• Breaking News

    Monday, July 19, 2021

    The Last of Us | This encounter is too much fun.

    The Last of Us | This encounter is too much fun.


    This encounter is too much fun.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 06:12 AM PDT

    [SPOILERS] The direction of the boats at the end tell their own story

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 04:55 PM PDT

    During the final fight between Ellie and Abby, the boats are both facing opposite directions. The boat Abby leaves with is facing the open ocean, whereas the boat Ellie chooses is facing the shoreline. Maybe it's a reach, but I felt like this was intentional, indicating that Abby was moving on, whereas Ellie was still stuck and unable to move past her trauma. I hope I didn't do too bad articulating this.

    submitted by /u/BeginningLab4798
    [link] [comments]

    Abby curses Nora

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 05:18 AM PDT

    The WLF parting salutation: "May your survival be long," and, "May your death be swift," is subverted when, descending into the hospital, Nora says to Abby, "May your survival be long," and Abby says, "And may my death be swift." In that same day, neither is Nora's survival long nor her death swift.

    submitted by /u/rexwrecksautomobiles
    [link] [comments]

    I think we have our tess! Audition tape of actress heather doerksen for the role of tess in tlou hbo

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 01:46 PM PDT

    After waiting for a year, I finally got my Fireflies tattoo!

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 04:13 AM PDT

    Anybody else just get sad whenever they see anything Part II related?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 05:22 PM PDT

    I get that the game was miserable on purpose but man, I just can't look at Ellie or anything Seattle related without getting upset.

    See a picture of Ellie? Flashback to her helplessly begging Abby to stop, or her screaming during a PTSD flashback in the farm.

    A picture of the environment in Seattle? Flashbacks to Ellie crying in the theater or Dina getting her head smashed by Abby.

    As weird & cringy as it sounds, Ellie just needs a nice tight hug lol

    Even though I like that the ending is hopeful, I seriously hope part 3 is a lot more cheerful.

    submitted by /u/PEE_ESS_GEE
    [link] [comments]

    If/when there is a new game, what idea for a zombie boss like the Rat King do you have ?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 05:56 PM PDT

    I feel like they'll have to up the ante every time they make something strong, so I think the next game would have another giant zombie boss.

    submitted by /u/Jettx02
    [link] [comments]

    Never got so involved with a game like I did with this

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 10:44 AM PDT

    Really, I just bought ps5 and completed TLOU1&2 in no time. What a trip, I miss it already.

    Im playing AC Valhalla now (because I like 3rd person games) but the experience is far miles with the one I had with TLOU.

    Can you recommend some games that could replace this feeling?

    I had a similar experience only with The Witcher 3.

    EDIT:

    Based on your recommendations, my next games should be:

    1st. RDR2 2nd. God of War 3rd. Detroit Become Human 4th. SOMA

    submitted by /u/Phoenil
    [link] [comments]

    The loading screen IRL

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 09:26 AM PDT

    The loading screen IRL

    Took this picture and got told that it looked like the last of us loading screen so here it is :)

    https://preview.redd.it/5zjew1bvzzb71.png?width=712&format=png&auto=webp&s=ff4cf86181a1a58e5f900f06662edbf3b6b0d903

    submitted by /u/nellymandelliyt
    [link] [comments]

    When do you think Joel’s watch broke?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 05:44 PM PDT

    When he was shot at? Sometime during the 20 year gap? Or maybe it broke shortly before Ellie pointed it out to him?

    submitted by /u/Bawmz
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone else slowly come around to the more optimistic interpretation of tlou2's ending?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 11:53 PM PDT

    When I first finished the game I was completely against the idea that Ellie was going to try and get back with Dina. It seemed like she had sacrificed that relationship in her quest for revenge, and the room with all her stuff boxed up and left behind was a sign it was over for good. I even saw people suggesting they would get back together as being naively optimistic.

    But the more time passes and the more I think about the games themes I think it actually makes more sense that Ellie is going back to Dina. Ellie is basically in a similar position Joel was in at the start of this game, knowing he had betrayed someone he loved, but wanting to do anything to make things better. And Ellies final line in the game to him is "I don't think I can ever forgive you for that... But I'd like to try."

    We don't know if Dina will be able to forgive Ellie, or if she will even be willing to try. But as forgiveness is the main theme of this game, and thats what Ellie is thinking about as she sits alone in that room, then she is absolutely going to go back to Dina and at least try to make things better. The game has some very dark themes to it and I think that overshadows what is actually a pretty optimistic ending about love and forgiveness. I couldnt see that at first but have done a complete 180 since my first playthrough.

    submitted by /u/JMarcus7
    [link] [comments]

    How would you guys feel about a DLC for the last of us part II where you play Seattle day 1, 2, and 3 from his perspective?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 09:14 AM PDT

    Think about it, a lot of the stuff that happens with Tommy in this game is off screen. Like killing Leah.

    Or what about a the last of us game that takes place during Joel's smuggling days or when he was a hunter? It'd be kind of cool to see the early days of the apocalypse.

    submitted by /u/RhythmRedd
    [link] [comments]

    Question for you all about Part II

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 10:16 PM PDT

    Hello everyone! My question here is do we know if Abby during the Joel scene and/or when she broke into the theater that she knew Ellie was the immune girl her dad was going to operate on? I would assume she probably wouldn't notice in Jackson but when they confront each other in Seattle Ellie says "Joel did what he did to save me, there is no cure because of me, I am the one that you want." I am interested it hear your thoughts.

    submitted by /u/HunchoPanda
    [link] [comments]

    In game cutscenes keep slowing down for no reason??

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 09:18 PM PDT

    I just recently started playing the story again and whenever a cutscene starts I hear like a clock ticking and the audio and visuals slow way down? I've checked the extras and accessibility and nothing is on to indicate that this is supposed to be happening. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Heinz-Doofensmirtz
    [link] [comments]

    Slight spoilers. Is this a reference to the big bang theory? Am I the first to notice this? The board for the dogs current locations at the WLF stadium. Cooper and Penny is the name of two of the dogs.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 05:25 PM PDT

    There's some spores in this house

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 07:25 AM PDT

    I said, certified freak Seven days a week Ellie's immunity Make that clicker game weak

    submitted by /u/Chonk2020
    [link] [comments]

    How can I play TLOU2 on ps5?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 02:32 PM PDT

    I was wondering if i can pickup a physical copy of the ps4 version and just put it in or does it have to be digital?

    submitted by /u/808s_and_Heartbeats
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one who thinks that making TLOU2 60 fps is going to make it worse looking?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 08:29 PM PDT

    I just think that games like The Last Of Us 2 should be left at 30 fps because it makes it look more cinematic. 60 fps just looks way too smooth. Do any of you guys agree?

    submitted by /u/Galaxyofpickles
    [link] [comments]

    RAGE: Here’s episode 1 of an episodic tribute series I’m making, super proud of it and seeing how the first episode revolves around the last of us, I thought maybe you will all enjoy it too!

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 09:07 AM PDT

    Is the game in 4k with patch 1.08 in ps5?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 12:03 AM PDT

    I've read multiple things on the internet and it's just confusing

    EDIT: i'm talking about tlou 2

    submitted by /u/davgri
    [link] [comments]

    Wishing to Experience it for the First Time...

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 12:00 AM PDT

    Last year when The Last of Us Part II, was released since I had no Playstation back then, I watched the whole gameplay walkthrough through a YouTuber (TheRadBrad). I loved it! Did not realize I was ever getting a console. Got one last December and has been gaming hard ever since. Also played and finished the Last of Us Remastered.

    Waited a couple of months till I forget everything I watched. Then bought the game and waiting for it to arrive this week. Technically, I may not be experiencing it for the first time. But I hope I still have a blast playing it!

    submitted by /u/RDFox_26
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment