• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 6, 2021

    The Last of Us | I drew a quick cartoony style of ellie and dina on procreate :)

    The Last of Us | I drew a quick cartoony style of ellie and dina on procreate :)


    I drew a quick cartoony style of ellie and dina on procreate :)

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 06:11 PM PDT

    OMG ennemies can get half burnt and there's an animation for it !

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 06:20 PM PDT

    My Dina cosplay + details

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 07:12 AM PDT

    I’ve never played a video game with a character that looks like me, A lesbian character with depth and substance. Realistic representation. I’ve played video games since I was a kid, but nothing has ever come close to how much I identify with Ellie. This game has changed my life forever ❤️

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 12:50 PM PDT

    The last of us part 2 is the most overhated game

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 01:13 PM PDT

    I played the game 3 times and it's not as bad as what people make it out to be the last of us part 1 taught me how to love again and part 2 taught me to show empathy and forgive and how to cope when you lost that love💖

    submitted by /u/alphonsowaddell21
    [link] [comments]

    Got Lev’s Shark :)

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 10:09 PM PDT

    Some drawings I made (Ellie, Clicker, Abby)

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 01:59 PM PDT

    Today I finished Part 2 for the first time! I loved it so much! So this means that... now I can finally join this community and read everything without being afraid of spoilers�� hello everyone!

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 08:41 AM PDT

    ND shared this insane cosplay!

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 09:47 AM PDT

    My mom has played part1 and is halfway through part2. she got me these for my birthday. im going to cry I love her so much!

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 10:40 AM PDT

    Words can't describe how I felt during this moment, it's so beautiful ��❤️

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 06:13 AM PDT

    "Holy s*** Joel..."

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 05:08 AM PDT

    Some screenshots of the first part of the game

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 10:58 PM PDT

    Having lived in Santa Barbara my whole life, they absolutely nailed it aesthetically with this section of the game.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 09:59 PM PDT

    Another Ellie Fan Art! ~1hr rough digital painting. Alternate version in comments.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 05:32 AM PDT

    Through the Valley vibes

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 06:52 PM PDT

    Ever since getting into this game I've been trying to update my drawing style!

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 10:24 PM PDT

    I tried to run for it and this happened, can't stop laughing (sorry for bad video)

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 05:21 PM PDT

    Hi ! I posted a clip of my first permadeath run a few days ago and i said in the comments i dreaded having to face the basement dweller mainly because in my last survivor playthrough i had no ammunitions and he demolished me. Today i'm proud to say he didn't end my run !

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 04:55 PM PDT

    Seattle player route mapping (graphics)

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 02:09 PM PDT

    My own design for the Ellie and Abby walking tour in Seattle.

    For now, only half of Ellie's Day 1 is done (the rest are partly done).

    (The blue and purple parts are notes, don't pay attention - the Conference Center should be a little further north to make room for a little park between it and downtown).

    Anyone have access to the Debug Menu and would like to help? :)

    https://preview.redd.it/k75i91gamg971.png?width=1381&format=png&auto=webp&s=dc03ae95de0e77c03cd1a565106eac7d59b09f3b

    submitted by /u/rgr-rgr
    [link] [comments]

    Today I joined the club! What do you guys think? I I added Ellie’s switchblade on one side of the moth.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 12:06 AM PDT

    TLOU is about the pain of losing a loved one.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 05:24 AM PDT

    Joel lost Sarah.

    Ellie lost Riley.

    Bill lost Frank.

    Henry lost Sam.

    Joel almost lost Ellie.

    Ellie lost her father.

    Abby lost her father.

    People seem to think TLOU2 came out of nowhere, but the hints were there from the beginning.

    TLOU is about the pain of losing a loved one, and how some people move on, and others ruin their lives because of it.

    >! And that's why I think Joel's death is so masterfully done, because it's not only Ellie losing a loved one, but it's also US, the player, losing a loved one, and being overcome with the same anger and pain that Ellie is experiencing. That's why it's called "The Last of Us"!<

    Both ellie and abby ruined their lives to try "fix" the pain in the only way they knew how; violence. And this is why Ellie is the real hero of the story. When she spared Abby, she accepted that nothing can fix her pain, and that continuing to obsess about it is ruining her life, and the lives of everyone she comes into contact with. By moving on Ellie matured.

    By moving on, Ellie regained a bit of the humanity that was stolen from her.

    What do you think? Are you still in pain, or have you moved on?

    submitted by /u/Raonak
    [link] [comments]

    Would you like them to keep the actor who will play David a secret?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 01:35 PM PDT

    I loved the fact that when i first beat Last of us i had no clue David was played by Nolan North and when i seen his name in the end credits it shocked me. I'd love for them to do that again.

    submitted by /u/ManlyPelican1993
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment