• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 3, 2021

    The Last of Us | The moment Abby's face model (Jocelyn Mettler) see's her name in the credits

    The Last of Us | The moment Abby's face model (Jocelyn Mettler) see's her name in the credits


    The moment Abby's face model (Jocelyn Mettler) see's her name in the credits

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 12:17 AM PDT

    Shimmer appreciation post! ��♥️

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 02:45 PM PDT

    My girlfriend is pretty great at embroidery

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 11:08 AM PDT

    Would love to get this professionally printed and framed ��

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 04:52 PM PDT

    My first photo mode pic in the last of us, any tips?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 02:30 PM PDT

    Super pumped for this show!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 02:27 AM PDT

    i've been learning to use photo mode

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 02:31 PM PDT

    Personal Characters Tier Rankings

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 09:23 AM PDT

    Thought I’d join the tlou tattoo train.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 09:17 PM PDT

    Future Days (original by Pearl Jam) The Last of Us Part 2 version

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 12:36 PM PDT

    What was Ashley Johnson's best acting moment?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 02:50 PM PDT

    I think it goes without saying that throughout both games, Ashley Johnson's acting has been phenomenal. The way she can manage to sell Ellie's varying emotions even as she's growing up is simply astounding. However, I'm sure that even through it all, there is a moment you have in mind for her best acting. The question is, which one?

    Here's mine: Joel's death scene. Yeah, real original pick, but let's be honest, Ashley Johnson was perfect there, able to convey both Ellie's anger and (especially) sadness, and she somehow managed to not overdo it. Her acting is a big part of why this scene is still soulcrushing to watch. Hearing Ellie powerlessly going switching between threatening Abby and her friends, ordering them to let Joel go, begging him to get up, and eventually begging Abby to stop. Poor baby girl...

    What about you guys? What do you think?

    submitted by /u/Super-Shenron
    [link] [comments]

    Just a little older than a year old

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 10:29 PM PDT

    Ever since this came out, it's been one of the things I still watch videos on and think about. Such an awesome game and wish more people liked it. I feel bad for them since they seem done with the last of us to the point that they aren't gonna see anything with it in the future with part 3 and the hbo show.

    There's something about this game that just resonates with me that I can never get rid of which very few games do. The first game is amazing but it never stayed with me like this one. It's emotions that I get from these games that I wish we get in more games that can literally mess with your sanity. Nothing in this game it cheesy and feels like a real world thing instead of being an action movie kinda dialogue. For example, when abby is bashing in dinas face and ellie says she's pregnant, abby doesn't say "so was mel" but just says "good" (I saw this from a YouTube comment which made me point it out). There isn't catchphrases, one liners, or heroic moments but just people out for themselves. My fav part in the whole game has to be the ellie boss fight and the part where you hunt nora. Beating up ellie was painful since we love ellie but it was terrifying just because we know how powerful ellie is and her looking around aiming with the shotgun literally felt like I was being hunted and that someone was trying to kill me rather than just a boss fight. The nora part was awesome for me because not only is the chase cool and the area, but when you confront nora. You can tell from ellie that she is willing to let nora live and even when she's filled with spores, ellie is willing to kill her easily so nora isn't in pain. But when she beats her, holy shit, talk about fucked up. You don't see what's going on, but with the blood splattering on ellies face, noras crying, and the music getting louder in the background really was a feeling of facing death in the face. This moment alone was really the turning point in ellies madness when she goes back to the theater and her hands are shaking. It's brutal and I love emotionally impacting story. CHEERS TO THE SHOW STARING PRODUCTION!!! 🎉

    submitted by /u/FringeBoi04
    [link] [comments]

    [Spoilers] The Last of Us | Love

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 08:15 PM PDT

    This cover is a banger! The trailer featuring the song with Ellie running through Seattle is what made me go out and buy the game.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 01:34 PM PDT

    Good method of getting through the Hillcrest area stealthily that may help others

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 07:16 PM PDT

    Do people really believe Ghost of Tsushima is better than TLOU II or is it hust hate?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 02:26 AM PDT

    I hadn't seen any gameplay on Ghost of Tsushima and for a long time was excited to play it, because I saw everywhere that it was TLOU II biggest competitor. People were praising the game, saying TLOU II won awards unfairly, that Ghost of Tsushima deserves it more. I stayed open minded even though TLOU part II is my absolute favourite game and I don't agree with how the story went, but I still believe the game is awesome. I believed that Ghost of Tsushima must be very similiar in quality of gameplay and maybe even a better story.

    I recently bought it and I gotta ask - do people really think that game was better than TLOU II? No offence but the game at times felt like Aliexpress Assassin's creed. The freerun and climbing is terrible. The stealth is very weird and it feels like the game wasn't build to even do stealth. The fighting mechanics are good, but when you fighting more than 3 enemies and they all attack you with an attack you can't block, while archers are shooting at you every few seconds, you barely have a chance to even hit back once. And if you play on high difficulty like me (played on the highest) you die from 1 hit while you're enemies, depending on kind of enemy, need 5-10 or even more hits.

    Is one of or the only reason people believe that Ghost of Tsushima is "so much better" because at the end of the game you're>! left with a choice whether to kill or spare? Unlike what happened with Ellie and Abby.!< Because that's just stupid.

    Story-wise the game didn't give you a choice whether to follow honor and the samurai code or to choose unhonorable methods. It pushed it's own story where you leave behind the samurai code, so it makes no difference that at the end it gave you the choice to kill or spare. You were already the "Ghost", a criminal who would be chased after his entire live. Your choice there makes no difference to the story, it's rather just self satisfaction that you were the one to choose whether to kill, which again makes no difference to the story. And I watched on youtube that even if you choose to follow the samurai code and not do any stealth, the game and the story would not change its course.

    I'm marking the spoilers just in case someone else is excited to play the game like I was and doesn't want the game to be ruined, but let me tell you buddy, don't get your hopes too high up.

    Honestly the game is good, but it's nowhere near the quality of TLOU part II where every detail and mechanic of the game is carefully developed. Gameplay-wise TLOU II is miles ahead.

    submitted by /u/krstyan
    [link] [comments]

    No new game+ in TLOU2?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 01:58 AM PDT

    Hey all, Ive decided to do a second play through of the game as I absolutely love this game and want to play through on ng+. However, the option is not available for me on the main menu? When I completed the game a while back I believe I did go back and re run and few chapters that I enjoyed so I'm not sure if I've messed up the option for ng+?

    Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks all!

    submitted by /u/DeAno545
    [link] [comments]

    Star crossed lovers

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 01:29 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment