• Breaking News

    Monday, July 5, 2021

    The Last of Us | Ellie cosplay

    The Last of Us | Ellie cosplay


    Ellie cosplay

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 06:45 PM PDT

    I drew our beautiful Ellie today!

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 06:08 PM PDT

    Posting because this piece is one year old today

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 06:44 AM PDT

    I'd like Javier Bardem to play Part 3's antagonist

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 06:44 PM PDT

    Recreating Ellie’s Journal | Page 13

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 11:43 AM PDT

    After finishing my 4th playthrough of Part II

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 06:29 AM PDT

    The posters in this scene seem to reflect Ellie's state of mind...intentional?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 02:45 PM PDT

    Farther- Daughter

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 10:13 AM PDT

    Should I buy TLOU 2

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 09:33 AM PDT

    A lot of people say that the game is bad but I loved the first game and this game seems to be even better

    submitted by /u/No-Return-8235
    [link] [comments]

    Ellie's biggest fear. [Spoilers][All]

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 09:35 PM PDT

    Sorry if this has been mentioned before. I just realized Ellie's biggest fear came true. In part 1 she told Sam her biggest fear is ending up alone. Well she lost Joel. She lost Marlene. Her and Tommy are estranged. And Dina (along with JJ) left her, because of Ellie's own actions. A bit of a self-fulfilling prophecy.

    Of course she doesn't have to be alone forever, but that's probably not any solace to her right now.

    submitted by /u/EvilSporkOfDeath
    [link] [comments]

    $13 at GameStop makes me very happy

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 12:03 PM PDT

    Part 2 Ellie death glitch

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 11:12 PM PDT

    I think she was...left behind

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 09:29 PM PDT

    Just started playing and I’m amazed by the attention to detail

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 04:58 PM PDT

    First I want to say I'm on Seattle day one so please don't spoil anything

    I'm sure some of you saw my clicker post lmao (thank you to the people who helped me)

    I'm seriously amazed, just Ellie/Abby actually grabbing supplies is super cool, coming from Joel just kinda blindly grabbing. Omg and the workbench parts are awesome (in Seattle when the WLF interrupted Ellie that was awesome)

    I'm so much more on my toes playing this one.

    submitted by /u/St_IdesHell
    [link] [comments]

    I thought of some cool ideas for story DLC we won't get and thought I'd share.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 01:35 PM PDT

    My first idea was pretty simple and just sort of fills in some gaps in the story. It would be a lot like TLOU Left Behind if the roles were switched up. Basically it would be Ellie, Dina and Tommy's journey back to Wyoming after getting injured.

    The comparison to Left Behind comes from the idea that you would have to switch protagonists (Ellie and Tommy) and many of the encounters would be centered around mitigating further injury, trying to gather medical supplies for everyone, and coping with all the shit that just happened in Seattle.

    I also think it would be good to demonstrate that journeys are still obstacles. In the first game it is a major pain to go anywhere and it made the world feel more believable and coherent whereas in TLOU2 there are several instances of teleportation that don't feel quite as convincing. This idea for DLC would bridge that gap well IMO.

    I've seen this second idea for DLC elsewhere and I think its a good one and that is playing through Tommy's three days in Seattle. Tommy is a really great character but until the end of the game we don't really see what a massive toll his brothers death has taken on him. I also think Naughty Dog could take it as an opportunity to take sniper gameplay and luring gameplay and bring it to the forefront.

    Imagine having a wide playing field in front of you. Scars or the WLF (or both) on either side and a bunch of infected. You could have to manage shooting or breaking windows to lure infected to one side or the other to distract enemies or they could bring in a mechanic where every shot is a one shot but after three shots every enemy has zeroed in on your location. Traversal would become a far more considered process that more directly rewards thinking ahead instead of 'Ah ok I'm just gonna jump in that bush until that dude leaves.'

    My third and final idea is one I haven't seen elsewhere but I think its the most interesting one and that is Yara/Lev DLC. I thought the Seraphites were super interesting enemies and I love when zombie franchises do interesting, conceptual stuff with post-apocalypse societies. Playing as Lev while running away would give us a lot more insight into how their society works and also has the potential for a lot more nature-filled combat arenas which I really like. It also has the benefit of believably contextualizing consistent skirmishes between the WLF and the Scars as a way of engaging with the gameplay. I thought that the section where you fight through both sides as Abby on their island was one of the best combat stages in the game and this idea would give us more of that, albeit on a more micro level.

    Maybe this is just particularly enticing to me because Lev ended up being my favorite character at the end of the story.

    anyhoo, thoughts? I'd love to read other peoples ideas. also sorry in advance for not proofreading this.

    submitted by /u/enthusiastic_nerd
    [link] [comments]

    Bloater and Rat King

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 08:28 AM PDT

    Im playing grounded for the first time in part 2 and I was trying to get by the bloater in the building on Abby day 2 when I epicly failed and wasted almost all my ammo to kill all infected.

    Then with the Rat king I spent more than half the fight with NO BULLETS AT ALL, NOT EVEN Pipes, just 4 bolts from the crossbow, I was running from one side to the next getting bullets and supplies and making shit and my Adrenaline was pupping, then I killed him with a bolt.

    I then kill the Clicker-Stalker-Bloater Weird Hybrid on hand to hand like a boss.

    Fucking love this game

    submitted by /u/abellapa
    [link] [comments]

    I finally have them all!!!

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 05:47 AM PDT

    Who's part did you find more enjoyable to play?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 08:32 PM PDT

    I found Abbys portion of the game much more exciting. The side story with Lev alone is something Ellies playthrough can't match. Abbys part is much more action packed as well.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Spartacus1199
    [link] [comments]

    Screw it I posted my varied Ellie tattoo a while ago but didn't show my geetar which I've had for about 13yrs on my other arm, which if you've played the games you can see sorta compliments each other.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 05:42 AM PDT

    The Last of Us part 2 ending

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 12:54 PM PDT

    I just finished playing the last of us part 2 today. The Story and the character progression were just amazing, the details and the environment were perfect. However, What do you guys think will be the third installment of the last of us series. The question is Where are Dina and the kid? Why did they leave? What will happen to Abby and the Scar kid?

    submitted by /u/Anisishere67
    [link] [comments]

    there’s so many doors that open at the end of the game, after the playthroughs

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 05:31 PM PDT

    But the questions I want answered in Part 3 are why didn't Dina leave a note? Saying she can't do this, where does Ellie go?

    So many unanswered questions

    submitted by /u/typicalewan
    [link] [comments]

    The Forest Melee Combat No Damage Grounded

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 06:50 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment