• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 8, 2021

    The Last of Us | Anyone excited for this? Because I am

    The Last of Us | Anyone excited for this? Because I am


    Anyone excited for this? Because I am

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 11:32 AM PDT

    Ellie in the woods

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 04:03 AM PDT

    Recent fanart by me~

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 09:59 AM PDT

    “I Can’t Let You Leave”

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 01:23 PM PDT

    Neil Druckmann is now in Calgary, Alberta. 5 days before filming for the HBO show begins.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 09:08 PM PDT

    Dina!

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 05:44 PM PDT

    HBO’s ‘The Last of Us’ will begin filming in Fort Macleod on Main Street (24th St) between 2nd & 3rd Ave: starting Monday, 12th July.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 09:51 PM PDT

    It’s 1:30 in the morning and my wife cannot let go of Abby. We love this game.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 03:27 PM PDT

    Just finished my TLOU2 play through. Lots of thoughts.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 06:49 PM PDT

    So, let me just start off by saying I I thought this game was 9.5/10. The gameplay was spectacular, the graphics were Top tier, the story.. I thought was very emotional and gripping and hard to look away from and I'm differently going to remember it. The story of last of us part 1 was more clear and all around "better", I thought the story of part 2 was a little messy but for me it fit with the messy world very well. and I was very impressed with how packed it was with good likable/relatable characters where you could seriously feel there pain. Honestly the story of this game and the characters and the environment was more powerful then any other game i have played.

    Now..

    I believe the amount of hate this game gets is more disturbing then the game itself. After playing through the whole thing in its entirety, (and the 1st game), I honestly don't believe the hate is serious and it's simply the inevitable "Hate" that all sequels to great games receive. And the majority is dumb kids and trolls who the (majority of haven't played the game and probably never will) who took what all the youtubers thoughts and opinions of the game too seriously and got a shitty idea of the game. YOU CANT JUDGE THIS GAME UNTIL YOUR HOLDING THE CONTROLLER.

    So that being said, I understand why people would be upset with Joel's death. We learned to care about him so much from the 1st game. But I believe he's death was inevitable and deserved. Forgetting the opinions from the player, Joel killed so many people and hurt so many others (including Eli) and it was clear to me joel had absolutely no fear of dying and excepted it as we all were forced to do too. I honestly don't know where the hell the plot would go without Joel's death. It's what drove the entire story. He's death should have been anticipated and in my opinion was inevitable for a Much desired sequel to exist.

    So, that's about all i have to say here. I loved the game. The story, the characters, the environment, the start, the end, Hate me if your one of the trolls. But I would (if you haven't already) I recommend you play this game. If you want a emotional gripping story unlike most other games

    Then again, it's 100% an opinion. And your entitled to your opinion too.

    submitted by /u/MinimisMoose
    [link] [comments]

    Thought you'd like this. (Fanmade by LaTiendaDeKirby on Etsy)

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 03:56 AM PDT

    My favorite line from the game

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 05:49 PM PDT

    Let’s do this again. Finished pack of Ellie (my version) since I know ppl will nitpick������

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 12:55 PM PDT

    Final Fantasy 7 Remake Director Praises The Last of Us Part 2's Diversity

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 09:15 AM PDT

    My twelfth play-trough and I found some Wolves talking about Harry Potter!!

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 12:26 PM PDT

    TLOU 2 has received 13 nominations!!! for The inaugural Global Industry Game Awards (GIGA), voting is now open

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 07:53 PM PDT

    She's allowed to be happy.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 10:09 AM PDT

    I reckon this is obviously a glitch, but between both LOU's, this is the first time I've seen an infected that has normal human eyes! Most certainly a bug, but it's pretty interesting, nonetheless!

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 09:48 AM PDT

    Every time I smash a window or display case for no reason, I think of this scene from The Simpsons. It's my favorite new feature of Part II. If there's a Part III, I hope you can smash mirrors so you can stare in them and contemplate how your cracked image in the mirror matches your cracked psyche.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 09:57 PM PDT

    I think I like cheating?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 03:58 PM PDT

    I'm sure as you can guess from the title, this probably won't be received well but seriously..

    New Game + with infinite everything is a total blast.

    So when I first saw that in the Extras, I thought it'd just be a goofy little thing, no big deal. Still though, I loved how the guns felt but always felt myself stressing about using our already very limited resources. After awhile of trying it out, it started to feel like a different game almost completely. One of the issues that keeps coming up with TLoU2 is the pacing and length. While I love this game and this was my 3rd playthrough, gotta admit there is a little nugget of truth to it. But with extras turned on, you just flow through the story so much more smoothly. And on top of that, having free range of the guns really makes you appreciate how great they feel. Especially all things explosive. The animation and audio are incredible and so so satisfying I couldnt get over it

    Plus, if you really wanna make it feel new, mess around with the render modes. Theres a couple really great ones that totally change the atmosphere

    The biggest downside is that when you no longer have to search for materials, we lose the need of exploration. You'll constantly see all these cupboards and paths that you're drawn to, but they've lost meaning... That being said though, it only adds insentive to play both ways, adding to replayabilty

    If you're a purist, totally get it. Do your thing and you deserve all the respect coming your way. If maybe you wanna switch things up, this could also be a fun, maybe arcade style experience.

    All I gotta say, May your survival be long

    submitted by /u/PhallusTheFantastic
    [link] [comments]

    The Theatre is visible throughout Channel 13 and Capital Hill chapters

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 05:48 PM PDT

    If you liked 'the last of us' you have to play " A plagues tale"

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 09:13 PM PDT

    I am into chapter 3 and I am already in love.the detailing,the music,the stealth action gameplay..its free this month on the ps.dont forget to give it a shot.its amazing!!

    submitted by /u/pkrishnaq
    [link] [comments]

    Still Thinking About The Last Of Us 2 to this day

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 09:52 PM PDT

    So I played part 2 when it first came out and finished it maybe 5-6 days after release. I enjoyed the game a lot (7/10 for me) but it's not the greatest game I've ever played and I think the first one is better (10/10). However, to this day I'm still thinking about part 2 and the impact it had on me. This is very strange to me as the games that hit me hardest probably spent a few weeks to a month or two in my mind. Even the first part hit me really hard but after 2 months I stopped thinking about it. But for some reason, I'm still thinking about this game after a year even though I didn't think it was that amazing. I guess a game has never really made me feel all those emotions and thoughts before but I don't know. Idk why I'm posting this either I guess I just wanna see if anyone else is experiencing this and if anyone has any thoughts to share about the impact the game had on them. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/geraldgimes99
    [link] [comments]

    The Scars cut content

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 11:07 AM PDT

    I just read a comment saying that the scars were supposed to be more involved and fleshed out in the story that also included Ellie going to their island, does anyone know of any videos or articles that talks about this and also what would you have liked to have seen more from them, I found them one of the most intriguing things apart of the game

    submitted by /u/clade-18
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment