• Breaking News

    Friday, July 9, 2021

    The Last of Us | This is my take on Ellie’s tattoo I got last Monday, what do you guys think!

    The Last of Us | This is my take on Ellie’s tattoo I got last Monday, what do you guys think!


    This is my take on Ellie’s tattoo I got last Monday, what do you guys think!

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 07:33 PM PDT

    [OC] FUNGUS

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 03:40 PM PDT

    My first tattoo, Thought I share it with you guys!

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 05:45 AM PDT

    Mail came today�� so happy

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 07:51 AM PDT

    Just finished The Last Of Us II.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 04:36 PM PDT

    I'd love to chat and hear people's opinions on it! I have found that within the context of the first game it's the most gut wrenching story, with probably the best character development I've ever seen.

    submitted by /u/saywhatagain89
    [link] [comments]

    Druckmann being sneaky

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 06:20 PM PDT

    W. Earl Brown (Bill) will not be reprising his role for the HBO show

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 09:13 AM PDT

    Well...I finished it

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 09:06 PM PDT

    Ellie's Flashlight 3D printed and hand painted

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 12:47 PM PDT

    Ellie tattoo I did, hope you like it! ✨

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 11:41 AM PDT

    [OC] I got you, baby girl

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 04:47 PM PDT

    used digital paint brushes for a change, and with color

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 05:54 AM PDT

    oh my god no way I won… so excited��������

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 08:48 PM PDT

    ❤️‍��❤️‍��❤️‍��❤️‍��❤️‍��❤️‍��

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 12:32 PM PDT

    Finally came around to drawing a portrait of Joel

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 06:37 AM PDT

    Hey mods, can we make all the HBO filming posts fall under the spoiler alert/flair rules?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 01:15 AM PDT

    I get it that we know what's gonna happen, but seeing locations and actors in-character ahead of time is still kind of a spoiler to me. I prefer to go in with zero expectations so having the option to not see or hear updates here would be nice.

    And who knows, maybe the show covers an aspect that we never saw in the game. Following this sub is now risky in that aspect.

    So I'd at least like the option; vs 12 months of people posting every single detail about filming before we even watch the first episode 👍🏽

    submitted by /u/GUNNER_BASS
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished part 2, some thoughts

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 04:02 PM PDT

    First it was amazing, I will never understand the hate this game got upon release. (It was for sure just bigoted people) The gameplay was amazing and took everything from the first game and made it better.

    This was also the only game where I felt bad about killing npcs, the parts with Ellie killing WLPS was kinda brutal, them yelling out names everything else. Also adding dogs , why? I felt so awful every time I killed one (probably the point)

    Ellie, If the writers goal was to make me hate 99% of the decisions she made and dread getting to every destination then they did an amazing job. Literally the only time I agreed with her was when she let Abby go, mostly because if Abby died in that moment then Lev would as well. (Also totally unrelated but short hair definitely suits Abby better). I love Ellie's character and she had some good moments, like the cute stuff with Dina and JJ, her banter with Jesse, and the cutscene at the end with Joel. And all of the flashbacks were awesome and gave some much much much much much needed levity to the game.

    Abby, I think I'm in the rare camp of people that liked Abby. Maybe because I knew that she killed Joel and why, so going into the game so it wasn't a surprise for me or anything. But I do know that Abby is more likeable than Ellie in this game. Do I like her more? No, but I don't hate her either. I think it's because besides the people she kills or tries to kill I at least agreed with what she was doing. When playing to save Lev I was like "yes let's save him", not like with Ellie where I wanted to scream at her to just go back to Jackson, or stay with Dina.

    I thought all the side characters were pretty good, maybe Manny or Mel were kinda dull for me but not awful. Dina was my favorite out of all of them, and honestly I totally get why she just left the farm. Jesse as well, his death made me the most sad (except for the obvious one). Yara and Lev were also awesome.

    Story wise it was way less straightforward than the last game, and I think it was clever to make you fight both the main characters and to explore both sides of conflict in a world like this. Also darker somehow, like Jesus Christ. Also way scarier, maybe just because of how real it looks but jeez this game scared me more than a few times.

    Just some stuff that I liked. The journal was a cool addition, the soundtrack was still amazing, having it be way more open with lots of places to explore was so fun, and having way more movement was also a huge improvement. The combat was incredible, it took me 26 hours to beat and I wasn't bored for a second. All of the voice acting was top notch, amazing performances across the board.

    A few complaints would he that I was expecting more new infected, shamblers and the Rat King are the only ones I can think of. I get it, it takes a long time for them to mutate and such, but maybe they could've had more areas like the hospital with Abby. I also couldn't help but think that there was no way Ellie could be made it to Santa Barbara, with her seemingly having PTSD and being triggered. Am I supposed to believe that she didn't get triggered once and have a panic attack, and then black out in a room of infected, let's say, or any combat situation. Considering that a shovel falling down triggered her on the farm. I said above that I liked Abby, but I do think that literally half the game being her was excessive, even though I didn't agree with Ellie I still loved playing as her and I wanted to see her more. And playing as Abby didn't feel as different to Ellie as I would've liked, I thought she was going to feel super heavy like Joel did in the first game.

    Overall I loved it, but I do love the first one more. Ellie was so much more likeable and her and Joel's bond growing was so sweet and nice to see, this game is very much not that.

    Also kinda sad that Tess wasn't mentioned, I get it she wasn't a huge character but idk it would be been nice.

    This was so long winded lmao I'd give the first game a 10 and part 2 an 8

    submitted by /u/St_IdesHell
    [link] [comments]

    its the best technical game

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 11:45 AM PDT

    My new podcast was taking a look back at TLOU Pt 2 and discussing the discourse around the game, as well as the story, and potential for a PT 3.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 07:15 PM PDT

    How do I get a video posted from my PlayStation onto here?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 06:29 PM PDT

    Dina just got a collateral on some zombies and I want to show someone.

    submitted by /u/I_Have_The_Lumbago
    [link] [comments]

    Matthew McConaughey was offered the role of Joel

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 08:38 PM PDT

    I don't see Matthew as Joel... But i can see him as David.

    Matthew McConaughey as Joel

    submitted by /u/guevarragv
    [link] [comments]

    I can't even begin to fathom how a permadeath run would be possible

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 07:53 AM PDT

    Playing Survivor difficulty on Seattle day 2 with Abby, in the building with spores trying to get to street level, heading to the hospital. There are so many little ways to die, I fell to my death after dodging a stalker, got bitten by a clicker after killing one of those things who got off the wall etc... Not to mention the absurd number of times I died as Ellie. I love this game, I love masochistic difficulty in videogames, trying 50 times getting a little better each time... But permadeath?? How could those YouTuber gods pull that off? Even a much better player than I would do something wrong eventually, right? I keep hearing "play grounded" and it does sound like a cool idea for my next playthrough, but the more I die, the more I keep remembering permadeath even exists in the settings.

    submitted by /u/profgabriel94
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment