• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 30, 2021

    The Last of Us | Could the shirt Joel wears during the giraffe scene actually be the same shirt Ellie wears in Part 2?

    The Last of Us | Could the shirt Joel wears during the giraffe scene actually be the same shirt Ellie wears in Part 2?


    Could the shirt Joel wears during the giraffe scene actually be the same shirt Ellie wears in Part 2?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 09:18 AM PDT

    Yesterday I received the location photos of my Ellie Cosplay taken last month and I wanted to share with you all! I seriously could cry, I love them so much! All the photos are by Jeff Zoet Visuals! I hope you all love them as much as I do!

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 11:06 AM PDT

    Detail about Bill from Pt. 1 I didn't notice before...

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 09:01 PM PDT

    When Ellie and Joel drop Bill off at the end of that section, Joel looks at Bill and tries to comfort him about his partner, who he just found dead by suicide. Bill rudely brushes him off and tells him to get the fuck out of town.

    But keep in mind that this is basically exactly how Joel reacted to Ellie earlier in this section, when she tried to comfort him about Tess in one of the abandoned houses. Perhaps Joel saw a bit of himself in Bill: alone, inconsolable, bitter, but a survivor.

    And maybe this explains a little why he decided to believe in this girl. He didn't want to end up like Bill. Or maybe not, maybe I'm reading too much into it, but it's interesting how even replaying this game for the 5th time, I notice several parallels I didn't before. Didn't see this topic posted here before, sorry if this is ground folks have already covered ad nauseam.

    submitted by /u/dr_gus
    [link] [comments]

    Potential Parallel (SPOILER)

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 05:44 PM PDT

    I was watching Bryan Dechart (who plays Connor in Detroit: Become Human) play TLOU2 and a YouTube comment caught my eye. They mentioned a potential parallel and I wanted to paraphrase it here to see what you guys think. If this has been mentioned before, I apologize.

    Basically, they were wondering if the ending was a parallel with Joel being saved from the hunter in Part I. They were wondering if Ellie drowning Abby is what caused her to think of Joel, because the first time Ellie killed someone, it was to save Joel from drowning. And maybe her thinking of that moment lead her to thinking of the moment on the porch?

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/CommisionerGordon79
    [link] [comments]

    You kill my doggo - TLOU2

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 08:36 PM PDT

    Little Abby Detail I Discovered Last Night

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 09:31 PM PDT

    Sorry I can't post the video cuz I'm a dumbass and don't know how, but at the beginning of TLOU2 when Abby, Joel, and Tommy barricade themselves in the lodge you can tell that Abby has formal training with firearms because when both Joel and Tommy pass in front of her to barricade the door, she points her gun down as not to "laser" them (the idea where you pretend there is a laser coming from your gun and if it passes over an ally you need to aim away).

    submitted by /u/Oos-moom310
    [link] [comments]

    Just a couple of quick quote wallpapers

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 09:39 AM PDT

    Fifth run of this game and just noticed - the shark ��

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 12:29 AM PDT

    �� Ellie Plush ��

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 11:41 AM PDT

    Decked out my OneWheel! #ElliesTattoo ❤️

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 10:40 PM PDT

    Mel & Owens Muffled "Conversation" - Out of Bounds Requests #7

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 05:01 PM PDT

    So my dad was playing tlou2 and encountered this weird glitch

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 12:33 PM PDT

    Art print framed and ready to go on the wall.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 11:10 AM PDT

    This game is so tense with No HUD! Still practicing my aim. Full gameplay on my YT https://youtube.com/channel/UCkOIR3nUs_nCQc84L1L8Juw

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    Incase you didn’t know, (because I didn’t until last night) the song Joel and Ellie sing “If I ever were to lose you, I’d surely lose myself” is a real song, performed by Pearl Jam, whom of which there are posters of in game.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 04:01 PM PDT

    From the movie Gaia (2021) Looks like a clicker..

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 12:27 AM PDT

    lev and abby

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 12:22 AM PDT

    why don't lev and abby go back the way they came and take levs boat ?? seems like a much easier way to leave the island

    submitted by /u/nonstopskyrim
    [link] [comments]

    That one country song

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 06:28 AM PDT

    Hey people! Does anyone out there know what is the name of the country song playing when Joel and Ellie first arrive in Pittsburgh and are attacked? I really like it but have not been able to find it with Shazam and Youtube etc. Thanks a lot!

    submitted by /u/WildTransportation25
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment