• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 20, 2021

    The Last of Us | Set pictures and filming time for the show

    The Last of Us | Set pictures and filming time for the show


    Set pictures and filming time for the show

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 05:28 PM PDT

    Which scenes are you excited to see in the HBO series?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 11:40 AM PDT

    I'm especially excited to see Pedro Pascal knock the prologue out of the park and the giraffes scene.

    submitted by /u/feminismandtravel
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone identify the source for this? Cause holy shit ��

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 09:02 PM PDT

    Would Ellie lie about this?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 06:52 AM PDT

    If Ellie ever goes back to Jackson do you think she'll lie to Tommy about Abby being dead.

    Also do you think Dina would ever return to Jackson since JJs grandparents are there

    submitted by /u/St_IdesHell
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry, I'm stoned for the first time in a while, and I just realized how long this game has been in my life.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 08:13 PM PDT

    I remember I was standing in the kitchen after work, covered in grease from my auto mechanic job. My wife handed me a magazine that had come in the mail. It was a Game Informer or something like that. I had a monthly subscription. My son was about 11, maybe 12. My daughter 8 or 9, they were running around playing.

    They're both adults living on their own now.

    I flip through the pages, and on the last page there's this 2 or 3 paragraph write up on upcoming games in development.

    "The Last of Us is an upcoming game still in development that is set 20 years after a zombie apocalypse..." the article talked about. That right there, caught my eye.

    I just downloaded the first game again for about my 10th playthrough. I try to play it through about once a year.

    submitted by /u/LilithsGlock
    [link] [comments]

    I endured and survived! ��

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 08:57 PM PDT

    One thing I hated about this game

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 10:59 PM PDT

    They mentioned Las Vegas being overrun with infected to the point Ellie could hear them outside the wall of the QZ but we never get to see the city . I get that the game ran a little long and most people wanted it to end by the time it gets mentioned in her journal but I felt like the game was missing cool infected moments for Ellie ( Abby got a lot of them with the rat king , blacray bloater , jumpscare stalkers , Jackson horde , stalker forest , getting swarmed in off brand Home Depot & parking garage ) & a journey , we just kinda teleport to Seattle & Santa Barbara unlike the first game where it's a journey to get there .

    submitted by /u/0gitchidaa_
    [link] [comments]

    A passing thought about how ruinously tragic Ellie's journey has been.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 10:57 AM PDT

    That final scene with the guitar - when you consider and reflect all she lost, all she endured - everything within the confines of Part 2 - It's a masterpiece of a narrative and that final scene is so torturously, beautifully, horrifically raw. I could spend the next couple hours dissecting all that is represents and conveys and still feel awed by its impact. Such a powerful scene.

    I haven't played TLOUP2 in a good few months; I saw a post today that got me thinking of it all again. When you think back to Ellie in part 1, the bubbly, fierce, extraverted, wild kid - someone who was amazed and enraptured by the products in a music store, was endearingly amused by a shitty joke book, played that prank on Joel with the adult magazine in Bill's car, who held such pure wonder and joy at seeing the giraffes - Part 2 she's more guarded and seasoned (as you'd obviously expect with the passing of time and the experiences she has gained living that sort of a life in that sort of a world) but by the end of it all...the dichotomy between those two aspects of self. It's fucking jarring.

    She had such life and energy when first she was introduced. By the end of Part 2, she is a brutalised, ruined shell. If you take Part 2 on its own - from the moment we are reintroduced to the hollow remnant we are left with - the comparison is stark to say the least. But in contrast to the vibrant persona she once was, to see that spark slowly dimmed until nothing is left but a void that encapsulated the potential of a soul who no longer exists - a fragment that is naught but a memory.

    Fuck but part 2 is beautifully, expertly written. Such real growth and development of a character is rare across any medium. I know there are those that didn't care for the story or didn't particularly connect to it like Part One, but to me it's undeniable just how masterful this narrative journey was handled. Its been months but I can still remember how emotionally worked/exhausted I felt when I came to the end of this journey - and there ain't been many films, books, T.V shows or games that I can say has left me feeling quite that way.

    submitted by /u/Licentious_Lupus
    [link] [comments]

    Joel dançando

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 06:30 AM PDT

    Get Rekt

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 03:51 PM PDT

    [SPOILERS] This might be a stretch but....

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 07:05 AM PDT

    Ellie's inability to forgive Seth and his sandwich is foreshadowing for Ellie's inability to forgive/forget Abby.

    Whatever the case may be, forgiving is definitely not her strongest side.

    submitted by /u/OhItsStefan
    [link] [comments]

    Spoiler free progress question

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 06:09 PM PDT

    How far am I into the game? Sam just died, Henry shot him after he turned. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/executer22
    [link] [comments]

    Owen's struggle for the gun

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 11:19 AM PDT

    I think Owen's struggle for the gun with Danny made him confident it will work again with Ellie.

    It worked on Danny why would it not work on the girl from Jackson. Oh boi he was dead ass wrong.

    submitted by /u/razeric_
    [link] [comments]

    Just a few very sad or interesting things I noticed on the fourth play through in Joel’s house

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 06:17 PM PDT

    ellie and manny

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 06:19 AM PDT

    manny telling the guy whose hand got shot that he only needs three fingers and ellie has three fingers... i can't deal with this

    submitted by /u/bakelyle
    [link] [comments]

    The amazing gameplay of this game!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 07:27 PM PDT

    I wish more games would adopt the hide and seek style gameplay that naughty dog has almost perfected in The Last Of Us Part II. Do more games like this exist? If yes, please let me know! _^

    submitted by /u/Ash199884
    [link] [comments]

    The hotel flashback

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 06:57 PM PDT

    So I'm on my second playthrough of the game right now, and I noticed something I couldn't quite place. In the second flashback, which is the one between finding Jesse and going to Nora, we see Tommy learning Ellie to shoot with a rifle. Tommy mentions that Ellie should talk more to Joel, not just say "hi and bye", he asks her whether there is something going on.. And when they arrive in the lodge Ellie and Joel act reserved to one another. This quickly changes once they get on the horses and all seems fine, untill, of course, they find the couple in the hotel and Ellie starts a discussion about the Fireflies.

    So where do you think the initial tension came from? As far as we know, Ellie and Joel are still fine because the truth flashback is a year later.

    submitted by /u/cancelaratje
    [link] [comments]

    TLoU drinking game

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 08:43 PM PDT

    The last of us one or 2 dont matter which. Grounded difficulty, no game modifiers no lock on aim no acessabilities, unless needed. (blind, deaf, etc) but everytime you die gotta take a shot. Not responsible for any injuries to you or others. Not responsible for damage to electronics. Play at your own risk🤣🤣🥴

    submitted by /u/Mdsim462606
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite Section in Part 1? Mine is Winter.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 04:17 PM PDT

    Summer is the longest chunk of the game but the environment and combat from the winter section beats any other section in my opinion.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Gunn_Wrld
    [link] [comments]

    lev turns invisible and ends up crashing my stream

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 07:33 PM PDT

    Can NPCs agro enemies in the first one?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 11:10 PM PDT

    I'm playing Los remastered and I'm traveling with Bill, he said to stay quiet and sneak around like I've been doing but then he started running and the enemies came after us. Enemies have walked by ellie while shes crouched and its like she wasn't even there

    submitted by /u/peachringz_
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone heard of this hat by Difuzen?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 10:57 PM PDT

    So I have been looking for this specific hat online... almost literally everywhere for hours. I can't even find it from resellers anywhere in the world, it's crazy. Anyone know anything about this thing?

    https://www.amazon.com/Last-Us-Baseball-Official-Snapback/dp/B07RHTJ4L6

    Friend really wants this dang thing, and I've been up for 2 hours trying to find it instock anywhere.

    submitted by /u/FluffyIce
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment