• Breaking News

    Friday, June 4, 2021

    The Last of Us | Some Ellie/Dina for Pride :)

    The Last of Us | Some Ellie/Dina for Pride :)


    Some Ellie/Dina for Pride :)

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 06:36 PM PDT

    I happily waited 6 MONTHS for this banjo to come in! Now I can finally play amazing TLOU2 songs like these! Shoutout to the composer Gustavo Santaolalla

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 07:13 AM PDT

    Got my TLOU sleeve started today what do you think ?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 02:23 PM PDT

    I already seen it but the transition is amazing right

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 12:38 PM PDT

    Kinda love taking photos

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 10:49 PM PDT

    And here we have part 4 of our trip through memory lane. Santa Barbara

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 12:05 AM PDT

    This has most likely been shared before, but for those that may have missed it, this dude in Jackson is Gustavo Santaolalla, the composer of the killer music for these games ��

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 11:34 AM PDT

    My Funko Pops arrived today and I’m so excited!

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 06:53 PM PDT

    Guys look I beat the game

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 05:50 AM PDT

    another illustration I made of Ellie ��

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 09:02 AM PDT

    Eliie, Stippling artwork, me, 2021

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 12:03 PM PDT

    I truly don't understand this fanbase. This game is a cinematic masterpiece.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 08:07 AM PDT

    I just finished part 2 and holy shit what a masterpiece of a game that was, it was more impactful to me then the first by far literally was crying after I beat it. I understand some of the dislike but the outright hate isn't justified at all this game IMO deserves every bit of praise and award it received.

    The pacing for me was perfect, the unrest and anxiety I felt playing both protagonists was so good because I knew none of this would end the way I wanted it to. I couldn't believe that Ellie was so consumed with revenge that she gave up a picture perfect life with Dina, but it definitely fit what story they were trying to tell. I cried when Owen died at Ellie's hands, the amount of emotion this game pulls with phenomenal gameplay that outdoes the first. I didn't think ND could top their previous game but they somehow fucking did.

    If you didn't like it that's fine but the amount of reviews bombs that game it a 1/10 or even a 3/10 just honestly baffle me. Game was an easy 7/10 just from a gameplay/game mechanic perspective.

    submitted by /u/OmgChimps
    [link] [comments]

    Is this an intentional game mechanic? Either way, love it.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 08:10 PM PDT

    The Last Of Us Fedra soldier fan art I made in photoshop

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 03:10 PM PDT

    This Is What Grounded Mode Is Like On TLOU

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 09:32 PM PDT

    Hey guys ! Actually in Europe Ellie's edition isn't shipped, however I really crave the bagpack and I have thought of finding a really trustworthy US person who is planning on selling this backpack to ship it to me then, i'd pay fees for sure. Not expecting a lot but it's alway worth to ask though !

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 04:15 PM PDT

    Playing Part II for the first time. Gotta say, that I like Abby way more than Ellie at this point haha

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 04:06 AM PDT

    This game has an outstanding sound design, notice how each shot echoes differently for each gun

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 11:47 AM PDT

    Savage starlight comic left in the ski lodge by Joel :( He was trying to learn more about Ellie’s interests after they fell off

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 08:47 AM PDT

    Better version imo

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 12:45 PM PDT

    Still the scariest Ellie gif

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 10:09 AM PDT

    Need some help with Last of Us

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 07:19 PM PDT

    Hey guys. Hope everyone is well. I need some help and I don't know where else to go. I've looked online but with no luck.

    I recently got a PS3 super slim (used but in good condition. It runs well.)

    I'm trying to play the last of us and for some reason the game goes to a black screen when I jump out of the window while we chase down Robert early in the game.

    I uninstalled, reinstalled, tried with the updated version and the non updated version but it cut out each time at the same spot. When I close the game, go back into it and reload the file, it just doesn't even load after that.

    At a loss for what to do. Would really just like to play this game.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/KidCartoonz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment