• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 18, 2021

    The Last of Us | This was way more difficult then I thought it would be but 100% worth it!

    The Last of Us | This was way more difficult then I thought it would be but 100% worth it!


    This was way more difficult then I thought it would be but 100% worth it!

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 12:38 PM PDT

    On my 4th playthrough,I noticed a detail I hadn't found before.

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    Real life vs In the game (OC)

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 02:11 AM PDT

    Just got the last of us hope its good

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 06:23 PM PDT

    Where my fellow Joel thirsters at �� he is everything and he is more !!!!

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 07:49 PM PDT

    Just got this badge from my local town ��

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 05:45 AM PDT

    (SPOILERS) Holy fuck! What even was that?!

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 11:46 AM PDT

    Abby at the damn hospital. The big monster. I just killed it and got the biggest jumpscare of my life inside the air ducts with the part of the mega bloater that didn't die. I jumped out of my chair. I wanted to cry. I haven't gotten out of the hospital yet, I needed a break after that. Part 1 was scary but this is a whole nother level, man.

    Edit: Just finished the game. The credits are rolling. Walking into the empty house broke my heart. I don't know what to do with my life anymore. I miss Dina.

    submitted by /u/Varge1
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished up this piece... let me know what yall think?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 12:17 PM PDT

    I was inspired to make some apocalyptic characters after replaying part 2. See my ig for two more like this @emreb.art

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 12:32 PM PDT

    (SPOILERS) Just finished the game...

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 03:55 PM PDT

    Man, that ending was tough. Is there going to be a part 3? I feel like I felt at the end of part 1: if there wasn't a continuation to the story I guess I'd be fine, but there's still stuff to tell and I could see the game having another part. I'm the kind of person that likes fairytale endings so I'd enjoy having the peace of mind knowing that Ellie and Dina are together and happy.

    submitted by /u/Varge1
    [link] [comments]

    Enemy Name Glitch - Turns out enemies ‘relationships’ are just a 3 stage process. The faction’s selected, a random name is inserted, and the voice line continues. They don’t have a special relationship with each other, it’s just a random name tacked onto a voice line. (13 seconds in)

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 01:38 AM PDT

    Covered Linkin Park's Numb <3

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 12:23 PM PDT

    Yesterday, I watched this movie called CODA -great movie btw- and I noticed that the lead actress (Emilia Jones) looks a bit similar to Abby when she was a teenager!

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 02:51 PM PDT

    I just finished this fantastic game, I have a couple questions (Part II spoilers)

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 05:55 AM PDT

    After I finished Part II I sat to process everything, and something comes to mind that just strikes me as odd. This game received a ton of negative comments from people when it first released and even a bit before that, why was that? Where they just angry that Joel died?

    I think everything in this game is stellar, I find it difficult to believe that someone could just give it a really low user review score unless they did not like this kind of game to begin with.

    The second thing is I would like to know what some of your thoughts about some of the messages in the game are. I thought it was sending a really strong message that violence only breeds more violence, and it will not stop unless someone breaks the cycle. I think Abby telling Elly she did not want to fight was an excellent example of that, she just wanted to break free from it after her last run in.

    submitted by /u/Prince-Mohamed
    [link] [comments]

    The Last Of Us 2 Bloater Challenge

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 11:20 AM PDT

    I just found out what happened between the scars and wolves on the island

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 04:01 AM PDT

    Sorry about the clickbaity title, I didn't want to include spoilers in the title. When Abby is in the theatre if you go into the radio room and listen you can hear the wolves say that they sent everyone and it was a massacre, the scars numbered in the thousands and they are all trained to fight not just the soldiers, nobody made it apart from one team. Here's a video of everything they said https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ctk7kdKZqs0

    submitted by /u/obiwan585
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone else ever gotten a golden loading screen in part 2? Is this a bug or just super rare?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 08:45 AM PDT

    Can anyone find me this pic ?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 05:30 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment