• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 5, 2021

    The Last of Us | Appreciation post for Neil Druckmann for being the most badass writer of all time

    The Last of Us | Appreciation post for Neil Druckmann for being the most badass writer of all time


    Appreciation post for Neil Druckmann for being the most badass writer of all time

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 11:28 AM PDT

    Happy pride featuring these two��❤️

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 06:33 PM PDT

    Happy Pride Month ♥️��️‍��

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 05:25 AM PDT

    [OC] Last Of Us but it's on gameboy.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 06:10 PM PDT

    Just a girl, not a threat

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 10:55 AM PDT

    “Revenge is a fool’s game.”

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 07:51 PM PDT

    Portrait of Lev

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 12:32 PM PDT

    “Please don’t do this.” Four words that never fail to make my eyes tear up ��

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 08:43 AM PDT

    The Lighting, The Graphics, The Facial Expressions, It's just next level in this game.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 01:23 PM PDT

    Just some shots of Abby

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 12:31 PM PDT

    What a brutal yet beautiful experience

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 06:54 PM PDT

    Happy pride month everyone (made by me; the tattoo was hard)

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 03:20 PM PDT

    I like drawing environments more

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 10:40 PM PDT

    This is a really good looking game.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 12:27 PM PDT

    Whistling in the Dark

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 02:10 PM PDT

    Gabriel Luna (Tommy on HBO Series) posts camping video and references TLOU: “Away from quarantine zone and FEDRA”

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 11:34 PM PDT

    A photo from one of my favourite scenes in the game!

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 10:57 AM PDT

    Drew Ellie from Part II

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 06:21 PM PDT

    Just finished blind playthrough of TLOU 2 this morning and loved the rollercoaster of emotion

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 01:20 PM PDT

    I've had The Last of Us 2 in plastic since it was released and just finished it this morning. I stayed up until 6am wrapping up the ending because I didn't know how much was left over. I loved the story but I see how people who see things black and white would hate it. This story is gray all around. Although this game tried it's best to show both sides, I couldn't care less about Abby. I understand that she lost a lot but so did everyone else in this world. She's anything but special.

    After she tortured and murdered Joel, I played the game from Ellie's mindset. Joel's past caught up to him but she would not move on until she avenged him. I played the game with her anger and laid waste to every WLF soldier I came across, even the ones that weren't in your way. My hatred dwindled as did Ellie's, once the journey started taking it's toll. When we moved onto Abby, I didn't care why she did it. I knew she was somehow related to the Fireflies before I went on this warpath. It didn't matter. I didn't care because I knew Ellie didn't care. Everyone has a story and knowing Abby's would not have changed Ellie's mind, and it didn't change mine. Then we find out later that Ellie knew what Joel did. When I found out she knew before seeking revenge anyway, I became more angry. She knew and she still loved him. I knew this would not have a happy ending as did Ellie. Revenge would not heal the pain, but she could not move on. When I fought Ellie as Abby, I didn't care when she lost and took a shotgun to the face. She had it coming and either outcome was believable. When Ellie left her perfect little home with Dina, I did not think she would return. She felt broken and could not move on while being continuously haunted by what happened. When she spared Abby, I was relieved. If she killed Abby, Lev would surely find her and the cycle would continue possibly putting Dina at risk. Ellie was finally able to mourn Joel and move on. What happened to Abby during those months didn't matter and I'm glad they didn't dwell on the Rattlesnakes. Dina surely went back to Jackson since we all know Dina would make wise decisions to keep her child safe. Ellie will likely go back to Jackson and after a long, long period, they will eventually make up.

    Like I said a perfect story where you grow with the characters. I'm sure it's different for everyone but I enjoyed with the way I roleplayed.

    submitted by /u/Kagamid
    [link] [comments]

    ellie coming from the shadows

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 02:35 AM PDT

    Some photo I took on the OG PS4

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 03:25 PM PDT

    How they did the motion capture for the rat king

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 03:43 AM PDT

    See you, Space Cowboy

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 07:11 AM PDT

    Summer is coming

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 06:17 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment