and upgrading weapons etc.

    Missing the sound coming from the controller though when you shake the flashlight to recharge, I dont know why they would have removed it, it was a nice little extra detail in the 1st one.

    What was your favourite, subtle gameplay detail that surprised and entertained you the most? Is there anything that was present in the first one and you are missing in part 2? (without spoilers)

    submitted by /u/Wilson96HUN
    [link] [comments]

    Clicker I drew

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 03:50 PM PDT

    Poor Ellie

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 01:55 PM PDT

    Minor Detail, but I love that there are animations for running into walls

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 10:59 AM PDT

    Playing the ps3 version for the first time, noticed some bugs, did a google search and found this gem. Made me lol

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 11:36 PM PDT

    HA! i was going through old sketchbooks and i found this. i drew this around the time I just turned twelve and the E3 trailer came out. i remember being so proud of this. i should redraw it since i’ve improved over the years since then

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 11:46 PM PDT

    I played TLOU Pt. 2, and I have some things I'd like to share.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 11:53 AM PDT

    When the game launched, I couldn't play it because I had to prepare for College, and I had decided to shut down on games. Anyway, I was super hyped for the game as TLOU is lovely and it was just an amazing experience. I managed to avoid the leaks throughout, and only got to know one spoiler, Joel's death. It did shock me a lot, and I understand where people are coming from when they say they hated the way he died, but actually I liked what Naughty Dog did. The protagonists in movies, TV shows and games don't usually die right off in the first half, even if that has happened a lot, I've only seen that happen in Game of Thrones. The death of Joel made the game and the story REALLY gritty and dangerous for me. It showed me that anything could happen during the course of my gameplay. Maybe I'd switch to Dina if Ellie died (weird thought I know) but I'd be fine with it. The story got me a little thinking. When it ended, I was just - blank. There was just so much to process, so much grief, with so many different psychological elements at play - sadness, PTSD, loss, loneliness. Although all of them were within a similar spectrum, they were definitely different feelings. After playing the game, truly feeling it, a lot of exposure to different video essays, discussions, articles, and introspection, I formed my opinion: and it's kinda long.

    So firstly I'd like to talk about stuff I really did not like about the game. I guess Naughty Dog wanted the audience to experience and resonate with mainly 2 things: Feeling the rage Ellie felt(and it was successful in that), and feeling the rage Abby felt(unsuccessful, ofcourse for me) Now the latter part is also a bit complicated for me. I really hated Abby in the beginning, although in the end that hate faded away. I didn't mind HOW she killed Joel (I have read that people hated on that), but I mainly hated the fact that I had to play as Abby right when I was so fucking invested in the game. I upgraded my stuff (David Jaffe talks about the same) and I had to do it all from scratch. It made no sense to me how a 10 hour gameplay of Abby would compensate and make me sympathise with her, the person who killed the person as whom I played in the first game and had a hell of an emotional journey. I just could not do it. I just did not like that fact, that I had to play as Abby. Even if I would let that go, I did NOT want to play as Abby against Ellie. Atleast they should have given an option? I dunno. It did not work for me, and I hated the fact that I had to fight against Ellie. Abby helping Yara and Lev was also really boring for me, but I guess that was because I just wanted to finish her storyline and move forward. I can guarantee that even if I just played through some flashbacks of Abby and watch some cinematics, I'd feel the same way as I did in the end, in the Rattler Arc - I felt bad for her. The Joel scene for one second really teared me up, I felt EXACTLY how Ellie was feeling. It just shocked me so much that it wasn't about Revenge, it was about Acceptance. So in my opinion, the Abby gameplay really messed up the experience for me. Also, I REALLY hated the way Naughty Dog marketed the game. Sure, don't show the plot points, but they edited SO MANY SCENES. The Jesse dialogue was edited, there were so many unethical decisions being made in the marketing of the game. It WAS misleading.

    Now what I really liked - the nuanced story. I liked it, wouldn't say I LOVED it, because of Abby's gameplay, the pacing caught me off guard, but the story was good. I LOVED the graphics. What a beautiful game, the sound design, chemistry of Ellie and Dina was amazing. I wish I had spent some more time in Jackson in the beginning, it would've been fun. Some more scenes of interaction netween Ellie and Dina in the beginning of the Game would've been fun, but I'm happy with what they did. They cinematography of the game is beautiful, everything is so poetic. The danger of the game was felt, Nauhty Dog was successful in making me feel scared, enraged (with context to Ellie's anger), and calm when Ellie used to play the guitar.

    I'd say I would give it a 7/10 at most. I won't comment on the review bombing, as people need to also realise that the marketing was seriously misleading.

    submitted by /u/saphirepizza
    [link] [comments]

    Since it flopped on tiktok

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 10:51 PM PDT

    TLOU2 reference in TLOU1 (read captions)

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 07:22 AM PDT

    what locations in either game really capture the post apocalyptic vibe?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 12:54 PM PDT

    tagged spoiler for possible location spoilers (just in case). hi, for a project i have i want to make a miniature diorama of sorts based off of the post apocalyptic world of the last of us. so, my question for all of you is what specific location should i model it after? so far my ideas are the suburbs of the second game, or the office building of the first, or the museum of the second.

    submitted by /u/boimenace
    [link] [comments]

    How do you think the story will be structured in the show?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 11:45 AM PDT

    I personally don't expect the first season to cover the entirety of the first game. New details are supposed to be added to the story and the first season will only be 10 episodes (Presumably 1 hour each) I feel like the first game will be split into the first 2 seasons of the show. How do you think it will be structured with each episode?

    submitted by /u/Antman269
    [link] [comments]

    Was playing part 2 and i fould one of the WLF soldiers playing PS Vita

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 11:15 AM PDT

    What year will the HBO show take place?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 07:17 AM PDT

    I just like speculating!

    Keep Alberta Rolling (the company hiring extras for the show) posted a casting call a few months ago and were asking for 1995-2003 vehicles. So it sounds like the prologue will take place in 2003 (10 years sooner than in the game).

    I also sort of think they might shorten the time between prologue and main game. Maybe instead of 20 years it's 10. The only reason I think that is because it's harder to convincing age an actor up/down compared to an animated model, but who knows.

    Anyway. My guess is the prologue takes place in 2003, and the rest of the series takes place somewhere around 2013-2018. But what does everyone else think?

    submitted by /u/caught-red-headed
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment