• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 1, 2021

    The Last of Us | Warrior

    The Last of Us | Warrior


    Warrior

    Posted: 31 May 2021 11:37 AM PDT

    Found this on twitter

    Posted: 31 May 2021 11:26 AM PDT

    Is it me or Sony be making their lead female protagonist look masculine as hell..barely no curves or rough non feminine features..Unlike the average woman. Like *cough cough..TLOU2’s Ellie…etc. Just saying #My2cents Pic from the game on the left, fan made on right. Hire fans lol

    Posted: 31 May 2021 11:18 AM PDT

    I don't typically post on reddit much, but I figured I'd post my art on here. Made this last of us piece for my close friend. Ironically, he's the one in the picture, he just looks a lot like Joel.

    Posted: 31 May 2021 10:28 PM PDT

    A little Ellie doodle I did a while back.

    Posted: 31 May 2021 03:03 PM PDT

    One of my students made this lightbox in graphics class. I think it’s amazing.

    Posted: 31 May 2021 08:22 PM PDT

    Got my very first platinum trophy today, it’s nearly as rare as Ellie’s smile.

    Posted: 31 May 2021 01:20 AM PDT

    I caught her smiling

    Posted: 31 May 2021 01:01 PM PDT

    Part II Haters are petty and extra

    Posted: 31 May 2021 07:30 PM PDT

    So about 36 hours ago I posted a review of the game on IMDb praising its story while criticizing the pacing, but overall I gave it a 9/10. I log onto IMDb today to see that the review got 13 downvotes, out of 15 overall votes, and that all of my other reviews, some for the most random obscure art films from the 70s and 80s have also been downvoted a bunch, whereas yesterday they had no votes on them at all. Wtf man, what's wrong with these people.

    submitted by /u/shoutoutplanetearth
    [link] [comments]

    Ellie

    Posted: 31 May 2021 10:47 AM PDT

    My mom says I “looked like the girl in the game” so i need your opinion

    Posted: 31 May 2021 04:16 PM PDT

    This scene got me. The expression on Joel’s face and Ellie’s pure childlike happiness. This scene says so much.

    Posted: 31 May 2021 07:02 PM PDT

    Light and shadows.

    Posted: 31 May 2021 07:24 AM PDT

    it was about time i join the ellie tattoo club >:) also not sure what flair to add to lol

    Posted: 31 May 2021 10:35 AM PDT

    Why you should like Abby

    Posted: 31 May 2021 01:41 PM PDT

    just wanted to show off my little wall shrine for part II!

    Posted: 31 May 2021 10:55 PM PDT

    In Defense of the HBO Series

    Posted: 31 May 2021 01:58 PM PDT

    This has been repeated many, many times, but I think it's important enough to repeat again...

    1. There are people who have never and will never own a PlayStation, and therefore, they will never experience the games. This series is for them (and fans of the games, of course!) to experience the story of the games in a different medium.

    2. They are NOT casting based on likeness to the game's characters. I agree, Pedro Pascal shares some similarities appearance-wise to Joel, however that is NOT the reason he was cast. Gabriel Luna was cast not only because he probably nailed his audition, but also because he resembles Pedro (and if you want to see Gabriel in action, I suggest watching a few episodes of Agents of Shield, where he nailed the role of Robbie Reyes/Ghost Rider). They are casting based on how well they are able to capture the characters and the relationships. That is the most important thing to this adaptation. But if you don't believe me, here's a fantastic interview Neil Druckmann gave to IGN about the series!

    3. The existence of this series will not diminish the games in any way. It's an adaptation, it's supposed to be separate from the games. If you don't plan on watching, that's ok! But spouting negativity about it constantly is useless, especially since it hasn't even been filmed yet.

    4. In an effort to not clog up this sub with stuff about the series, join us at r/ThelastofusHBOseries! It's in need of some work, but more members will do it good!

    submitted by /u/jamesflints
    [link] [comments]

    Here's my TLoU inspired hand poked tattoo but it's on my left hand instead of right

    Posted: 31 May 2021 12:48 PM PDT

    ...so yeah, this happened.

    Posted: 31 May 2021 07:22 AM PDT

    The orginal Boris the longbow hunter ( Left Behind DLC )

    Posted: 31 May 2021 10:25 AM PDT

    Thank you Gustavo Santaolalla and the other musicians of the Last of Us series for giving us such an amazing score, and an opening theme, that will play on for generations

    Posted: 31 May 2021 03:57 PM PDT

    Joel and Ellie ❤��

    Posted: 31 May 2021 03:13 PM PDT

    Cataclysm

    Posted: 31 May 2021 11:36 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment