• Breaking News

    Friday, May 7, 2021

    The Last of Us | This is me trying a low cost cosplay of the Seraphites, which is something I haven't seen yet 😂

    The Last of Us | This is me trying a low cost cosplay of the Seraphites, which is something I haven't seen yet ��


    This is me trying a low cost cosplay of the Seraphites, which is something I haven't seen yet ��

    Posted: 06 May 2021 04:42 PM PDT

    The last of us Inspired Forest I made using Dreams

    Posted: 06 May 2021 04:05 PM PDT

    The last of us 2 gameplay is amazing!

    Posted: 06 May 2021 03:52 AM PDT

    The Moments that makes you love this game.

    Posted: 06 May 2021 03:04 PM PDT

    At the beginning of the game, when Jesse is walking Ellie to Maria, there's 3 people having a conversation right next to where a lady says "Hey, Jesse!" If you stay and listen, you'll find out the man in the picture is the father of Sidney. The girl who ran away with her boyfriend Adam, and died.

    Posted: 06 May 2021 11:20 PM PDT

    In memory by lesly-oh

    Posted: 06 May 2021 08:13 AM PDT

    Ellie sketch by me

    Posted: 06 May 2021 04:35 PM PDT

    This amazing Ellie tattoo @angelojolies on IG

    Posted: 06 May 2021 07:19 AM PDT

    I “enjoy” part 2 a lot more now

    Posted: 06 May 2021 07:30 PM PDT

    Ashley Johnson just does a phenomenal job in this game showing Ellie's grief. I've had sadness and loss in this world, but no extreme sadness/depression/grief like I have the past few weeks. My grandpa past recently and it's left me absolutely heartbroken. He was my best bud. All the things that could have been done, said, or felt are now gone with no hope of return. Just left with the what if's. Ashley did a fantastic job in this game showing how real this stuff is. I hope she didn't have a too bad personal experience to channel that. But I say this to say, that I wasn't a complete dedicated fan of this one like I was part 1, but seeing Ellie journey in this game, and get her peace, is very comforting to watch. And to anyone needing some hope. Your peace is out there too. Don't give up.

    submitted by /u/tylerc371
    [link] [comments]

    Got this today

    Posted: 06 May 2021 11:21 PM PDT

    The moment I fell in love with Part 2

    Posted: 06 May 2021 07:45 PM PDT

    I'm pretty sure this happened in the very first infected arena in the game (or one of the first?) in the supermarket. I was just doing my thing killing Runners and all that good stuff and one of them was charging at me as I was reloading. I was fully expecting to get pounced on by the Runner, but literally right before it got to me Dina shot it in the head from the left at the most perfect time, killing it and saving my life. I was seriously stunned that this interaction happened organically through gameplay and it was the moment I felt I was playing something special. This game's gameplay is seriously such a cut above many third person shooters I've played even just in terms of game feel and presentation alone. I wish I had recorded this interaction because it blew me away but it will forever cement itself in my mind as a truly memorable gaming moment

    submitted by /u/honkums
    [link] [comments]

    The Last of Us Remake will not be a “regular” update. Naughty Dog is about to “really harness the power” of the PS5

    Posted: 06 May 2021 04:36 AM PDT

    Militia Interior fan concept art by me!

    Posted: 06 May 2021 10:51 PM PDT

    Interesting detail on my grounded play through of left behind! At least Justin Bieber isn’t playing Nathan Drake

    Posted: 06 May 2021 08:39 PM PDT

    Clickers pipi NSFW

    Posted: 06 May 2021 05:57 PM PDT

    What’s your headcanon about Obama’s response and fate?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 12:41 PM PDT

    The outbreak is 2013, so Obama is a year into his second term. As we know, FEDRA later take relative control of the country. What happened in between? Was this Obama's idea? What was his fate?

    My canon is that he was impeached by an increasingly authoritarian congress and ended up as one of the founding members of the fireflies.

    submitted by /u/CryptographerOk7715
    [link] [comments]

    Last of Us 2 - Cleanup, Chapter select and/or New Game +

    Posted: 06 May 2021 09:37 PM PDT

    I have finished the first play through on Normal.

    But now I need to know how to progress the best way.

    The previous games New Game + pissed me off with having to complete each difficulty before you could play New Game + on that difficulty. Unless I did it wrong.

    I've gone into Chapter select in the second game, to find a Card on the first available mission . But when I exit, I now can't select any other chapters, but I also exited straight after finding the card (like you can in Uncharted)

    Does New Game + allow Chapter select from all Chapters? Or do I have to replay the game in full?

    Do I have to complete every difficulty to play New Game + on that difficulty.

    submitted by /u/ryano23277
    [link] [comments]

    The Last Of Us Podcast - Episode 10 - Things Are Happening (May 7, 2021)

    Posted: 06 May 2021 08:02 PM PDT

    Hey everyone!

    The Last Of Us Podcast (hosted by r/TheLastOfUs mods u/Voldsby and u/-Anne-Marie-, and joined by producer u/AlbertChessaOfficial) are very proud to share with you our tenth episode,

    Things Are Happening

    (Because they totally are!)

    Enjoy! 🙏

    submitted by /u/albertchessaofficial
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think this was intentional?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 07:57 PM PDT

    When Sarah is shot, it's in the right side abdomen, the same spot Joel is punctured by the re-bar, and where Ellie is punctured by the broken branch after being caught in the Rattlers' trap. Is this just an easy way for someone to be gravely injured without it being too gruesome, or do you think the second and third are homages to the first?

    submitted by /u/Working-Sandwich6372
    [link] [comments]

    TLOU Is a Story That Hits Different

    Posted: 06 May 2021 02:39 PM PDT

    My introduction to TLOU came about a month after the second game released and I actually didn't have a Playstation so I just binge watched playthroughs of both on Youtube and literally wasted every waking second of my weekend watching Part I and II all the way through back-to-back. I had completely immersed myself in the game's story in a way that is pretty rare for me. I think it was because of how compelling it was -- from the story, to the soundtrack, to how the characters were written and acted out by their respective actors/actresses.

    By the time I had finished watching playthroughs of both I felt a sense of emptiness because of how deeply immersed I became into the world of TLOU -- it was all I cared about for a couple days and there suddenly wasn't anymore story to consume. So, to fill that hole I just obsessed over the story for weeks. Idk what word can describe the feeling, but it was definitely an intense obesession that lasted for a short amount of time that came from a place of emotional profundity that it invoked in me. The point and the entire reason why I'm creating a post about it is because I've been thinking about this reaction I had and seem to have for a select few movies, shows, and narrative/character driven video games and because it recently happened to me with Detroit: Become Human.

    I actually decided to watch playthroughs of TLOU because, at the time, I was trying to fill a hole that Red Dead Redemption II left in me after playing it. Other than the 3 games that I just mentioned, I can only think of a handful of other stories that have made me feel a similar way -- The Good Place, 13 Reasons Why and the 2001 movie A.I.

    Anyway, I have a feeling that others here have a had a similar reaction to TLOU given the large fandom surrounding it and wondered if others can relate and if they've felt similarly to other games or movies or shows they've watched.

    TL;DR -- I recently played Detroit: Become Human and it invoked a strong emotional reaction in me similar to how I felt after binging TLOU Part I and II and so I've been doing some introspection and wondered if others have reacted similarly to the TLOU and what other games, shows, movies have made a strong impression on them.

    submitted by /u/OldMansPissBag
    [link] [comments]

    MORE Secret Details You Missed in TLOU 2

    Posted: 06 May 2021 05:28 PM PDT

    I guess Joel finally got his revenge

    Posted: 06 May 2021 01:07 PM PDT

    If the roles were reversed, how do you think the game would have ended?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 08:41 PM PDT

    Ellie doesn't know that Abby is the doctor's daughter. Ellie thinks they're all just vengeful fireflies angry about there being no cure.

    So, assume for a second that Abby blames her father's death on Ellie AND Joel. The opportunity arises in a reverse fashion, meaning Abby kills Ellie and Joel watched. (Joel took something Abby loved, so Abby took something Joel loved.) At the end of the game it's Abby vs Joel.

    Do you think he would have spared her? If you agree with Ellie sparing Abby, would you agree with Joel sparing Abby? Why or why not?

    submitted by /u/ReyHabeas
    [link] [comments]

    Finally

    Posted: 06 May 2021 10:03 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment