• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 9, 2021

    The Last of Us | TIL that the dog Ellie pets in TLOU2 is the same dog Joel pets in TLOU1

    The Last of Us | TIL that the dog Ellie pets in TLOU2 is the same dog Joel pets in TLOU1


    TIL that the dog Ellie pets in TLOU2 is the same dog Joel pets in TLOU1

    Posted: 08 May 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    when Neil introduced Abby to Abby

    Posted: 08 May 2021 10:27 PM PDT

    This clicker I've been working on for the last month. Still long from finished. Do you guys have any tips, questions and/or opinions?

    Posted: 08 May 2021 05:03 AM PDT

    It has been almost a year, and I still think about him and miss him. :(

    Posted: 08 May 2021 06:39 PM PDT

    Uhh... what?

    Posted: 08 May 2021 08:34 PM PDT

    Made this ellie drawing back when the part 2 came out after my first playthrough.. forgot i had Reddit so now I’m posting it ��

    Posted: 08 May 2021 07:45 AM PDT

    I was finally able to get my hands on it and I am loving the game

    Posted: 08 May 2021 09:56 AM PDT

    Drew my favorite couple in video games! [OC]

    Posted: 08 May 2021 10:07 AM PDT

    Mothers Day Gift.

    Posted: 08 May 2021 10:22 PM PDT

    Mothers Day Gift.

    It's Mothers Day here in Oz, not sure if it is elsewhere. My hubby knows the way to my heart, this was his gift to me <3

    I have become more in love and invested in the game over time, every day I jump on this reddit now and I'm often watching videos. Funnily enough, I didn't get hooked on the game on the first playthrough, which was back in 2015 I think. It was the first time ever playing a play station and I think I missed a lot of the cutscenes (intentionally :/ :/), it kind of didn't have the same impact without the story beats.

    I obviously found it captivating enough as I completed it and had memories of it when I came back to it years later. Needless to say, the second playthrough hit me in a big way. In part because I actually consumed it the way it was meant, but also because I was now a mother.

    Happy Mothers Day :)

    https://preview.redd.it/vhveobnh51y61.jpg?width=3000&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=d891f1a523dfedd45428df876dd9585c2e5eaf97

    submitted by /u/AliLivin
    [link] [comments]

    Best arrival!

    Posted: 08 May 2021 11:16 PM PDT

    Saw someone post this bumper sticker a few weeks ago so naturally of course I had to order one as well.

    Posted: 08 May 2021 04:56 PM PDT

    Had a good moment

    Posted: 08 May 2021 08:27 PM PDT

    Just finished TLOU 1 & TLOU 2 on my PS5 back-to-back... I. Am. Broken.

    Posted: 08 May 2021 04:06 AM PDT

    For context, I last played TLOU 2 last August 2020. Since then, I sold my PS4 and waited to snatch a PS5, which I was blessed to have gotten one just around 2 weeks ago (still kept my Ellie Edition copy of the game, tho).

    Just, wow. It's one thing to play both of them back-to-back for the first time. But it's ANOTHER thing to play both of them back-to-back knowing full well what happens in TLOU 2. When I replayed TLOU1, it wasn't for the intention of reliving the "first time" experience I had when I played it. It was just because I was bored and considering the limited amount of PS5 exclusives, I decided to give it a go.

    Boy, the emotions I had were welling up. Of course, seeing and being able to play Joel was a huge factor. Reliving his character gave me so much closure to the sadness I felt in Part II. The final gameplay scene where you shoot the surgeons in the firefly hospital broke me. Knowing I was killing the man who could have helped create the vaccine, the father of one who was just doing his job to save humanity, was a very difficult decision for me to make. Granted, it's all but a scripted scene, but I needed to take deep breaths and pause the game because I knew what was going to happen in Part II. It hurt me. And the ending-- the lie. Watching this scene instantly brought up Part II's scene where Ellie wanted to try to forgive Joel, and it made me think, what if he told the truth in that exact moment? Would their conflict have been solved much earlier, thus giving Ellie and Joel a better, happier send-off than what their last conversation had? Perhaps they were able to watch more movies together. Ugh.

    I felt the need to play Part II immediately and it just flowed so beautifully. The fact that it opened with Joel discussing the lie is a great way of telling the audience that tlou1's ending WILL have an impact to the story, and it did. The first time playing it, I was dead angry at ALL the WLF. I hated Abby to the deepest of my core. But replaying and re-watching Joel's death, instead of getting batsh*t angry and sad, just overwhelmingly saddened me. Yes, I didn't want him to die, but these were the consequences of, arguably, his greed to save Ellie. But it's easy to say he didn't deserve it because we've been with him throughout part I. But that doesn't mean he gets to walk away scot-free and the game slaps that from the first moments of the game-- it set the tone. The scene stealer was Abby's revelation that her father was the one who Joel killed in Part I, of course. Idk why, but I was teary-eyed and felt more shocked than when I first played it, and I think it had something to do with the fact that I finally understood everything after the first time I played it, and am now playing with knowledge of how the revelations worked in the sequel.

    P.S. I welled up even more when Abby had the very short dream of opening that Operating Room's door and seeing her father, clothed in surgeon's clothes, just before "DAY 3" pops up.

    TLDR; Knowing how and why everything worked the way they did in Part II absolutely changed how I viewed Part I, and just made me enjoy Part II even more, even if I knew what to expect while playing it.

    submitted by /u/LuuukeKirby
    [link] [comments]

    I think I have an addiction

    Posted: 08 May 2021 07:30 PM PDT

    I've played and completed the story of tlou1 6 times, and am currently on my 7th play through, I know most of the voice lines beginning - mid game I have a bunch of action figures pop figures of the dynamic duo mostly Joel because he is my favorite character of all time I even have THE RUBBER DUCKY JOEL I don't know when to quit I think I just won't

    submitted by /u/TheLastOfUsFanboy69
    [link] [comments]

    It's insane how many small details Naughty Dog have put throughout the game to connect both stories : I've just found out this one while replaying some chapters

    Posted: 08 May 2021 11:29 AM PDT

    With Ellie as the photo, my first thought was "just throw bottles" and then I realized it might just mean emotional support

    Posted: 08 May 2021 05:46 PM PDT

    Bloater FanArt by me @milind_soman

    Posted: 08 May 2021 11:02 AM PDT

    Joined The Last of Us tattoo club ☺️

    Posted: 08 May 2021 11:45 AM PDT

    My niece fell in love with ellie and only sits still when we play tlou2

    Posted: 08 May 2021 08:55 AM PDT

    The last of us...

    Posted: 08 May 2021 09:43 AM PDT

    I just finished tlou 2 after not having a ps4 for ages and my first play through even knowing what happens I'm an emotional wreck this game brings out so many feelings and emotions it's enough to make a grown man cry what an outstanding game, the gameplay the action the story everything just speechless the best game Ive ever played I'd defo recommend if I could experience it for the first time over again I would in a heartbeat, so glad I was able to experience it, thank you🙌🏼❤️

    submitted by /u/Xaints
    [link] [comments]

    wouldn't you guys think it would be cool if they added different skins for us to play in tlou2?

    Posted: 08 May 2021 06:29 PM PDT

    just like they did on the first one, kinda of a dumb question but i just wanted to know if im alone on this one.

    submitted by /u/JohnButtun
    [link] [comments]

    (Possible Spoilers) Fun Fact: According to Shesez (Boundary Break), the conversation in the opening of the game takes place in the same house from the first reveal trailer!

    Posted: 08 May 2021 08:09 AM PDT

    [curious]Now we have to continue as duality theme for the rest for the series?

    Posted: 09 May 2021 12:58 AM PDT

    I mean ,If they go with duality theme we have to switch between Ellie and Abby for some time

    that they will both now redeem together it's extremely predicting

    I mean Ellie and Abby team up can predicted by anyone if thats theme they are going into last of us part 3

    submitted by /u/Throwaway_Ak_89
    [link] [comments]

    What are you most hype for?

    Posted: 08 May 2021 01:33 PM PDT

    What are you most hype for?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/JLAgamer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment