• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 2, 2021

    The Last of Us | Happy Pride y’all!! Wish I knew who the artist was (if i do find who made it i’ll let y’all know). I found this gem on a pinterest deep dive not long ago.

    The Last of Us | Happy Pride y’all!! Wish I knew who the artist was (if i do find who made it i’ll let y’all know). I found this gem on a pinterest deep dive not long ago.


    Happy Pride y’all!! Wish I knew who the artist was (if i do find who made it i’ll let y’all know). I found this gem on a pinterest deep dive not long ago.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 06:29 PM PDT

    "Whether in the physical world around us or the digital worlds that reflect reality, LGBTQIA+ individuals universally deserve intersectional representation, equal rights, and inclusion. Happy #PRIDE ��‍�� to all. Here's to celebrating who you are and honoring those who paved the way." (Art by ND)

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 09:18 AM PDT

    My mom made a last of us themed cake for my birthday

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 01:47 PM PDT

    The Last of Us Part 2 cosplay photoshoot

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 05:09 AM PDT

    The Last of Us 2 - Alternate Opening

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 08:42 AM PDT

    My attempt at Joel

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 01:29 PM PDT

    Happy Pride :-)

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 01:07 PM PDT

    This beauty finally arrived and I couldn't be happier! The detail is incredible. Their eyes even shine under light! I'm absolutely blown away. Thank you, Mamegyorai!

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 05:24 PM PDT

    Ellie in my style ��

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    Interesting conversation between Ellie and Riley (Ellie trying to whistle) ��

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 12:08 PM PDT

    The last of us 2 - Brutal gameplay

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 08:24 AM PDT

    Can The Last Of Us Part 2 Withstand 800 Trap Mines Without Crashing

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 10:10 PM PDT

    Felt the urge to get to the capital lol

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 01:51 PM PDT

    I am so excited to start playing this game for the first time! (sorry for the bad image)

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 12:51 AM PDT

    After a long time finally, I started Part 2

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 05:26 AM PDT

    My Ellie nendoroid is here ��

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 04:29 PM PDT

    recently did some requests on insta, including part I ellie :) kind of wish i could experience that game for the first time all over again

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 10:57 AM PDT

    The Last of Us Part 2 trailer in the style of The Batman 2022. I already made a trailer like this but the video and audio quality was pretty bad so I decided to remake it. I think the music works really well, hope you guys enjoy it.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 02:16 AM PDT

    HBO show filming soon?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 04:30 AM PDT

    If there were to be another Last of Us game made, what would you want it to be?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 06:16 PM PDT

    Personally, I REALLY want a game that takes place in between 1 and 2, with the story and gameplay revolving around Joel and Ellie. Sort of a pre-sequel.

    submitted by /u/StLouie77
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished Seattle Day 1 v2...

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 12:44 PM PDT

    ...continuing my reaction posts to my 1st playthrough of Last of Us Part 2. As always this is my immediate reaction, I just finished Day 1 for Abby.

    Quick note: the reason the title is "Day 1 v2" and not something like "Day 1 (Abby)" is 'cuz I don't wanna spoil it for anyone, that you go back to "Day 1" as Abby. ALSO, I'm gonna leave my thoughts on the transition to playing as Abby at the end of the post.

    Let's start with the little things...

    THE CROSSBOW... a lot easier to use than the bow that's for sure BUT the bows a lot cooler tho, so I'd rather use the bow lol.

    The levels in this "Day" we're very enjoyable in fact "Hostile Territory" might be the best chapter in the game if you just take into account combat along with the "St. Mary's Hospital" chapter, but "St Mary's" is still for me the best chapter in the game. 'Cuz while they're both on level footing with combat the story in "St Mary's Hospital" takes it to another level.

    The story is what players speak about the most with this game but the gameplay/combat is exceptional.

    Erm.. what else? Oh yeah, Abby is a tank... She's straight-up smashing zombies heads with her fists and feet lol DAYUM. Has anyone else done that in parts 1 and 2? I don't think so, not even Joel, maybe he did, I'm not sure.

    Real quick, I know there was a lot of controversy around Abbys figure and strength in this game, but erm who gives a shit lol? I'm sorry I genuinely don't care about that, I have no opinion on it all.

    NOW ONTO "BIG".

    The WLF has a mean operation going on here, I don't know how much manpower Jackson has exactly but it's hard to imagine they could stand up to WLF if Isaac suddenly decided to march for Jackson or some shit.

    Sticking with Isaac, this mofo is crazy and evil. I always knew WLF we're not a "good" operation at all from playing as Ellie and reading notes that get left behind and a whole bunch of other shit, but now it's confirmed these guys are scary AF.

    On "good", Abby is a good person, Manny is a good person, who if you remember was the guy that spat on Joel's body and told him to "burn in hell, pandejo" BTW when he did that I literally screamed at my monitor "IMMA KILL THIS MOTHERF***ER!!!! IF ITS THE LAST THING I DO!!!!" mind you I said that to literally everyone that played a part lol so Manny ain't special. BACK TO THE POINT, Abby and her friends seem like very good people, they really do. They care for one another and even though they all felt like Joel had to die, you see Manny and Mel questioning the sanity of it all, how what they did was awful "worse than the Scars" is what I believe Manny said. Abby though is in denial she has no regrets so far for how she killed Joel and she even defends WLF's awful actions at times too.

    To them, Joel is this evil man that took what Abby and her friends loved the most and they don't frown over his death but frown over how he died and that they played a part, apart from Abby, right now she doesn't care how she killed him. I think she's just pushing that to the side as much as she can like how Ellie is with what she did to Nora.

    Moving on, Owen is a traitor? supposedly this "Danny" guy was shot by Owen and then walked all the way back to the stadium letting Isaac know with his final words it was Owen. At first, I thought bullshit 'cuz even in Jackson I could tell Owen seemed like a good guy and he would never do that to an ally but later we learn more. Abby has a very strong connection with Owen, I believe at this point she has feelings for Owen, and I'm not so sure what happened between them especially when you play through the 1st Abby flashback, you see they have a strong connection with each other and ALSO you see that Abby has had Joel on her mind since the day her father died, which bring me to why I think they split up, her obsession with Joel. Anyway, she ignores Isaacs's orders and leaves to find Owen. In which she runs into some "issues".

    WLF is scary yes, but these "Scars" or "Seraphites" if you will, are on another level. What makes them so scary is that they ain't afraid of shit, most of them are all in on following their false prophet and you can see why. I picked up a letter looting at one point and it spoke about how and correct me if I'm wrong here but this "prophet" was once Isaacs's prisoner and one of the WLF guards spent like 30 minutes speaking to her and he said he almost joined her cult. She clearly has a way with words. Also how the hell did she escape? I hope I find out later.

    We then get into the 2nd Abby flashback after she's eventually captured and knocked out by the Scars and it's an important one, Abby had finally found a lead on Joel, learning about former Firefly and his brother Tommy, you may have heard of him. Owen was Abby's final cog, she had got everyone one on bored even Isaac all that was left was Owen he seems hesitant at first but as we all know he comes in the end. For Ellie's sake for MY SAKE thank God he came he saved her life from Manny and the others.

    Lev and Yara, I'm really intrigued by these two, they're Scars but they're also killing Scars, they even follow "Seraphite law" Lev didn't want to use any "old world" tools that could help them escape from the infected. Although Yara I think defected from the scars, that's why they we're about to hang her, and Lev I imagine is a relative and was left with no choice but to save her which eventually led to saving Abby. Lev and Yara pulled through for Abby and she returned the favor helping them get out of Scars territory. I'm interested to see more of them later on.

    Abby now back on track eventually gets to Owen finally, and I learn that my previous suspicions we're wrong and right, wrong because Owen did, in fact, shoot Danny, but it seemed it was out of defense like I said before he's a good guy and he had enough of following this evil operation and finally took a stand to leave WLF supposedly he's heard about chatter that the Fireflies are resurfacing in Santa Barbara. I was also right because they do have feelings for each other and, get it on if you will, sorry. Real quick I know I just said Owen is a good guy, abandoning your pregnant girlfriend and then cheating on said girlfriend, yeahhhh... not so "good guy-ish". But I stand by it he's just in a real shitty situation.

    It's a fantastic story on Abbys side too really is amazing and I can't wait to see it unfold, it's also a unique POV for me 'cuz I know the fate of a lot of these characters on Abby's side, I know Tommy gets Manny, I know Ellie gets Nora and Jordan not to mention Owen and Mel who was with Owen at the aquarium when Ellie got there. I'm loving it can't wait to find out more.

    OK NOW, on no longer playing as Ellie and now playing as Abby...

    I know that I said I really enjoyed this "Day" but... I can't help this feeling, this feeling that came to me every 5 minutes, that said "this is fun yes, but I'd rather be playing as Ellie"... "I don't want to play as Joel and Jesse's murderer"... "Manny is right in front of me can I shoot him?"... "can I shoot myself? lol"...

    I know what Abby did to Joel and Jesse was justified, I UNDERSTAND HER, I really do. But I couldn't care less about Abby getting what she wants, I know that's awful but it's just how I feel. I'm still really sad Joel is dead, I'm really sad Jesse is dead too and they're dead because of her and her friends so, therefore, I don't like her and I don't like her friends.

    In my last update, I spoke about how I had "hate" for Abby, which is crazy 'cuz she's a fictional character, but I'm not gonna lie, the "hate" is still very much there.

    LOL Every time I hear Abby talk with her friends in my head I'm like, "shut up, shut up, SHUT UP, SHUT THE F*** UP!".

    Sorry if some of you are disappointed with that, like I said in my last update maybe that'll change, we'll see.

    It ends with Abby waking up worried for Lev and Yara and wants to make sure they're safe, so she leaves Owen and the boat the next morning.

    Until my next update, Peace.

    The wolf boss.

    \"I'm done\"

    submitted by /u/SonKenzu
    [link] [comments]

    Is bill (from TLOU Part I) gay?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 06:15 PM PDT

    Just wondering since naughty dog posted him in the picture on Twitter alongside other LGBTQ characters

    submitted by /u/devilgamer72_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment