• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 6, 2021

    The Last of Us | Was able to visit Seattle recently and visit some of the real locations

    The Last of Us | Was able to visit Seattle recently and visit some of the real locations


    Was able to visit Seattle recently and visit some of the real locations

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 02:37 PM PDT

    I made this Fanart of Ellie digitally on iPad Pro, what do you think? unfortunately I forgot the tattoo ��

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 04:15 AM PDT

    Tlou2 but it's written by gamers

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 11:08 AM PDT

    Got my tattoo of Ellie today!!! Shoutout to antonio from Fluid Ink tattoo and padi.manga for the commissioned design!

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 05:22 PM PDT

    Gave drawing Ellie a go! I just finished 2 and I can’t stop thinking about it.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 03:55 PM PDT

    The amount of tension in this trailer it's so well made, I've got chills everytime

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 10:07 AM PDT

    Joel looks at Ellie, then at his watch because she reminds him of Sarah :')

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 08:53 PM PDT

    Started playing TLOU II again and decided to use the photo mode during this playthrough

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 10:49 PM PDT

    One really cool detail is noticed in TLOU2 replaying it on ps5 is the hospital, long before you go there on day 2 you can see it repeatedly on day 1 super awesome touch

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 06:19 PM PDT

    My airbnb host is a tlou fan..this is the greatest thing i’ve seen lmao

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 06:59 AM PDT

    How Ellie draws Joel vs. how Joel draws Ellie (swipe to see)

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 11:47 PM PDT

    Interesting to see what Joel could’ve looked like for Part II. Concept Art by ND Artist Hyoung Nam

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 11:25 PM PDT

    A little Part II fan-art series I've been working on :)

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 03:36 AM PDT

    Pt II theme for my new iPad Pro (credits in comments)

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 05:07 PM PDT

    Hello, last of us has made me numb.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 09:39 AM PDT

    I've played more than 7 games after finishing Part 2. None of them stick in my memory like Part 2. NONE. it's like my brain has experienced heroine and now weed doesn't give me a high anymore. Do you get what I'm saying or am I being crazy?

    List of games played after finishing.

    Spider-Man Miles Morales

    Horizon Zero Dawn

    Hitman 3

    Bloodborne

    RE Village

    Erica

    Ghost of Tsushima (reminded me of TLOU)

    Am I the only one that has gotten numb to games because of it? Am I crazy?

    submitted by /u/cashftw
    [link] [comments]

    [No Spoilers] got my hands on Nendoroid Ellie figure!

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 07:06 AM PDT

    MIND-BLOWING Details You NEVER Noticed in TLOU 2

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 04:46 PM PDT

    I found Joel Miller in Watch Dogs: Legion!

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 10:02 PM PDT

    Is this series as a whole worth buying a PS4?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 06:37 PM PDT

    I know that this is a dumb question to ask on the subreddit for the game, but I dunno where else to ask at. Is The Last of Us as a series worth buying a PS4 solely for it?

    I was bought an Xbox 360 as a first console when I was a kid so I never actually touched a PlayStation unless I was at a friend's house. I also didn't want to learn a whole new controller. I've never really wanted to own both consoles, but I have an itch for this game as an Xbox owner.

    I am a huge fan of Telltale's The Walking Dead series, and I've heard this series (at least the first tlou) has some of the same elements that makes TWD great. So obviously I'm really intrigued. But I'm on the fence, because it's a large purchase for just two games.

    So should I go for it? If you guys were in my position, knowing what you know about tlou, would you go for it?

    submitted by /u/offic-pillow2
    [link] [comments]

    Inspired by Tlou (mostly Bill’s town) it now stands in my garden xD

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 09:15 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment