• Breaking News

    Monday, July 26, 2021

    The Last of Us | WTF???

    The Last of Us | WTF???


    WTF???

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 03:42 PM PDT

    My Ellie cosplay ��

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 05:21 AM PDT

    (Unused dialogue) Joel and Ellie talk about her moth tattoo

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 07:51 PM PDT

    [Spoilers] This is a great video dissecting the plot structure of TLoU Part 2, and a reminder of what a great narrative we were given.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 05:39 PM PDT

    "I would do it all over again." artwork by me

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 03:26 PM PDT

    I unlocked an Easter egg where Ellie fights the invisible man.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 01:18 PM PDT

    Spent a good chunk of money on a horse in RDR2 and named it very appropriately

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 05:14 PM PDT

    Part II doesnt deserve that hate

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 10:34 AM PDT

    I finished Part II last night and it was amazing. So i went to the internet to see the opinion of other people on the game, I know from the past that some fans didnt liked it but my good I was really shocked how many people desperately hate it and I dont think that it deserves that hate.

    I understand that it is mainly because of the story. Due the fact that Part II is focused on a Revenge story and killed of Joel so early. But I liked to see this story from two perspectives and liked the new introduced characters.

    What I also dont get is how people see a political agenda in this game? Sure Ellie is lesbian and Lev is transgender, but the game didnt slap that into your face or made this his main focus. It feels like that people just hate this representations, because they are there.

    All this hate is just because of the story but no one mentions gameplay or the environment of the game. And these things where really amazing but people just put them aside to hate on the game.

    I totally understand that some fans are disappointed and have a negative opinion on the game. But the hate in the internet on Part II is not objectively and just sickly and shows how toxic gaming has became in recent times.

    submitted by /u/JKAC2013
    [link] [comments]

    Those deleted wisecracks about the Seraphites cracked me up

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 07:54 AM PDT

    Why a vaccine probably won't be made in TLOU3

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 08:43 PM PDT

    TLOU3 is confirmed to be in the works, and I, for one, have no idea what's going to happen. I personally didn't like Part 2 but I understand why others would like it. I might like Part 3, who knows. One thing I don't want to happen in TLOU3 (when it eventually comes out) is it ending with Ellie sacrificing herself to save humanity. If you think it should end that way, that's fine. This is all my opinion, but I'd just like to share some points:

    1: It would mean that Joel saved Ellie, grew as a character, and died for nothing.

    2: It would be a "Happy Ending" Cliche, which is out of place for the franchise.

    3: It would ignore the moral ambiguity of the first game (and in some cases the second) by labelling the Fireflies as the good guys, even though everyone in the series is seen as "morally grey"

    4: It would undermine Ellie's character growth over the series (and her decision to forgive Joel and move on) by placing her back on square one.

    5: It would prevent potential sequels from being made that explore other people's stories in the game's universe.

    6: It doesn't make sense in the game's universe. Whether or not you agree that fungal vaccines can't be made in the game's world, the fact of the matter still stands that Jerry, the only person who can make a vaccine, is dead.

    So how do I think the game will end?

    Personally I believe the game will end on a happy note, not necessarily with Humanity overcoming the apocalypse, but learning to live with it, similar to the ending of the walking dead.

    submitted by /u/Omega_Volta
    [link] [comments]

    I was replaying TLOU on ps3, and that’s not a baby’s head on a baby…. that’s just sarah’s head on a baby.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 11:31 AM PDT

    I would happily pay to see all the cinematics in their raw motion capture form.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 10:38 PM PDT

    I'd absolutely love to get to see Ashley, Laura, Troy etc giving their performances and be able to compare them to final game versions. I think it would be fascinating.

    I can think of a number of potential reasons why either the studio or the actors themselves might be against the idea, they are all hypothetical, but if one day we get an anniversary or special edition I'd love for this to be included.

    submitted by /u/TheMightyPipe
    [link] [comments]

    Just wanted to flex my backpack cuz I know a lot mfers on this sub want this bag ��

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 01:28 PM PDT

    My Alexa thought somone was breaking windows in my house. That moment the actual sound design in a game is actually real. I have broken glass in other games and this has never happened. Almost to the end too, at least I think so.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 06:48 PM PDT

    An Instagram user by the name of @iconicnephilim made some nice edits of what the main cast may look like in the HBO series

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 01:47 PM PDT

    stalkers in tlou2

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 08:39 PM PDT

    one thing i really liked about part two is that the stalkers felt way more like their own type of infected. in part one i never really noticed the difference and just thought of them as stronger runners. part two gives them unique characteristics that turns a zombie kill fest (at its core) into a suspenseful horror game. stalkers in the higher difficulties truly made me paranoid and try to plan out where i'd run and how i'd use the proximity mines.

    submitted by /u/ch33k51app3r69
    [link] [comments]

    Longing (redemption)

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 08:36 PM PDT

    Question about a hypothetical part 3?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 07:41 PM PDT

    Do you guys think they would include Abby in the next game?

    Story wise I have no idea how that would work, but personally I'd like an update on Abby and Lev

    submitted by /u/St_IdesHell
    [link] [comments]

    My last of us collection from etsy , ( i’ve got more����)

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 11:26 PM PDT

    I’m stuck at grounded+ arcade bloater fight :(((( pls help

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 08:07 PM PDT

    I've died like ten times now…the constant runners coming at me plus the bloater throwing acid at me all at once is really really kicking my ass. I have molotovs, trap bombs, smoke bombs, 2-8 ammo for each gun, I have pretty much a few of everything. The trap bombs keep killing the runners and not necessarily the bloater.

    PLEASE HELP!

    UPDATE: BEAT HIM WITHIN TEN MINS OF u/taegukie method omg a true hero

    submitted by /u/cryptkeeper29
    [link] [comments]

    df is going on

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 08:41 PM PDT

    Tlou2 storytelling in gameplay

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 12:00 PM PDT

    I really like the way how tlou2 telling story in gameplay. We've seen in tlou1 how characters grew up during gameplay. And tlou2 did that again. But tlou 2 also did more.

    So much of tlou2 is about cycle of violence and revenge. Naughty dog did a great job and gave name to every enemies. When you kill their friends, they shout loud their friends names and looking for justice. Just like ellie and abby.

    I know some say why ellie never felt bad for the people she killed during gameplay. But she felt bad for abby's friends. The answer is simple. Ellie felt bad for nora because she tortured someone for first time. And felt bad for mel because she was pregnant. But she never felt bad for jordon or giant rattler. So it's not a disconnect between narrative and gameplay.

    Another thing I really like is abby fears of heights and game makes you to go to scar bridges and makes you feel exactly what abby feels.

    And also the guitar thing. This game not just connect ellie and joel by guitar. Also connect you with them by playing it.

    This game is a real masterpiece in storytelling. Let me know if you guys agree with me or no.

    submitted by /u/unfknown0
    [link] [comments]

    A picture of my Ellie cosplay that I took in my backyard!

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 06:23 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment