• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 1, 2021

    The Last of Us | Abby's most unrealistic aspect...

    The Last of Us | Abby's most unrealistic aspect...


    Abby's most unrealistic aspect...

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 09:19 PM PDT

    Seriously, how does that braid stay together? I've been dutch braiding my hair similar to her's and it gets loose and frizzed and worn by the end of a shift.

    Abby's braid stays LINK perfect the entire game. Not ONCE does she ever redo her braid. Not after three days sleeping in it. Not after fighting in it. Not after running and whipping that thing around. Not after her braid chafing against her bag and shoulders.

    Nah. Stays there. How?

    It's in par of Nathan Drake's hair. I swareo to god

    submitted by /u/Anhtique
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got Ellie’s pack done������

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 03:46 PM PDT

    Joel & Ellie, Charcoal, Made by me

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 04:09 AM PDT

    TLOU2 poster

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 02:09 PM PDT

    ‘Last Of Us’ HBO series adds Nico Parker To Cast

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 12:36 PM PDT

    Draw Ellie, Joel and Dina for my wife’s birthday!

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 06:33 AM PDT

    A little late, but happy pride month to my fav seraphite archer:

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 09:20 PM PDT

    Was Bill right about Joel?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 03:29 PM PDT

    After rewatching the events of the first game, I took great consideration into the advice Bill gave to Joel… especially regarding Ellie. According to Bill, caring for people too much (or even on a basic personal level), is only good for getting you killed. Considering what happens in tlou2, was Bill right about Joel when he told him "You ain't gonna make it" and how Joel deeply caring for Ellie would get him killed?

    submitted by /u/Light_of_Faith
    [link] [comments]

    Just Platinumed Part II and I don't want to say goodbye just yet!

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 02:37 AM PDT

    Just finished my 100% run for TLOU II. This series is absolutely amazing.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 10:32 PM PDT

    TLOU and TLOU II are, by far, the best games of their respective generations. I'm so happy my best friend convinced me to get a PS3 over an Xbox 360 all those years back.

    submitted by /u/AManofInterest
    [link] [comments]

    Hardest thing I've ever done so far

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 12:37 PM PDT

    Greatest game ever???

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 05:40 PM PDT

    Hello this is my first post on here I just wanted to share my overall opinion on the game! I really loved the first game, it is one of my favorite games ever without a doubt. Part 2 was obviously one of my most anticipated games when it was announced but ofc there is always the worry when it comes to a sequel for something so beloved. Luckily Part 2 is a fantastic game with amazing characters, writing, gameplay, graphics, etc. and it was unlike anything I have ever experienced. It definitely didn't go the way I thought but ultimately it was the best thing that could have happened bc one year later and playing the game through for probably a 5th time (maybe more 😅) I am ready to say it is my favorite game of all time. Ellie was already a top video game character for me after part 1 but part 2 made her my favorite character in any medium based on how complex and human like she really is. I also grew to love abby, maybe not as much as ellie, but her side of the story is brilliant with some amazing characterization. These are just two things that make the game a masterpiece. I could go on all day about the other characters, the new details I notice each time I play, the dialogue I mean it is a very special experience that I strongly recommend. Before I don't stop I will end it here. If you read all of this thank ya very much!

    (Sorry for the long post)

    submitted by /u/HunchoPanda
    [link] [comments]

    Nico Parker (daughter of Thandiwe Newton) to play Sarah in HBO series?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 09:03 AM PDT

    This is my Ellie tat. You guys think the HBO series will get into part 2 at all?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 06:42 PM PDT

    I drew Ellie.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 01:39 AM PDT

    The WLF talking about Harry Potter

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 07:45 AM PDT

    sniping is so fun

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 02:21 PM PDT

    Managed to make a freehanded WLF logo on a black t-shirt I bought. I’m quite happy with it since I only used photo as reference!

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 02:03 PM PDT

    What changes, if any, do you think the HBO show will make in response to the COVID-19 Pandemic?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 10:03 PM PDT

    I recently saw the In the Heights movie, an adaptation of a 2005 stage musical that was filmed in 2019. They made a number of changes to the original script that were clearly in response to cultural shifts over the last fifteen years; some dated jokes were removed, a subplot about looters was cut in favor of one about community togetherness, and a subplot about the effects of the repeal of DACA's effects on Dreamers was added. The changes didn't have a huge impact on the plot, but did impact the tone, and helped ground it as a piece of media meant for the late 2010s/early 2020s.

    Do you expect the TLOU HBO Show will do anything similar in response to Covid? The depiction of FEDRA in both games as an authoritarian governing force more interested in controlling the population than keeping them healthy, while being fought back against by violent, armed Freedom Fighters doesn't seem too far off from far-right ideas about mask mandates and vaccines, and their fantasies (/attempts) of staging an armed coups against the governement.

    Personally, I don't expect the writers are eager to play into the "government is too controlling during the pandemic and needs to be stopped by violent means" narrative, and might shift the way FEDRA or the Fireflies are presented in the show. As long as it's done well and doesn't affect the character-driven aspects of the story too heavily, I'm personally a fan of the idea. Choosing to cast Latinx actors as the leads seems like a similar response to cultural shifts since the games' inception, and shows that they aren't trying to make a carbon copy, shot-for-shot remake of the game, so I don't think it's off the table. That's just my thoughts, though.

    What do you think? Will the show make any narrative changes in response to the real-world pandemic, or will it stay true to the narrative we get in the games?

    ---------

    Edit: According to Druckmann, some episodes "deviate greatly" from the source material, so I expect these kinds of changes are probably pretty likely.

    submitted by /u/dont_hurt_yourself
    [link] [comments]

    A clicker drawing I made a while ago

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 04:34 AM PDT

    Ummm... No, reddit

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 11:59 AM PDT

    Facebook Memories - 1 July 2013

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 11:07 PM PDT

    So 8 years ago to this day, I finished The Last of Us for the first time. This is what I posted to facebook.

    "Last of us" is hands down the best game of the era. Well done to Naughty Dog for creating this masterpiece. Just finished it in 16hrs 28mins. If they can build a game of this magnitude for PS3 then I can just imagine what gaming on the PS4 is going to be like.

    Man - Just wow!!! What a game, what a memory!!!

    submitted by /u/MrSiems1984
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment