• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 29, 2021

    The Last of Us | Just when I thought I’d seen all the brutality this game had to offer.

    The Last of Us | Just when I thought I’d seen all the brutality this game had to offer.


    Just when I thought I’d seen all the brutality this game had to offer.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 04:13 PM PDT

    Why didn’t anyone tell me this trailer exist ��������

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 06:36 AM PDT

    I'm Sculpting an Angry Ellie Covered In Blood + Bonus Sculpt Joel

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 06:56 PM PDT

    My Ellie cosplay, hope you like it!

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 02:33 AM PDT

    Project Spores Teaser - "You Can't Stop This"

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    Bella Ramsey (Ellie) on her way to Canada for the HBO show

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 05:52 AM PDT

    PSA to any fellow permadeath players

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 09:44 PM PDT

    Was having a blast with slomo aim and then this savage pulled an arrow out of someone’s head as they fell

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 06:55 PM PDT

    Joel without a beard

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 01:56 AM PDT

    "Don't cry its just a Video game!"

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 01:37 PM PDT

    My feelings on The Last of us Part 2.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 09:11 PM PDT

    Disclaimer: I am not a fan of the leaks that were done last year, I believe that people should have played the game without such knowledge and made their judgements based on the gaming experience.

    Ironically, I played part 2 prior to my playing of part one and I found the game depressing, innovative gameplay and motion capture wise but otherwise very sombre. Originally I thought the story was very engrossing and needed to be the way it was, but now as I look back two weeks later, I feel Ellie was completely different from the first one, maybe they made her too weathered. As was Joel, the depiction of Tommy however remained the most loyal to the first one I believe. It makes me sad, the tone of game makes me feel sad.

    submitted by /u/rake261
    [link] [comments]

    How did you feel after finishing tlou 2?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 12:39 PM PDT

    I started playing last week and finished it yesterday! Oh my god… I don't know how to react to my emotions. I love it but I'm so sad. The gameplay is so good! Damn! But the story 😭 What about y'all, how did you feel?

    submitted by /u/anakinhoe66
    [link] [comments]

    Played through both games and haven’t touched the stories since release. After finishing the second game I swore I wouldn’t play it again because of how long it was, but since my friend never saw the ending of the game I’m now gonna replay through it while they watch so they can see it.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 05:53 PM PDT

    Did this injury really bother anyone else?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 05:10 AM PDT

    I saw that post yesterday of little Ellie holding on to her pinky and ring finger and it just crushes me thinking of the amount of shit she goes through.

    I thought back to that innocent and sweet girl in Part 1 and what happens to her in just a few years.

    In Part 1 I was in Joel's shoes and she felt like a daughter. In Part 2 she was a child who I saw grow up and care for a lot. The flashbacks really help with the feeling of "watching" her grow up over the years.

    Seeing her get mutilated and those red stumps just crushes me. That this girl we see grow up and care for ends up like this.

    For some reason her fingers being cut / her being maimed is what sort of pushed me over the edge. I can't get over it. Such a prominent and most of all permanent injury. I really don't know why they had to do this. It was clearly a very deliberate injury

    Really pains me. Those red stumps..

    Does anyone else feel this way? Have you been able to become "okay" with it?

    I wonder how future Ellie artwork (e.g. for Part 3) will look with those missing fingers.

    submitted by /u/nortonhearsahoot
    [link] [comments]

    The Last of Us fan-made theme

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 11:16 AM PDT

    I just received the artbook of TLOU1 and I love it ��

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 08:45 AM PDT

    A discussion on the treatment of LGBTQ characters and themes in this game (part 2)[Spoilers]

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 03:15 PM PDT

    I was watching someone do a blind playthrough of part 2, and when they got to the scene where Lev is referred to by his dead name "Lily" they got offended. They talked about how the game shouldn't have used his dead name, and that it was offensive to trans people. I was very taken aback, I'd never heard these arguments before. They were also offended by the scene early in the game with Seth.

    In my eyes (full disclosure, I'm not a part of the LGBTQ community, but I am pro-LGBTQ) that it makes sense to address bigotry when having storylines regarding these themes. Not saying its necessary, but I don't think it should be avoided either. IMO, they were attempting to show the hardships that these people face in their everyday lives. But apparently it seems some people think bigotry shouldn't even be acknowledged when LGBTQ characters are involved. I dont really understand that logic, but after a bit of research it seems there are quite a few people that also feel that way.

    I have no idea what's "right", and I'm curious what everyone here thinks? And maybe shed some insight on these viewpoints that seem counterintuitive to me.

    submitted by /u/EvilSporkOfDeath
    [link] [comments]

    [SPOILERS FOR TLOU2] question about the ending

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 09:42 PM PDT

    Why did Ellie ultimately spare Abby? At first i thought maybe Lev/Abby struck a chord with her, seeing Abby as a human in that moment like we did during her campaign.But It couldn't have been out of sympathy for the lev because she was gonna kill him. Was it because she lost her fingers and in turn lost a major part of what Joel left her. Or was it as simple as she wanted to end that cycle of revenge? For all the hate the game gets, and I get it it's a hard pill to swallow but to say lazy writing isn't fair because there's so many possibilities as to why Ellie decided to give it up at the very end.

    submitted by /u/onioncakke
    [link] [comments]

    Some of the most badass gameplay I’ve had as Abby

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 12:35 AM PDT

    Abby's hair at the end

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 05:32 AM PDT

    I always think about what happened to Abby's hair at the end? She shaved it off and went from blond to black. What exactly happened?

    submitted by /u/Greysbastard
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment