• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 29, 2021

    The Last of Us | My uncle drew this for me for my 22nd birthday, very emotional right now.

    The Last of Us | My uncle drew this for me for my 22nd birthday, very emotional right now.


    My uncle drew this for me for my 22nd birthday, very emotional right now.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 01:53 PM PDT

    It took me years to get my friend to play TLOU... I can't even...

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 05:49 PM PDT

    There’s always a little bit of Last of Us sprinkled into my artwork. Here’s another recent piece did. I just find endless inspiration from both Last of Us games.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 06:26 PM PDT

    Project Spores - A Fan Project

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 06:39 AM PDT

    All awards

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 12:04 PM PDT

    The Last of Us 2 is so detailed, Naughty Dog had to overhaul their rendering to get character’s eyes perfect

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 08:57 AM PDT

    A bit late to Part II’s anniversary but I got a variation of Ellie’s tattoo! (:

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 03:19 PM PDT

    LBGTQ+ Bookstore Capitol Hill, during my 5th playthrough Dina says “Hey Ellie, this is us right?” Ellie: “come on, let’s stay focused” happy pride y’all!

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 04:25 PM PDT

    Pedro and director Kantemir hanging out post-quarantine in Calgary, one week before filming HBO show

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 08:07 AM PDT

    My corner. Not all the merch I own but feel free to take inspiration

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 03:26 PM PDT

    It feels unreal

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 09:11 AM PDT

    I started playing this game again. This time both of them together back to back. Started second part today and got high at the same time. Leading up to the scene where Joel was killed I was literally dreading and my heart started pounding, maybe because I knew what was going to happen. Fast forward to the scene where Ellie plays guitar in the theater I was just thinking, "Man I don't deserve a game like this, this is nothing short of unreal." Now I'm sober and that feeling won't go away, the song is stuck in my head and for no reason at all I'm feeling such sadness. ( I'm not depressed and honestly am at a pretty good point in my life ). But this sadness just won't go away which I'm feeling first time in a long time just because of this game.

    I fucking love this.

    submitted by /u/helsey33
    [link] [comments]

    Made this fan made last of us hbo promo a while back

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 01:06 AM PDT

    Made some wallpapers I hope you guys like them.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 04:01 PM PDT

    A parody of The Incredibles 1 when Joel saved Ellie in The Last of Us

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 03:06 AM PDT

    The story is set during the flashback where Ellie found out the truth

    News reporter: in a stunning turn of events a 51-year-old man is being sued for saving someone who apparently didn't want to be saved. The plaintiff 17-year-old Ellie, who was 14 years old when she was foiled in her attempted unconscious sacrifice to cure the United States by then 48-year-old Joel Miller 3 years ago has filed suit against her adoptive father in superior court

    Ellie's lawyer: Mrs Ellie didn't ask to be saved, Mrs Ellie didn't want to be saved and because of Joel Miller's actions (so called) humanity will remain as zombies forever

    Joel: Hey i saved your life!

    Ellie: You didn't save my life you ruined my only chance to save the fu***** country that's what you fu***** did!

    Joel: listen you fu***** little piece of sh**…!

    Joel's lawyer: My client has no further comments at this time

    submitted by /u/matias2028
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished my replay of 1 started my replay of 2.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 05:29 PM PDT

    And the combat fluid controls and animations are so much better. I mean obviously since its a sequel, but I forgot what the up close combat was like in the first one. I was constantly trying to dodge during my replay and kinda missed the gore of 2. Just switched over to Abby during the prolouge and enjoyed that first infected fight basically feeling like an MMA fighter with how she swifts and bobs before throwing those hands. Can't wait to get back to Ellie and watch those sweet knife animations

    submitted by /u/BCroft92
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys I want a tattoo to honor Joel pit I can't find a good perfect picture can you help me?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 03:59 AM PDT

    Please help me

    submitted by /u/FreshDoveBodywash
    [link] [comments]

    From the IG story of Kantemir Balagov (director of the first episode). Filming starts on July 5

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 11:54 AM PDT

    It's called a Hatosaur

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 11:56 AM PDT

    Had my Mother in law make this shirt for me

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 10:24 AM PDT

    I came across an extremely useful combat guide that will help those struggling on high difficulties

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 02:20 PM PDT

    Ellie must really hate winter...

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 05:32 AM PDT

    It's the season where she has her encounter with David and his group, AND it's the season when Joel dies. Both seemed to be at her when she was at her lowest points.

    submitted by /u/tragiikx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment