• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 7, 2021

    The Last of Us | Foreskin is no more

    The Last of Us | Foreskin is no more


    Foreskin is no more

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 08:38 AM PDT

    The Last of Us 2 is a masterpiece

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 06:43 PM PDT

    I just finished my first run and I can only say wow. The first was good, but the second was phenomenal.
    Graphics 10/10
    Story 10/10
    Gameplay 10/10

    I managed to find myself a PS5 after months of stalking the online stores and decided that it's time to try TLOU2. I never followed the controversy and went in blind, and I don't understand why is there so much hate on the game.
    I'm still just sitting emotionally exhausted and euphoric at the same time.

    Maybe I'm just too easy to satisfy, because I loved Days Gone, Beyond Two Souls, Heavy Rain, Detroit: Become Human, Cyberpunk 2077, and many other titles that some may find 'literally unberable'. I tried going to the subreddit for TLOU2, but top posts were only bashing on the game, so I hope there are more like-minded folks here who share the enjoyment they had from the game.

    Can't wait for a third part.

    submitted by /u/clockwork_blue
    [link] [comments]

    Draw of Ellie

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 10:51 AM PDT

    "Writer and producer Craig Mazin has revealed in an interview which aired today that the first season of ‘THE LAST OF US’ will consist of 10 episodes. He also revealed that there are only 2 more directors to be announced."

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 10:55 AM PDT

    Ellie and Shimmer (Drew this for the release of the game, I can see a lot of areas I could improve on now but it remains one of my proudest paintings)

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 10:28 AM PDT

    Symbolic traffic light mugs when Ellie gets to the Aquarium

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 07:16 AM PDT

    Nora was jinxed by Abby

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 06:18 PM PDT

    Am I the only one who noticed that Nora's slow death was foreshadowed? When Abby parts company with Nora for the last time before Ellie tortures Nora for information, Nora says "May your survival be long" and Abby gives the wrong response, she says "may MY death be swift" thereby jinxing Nora to not have a swift death. I feel like this was very deliberate and I haven't seen anyone else pick up on it.

    submitted by /u/Acceptable-Ad8488
    [link] [comments]

    You seemed to like the painting of Ellie I did a little while ago so I thought I'd share the process video here too

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 08:34 AM PDT

    TIL you cannot shoot a playstation in The Last of Us. Playstation is very protective of its property and will not be defaced.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 08:15 PM PDT

    Hey Guys I got my Joel tattoo today, I'm playing in getting a whole sleeve about the last of us. Next tattoo I want it to be a post apocalyptic city then Ellie and a Clicker. I really love this game and I'm so happy to have it as a part of me now.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 12:57 PM PDT

    After everything we’ve been through. After everything I’ve done. It can’t be for nothing…

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 08:00 PM PDT

    I couldn't find the last guy for 5 minutes

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    I drew my own clicker

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 07:37 PM PDT

    A book on Outer Space - I found this on Joel's bedside table. It broke my heart.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 03:30 AM PDT

    Talented as fuck

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 07:57 PM PDT

    As I go through this thread, I can't help but realize how talented everyone is. With their video edits, fan art, cosplays, and pictures taken from the game. Thanks to everyone who makes it a community. Because of this community, I was able to meet by buddy Scott, @blackcatscott. We talk about this game A LOT and it's been a wonderful year.blackcatscott

    submitted by /u/coffeelant
    [link] [comments]

    I finally got mine done, found the light ❤️

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    More Ellie art that I made! (Newest to oldest)

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 12:24 PM PDT

    Spoilers in the picture. I’ve played this game several times and made a discovery.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    What do you think will each episode of the show cover?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 08:33 PM PDT

    Note: I made these predictions assuming the show follows the events of the game closely, of course many of my predictions will be wrong, but this is just for fun. Also I assume each episode will be 50-60 minutes.

    My theory of each episode-

    1. Will cover the entirety of the opening, and it cuts to the future. the last 10 minutes it will cut to Ellie and we follow her for a bit. There will be a cliff hanger, unsure what it would be.

    2. They meet up and it ends with Tess dying, and Joel taking responsibility for Ellie.

    3. They go and find bill and even meet up with him.

    4. They leave bill almost halfway through, and the actual halfway point is them being attacked by the scavengers. The Episode ends with them finding Henry and Sam, and seeing the tank.

    5. The episode has them connecting with each other and ends with Henry killing himself.

    6. This covers everything that happens in the beginning of fall.

    7. This whole episode covers what happens in the university, and ends with Joel getting hurt.

    8. This covers winter, and ends with ellie getting captured, by David's gang.

    9. Half way through is when Joel and Ellie reunite, and the second half shows the giraffe scene and ends with the fireflies attacking them.

    10. The whole episode covers what happens at the hospital, we learn more about Jerry, and we see Abby. Joel saves Ellie. The episode ends with Joel and Ellie back at Jackson and Ellie says "ok".

    submitted by /u/Ztarz22
    [link] [comments]

    Does this remind you guys of anything...

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment