• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 27, 2021

    The Last of Us | My friend did a drawing of yara hope you guys like what she did

    The Last of Us | My friend did a drawing of yara hope you guys like what she did


    My friend did a drawing of yara hope you guys like what she did

    Posted: 26 May 2021 08:38 AM PDT

    It looks amazing in framed in the room

    Posted: 26 May 2021 08:18 PM PDT

    One Last Piece

    Posted: 26 May 2021 08:04 AM PDT

    My god idk what it is, but the running in TLOU2 is intense af.

    Posted: 26 May 2021 06:23 AM PDT

    Wether it's running away from infected, or running from a hail of bullet spray/arrows it never fails to get my heart pumping man. It must be just the S tier sound design and animation idk.

    submitted by /u/oMrEnigma
    [link] [comments]

    Yo, TLOU Community, to the few that have a Nintendo Switch, I made Joel and Ellie on Miitopia.

    Posted: 26 May 2021 08:07 PM PDT

    Finally got my first Plantinum Trophy.

    Posted: 26 May 2021 05:59 PM PDT

    Finally got the Joel and Ellie statues I pre-ordered on The Last of Us Day 2020 in the mail

    Posted: 26 May 2021 12:27 PM PDT

    So I guess this is it. I loved every second of this game.

    Posted: 26 May 2021 11:09 PM PDT

    My Last of Us Collection

    Posted: 26 May 2021 08:24 AM PDT

    My Last of Us wall (shrine lol) is complete!

    Posted: 26 May 2021 02:16 PM PDT

    Anyone know the source of this video where Ellie plays Dragonforce?

    Posted: 26 May 2021 08:53 PM PDT

    I bought the closet looking bag I could find to Joel's backpack, safe to say I'm happy :)

    Posted: 26 May 2021 10:49 AM PDT

    TLOU2 is on sale, is it worth it for someone who already got spoiled?

    Posted: 26 May 2021 03:45 PM PDT

    Game is on sale for 30$ so i finally decided to pick it up, thing is i already know about the story thanks to the game leaking last year before launch its why i didn't buy it, but now with the discount and the game getting a recent PS5 update that enables you to play in 60FPS i thought it'd be great to jump in, i got a few questions tho.

    how long is the game?

    is there much replayability after i finish it?

    submitted by /u/Jack313
    [link] [comments]

    For his sake? or Ellie's?

    Posted: 26 May 2021 06:09 PM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    So I just recently played and finished The Last of Us 1 (only took me 8 years) and I just wanted to know do you think when Joel decided to save Ellie in the end, did he do it mostly for Ellie's sake or his own? Did he just want to protect her so she could live her life or did he do it because he couldn't handle losing someone that close to him, ever again?

    I know that it's most likely both but which do you think it's more of?

    For me, I think he did it to allow her to live her life YES, but mostly because he just couldn't simply handle that pain again.

    P.S. I haven't played Last of Us 2 yet but I've just ordered it and will play it soon. Can't believe I waited this long to learn about this magnificent story, I love Joel and Ellie.

    submitted by /u/SonKenzu
    [link] [comments]

    How populated are quarantine zones / settlements and factions?

    Posted: 26 May 2021 11:38 PM PDT

    As title says, I'm not sure how many people live in places such as Seattle (counting WLF and Seraphites separately) or different settlements/zones. I'd like to compare those numbers to other game world's but I haven't found any information on how many people live in certain places, most importantly I'm not really into TLoU universe so I don't know around what amounts this game spins. I mean in Metro there are hundreds of people in Fallout there are from hundreds to thousands, in bigger city's but how about The Last of Us? I know only that 60% of world's population in this game was killed or infected by disease. I'm aware that in Metro it was different type of apocalypse but that's exactly why I'd like to compare the population in those worlds. P.S. sorry for any possible mistakes in the text I'm still learning this language

    submitted by /u/KAWUH
    [link] [comments]

    Let's review that community tier list. Do you agree with these picks? Let me know in the comments

    Posted: 26 May 2021 05:26 PM PDT

    What locations would you like to see in part 3?

    Posted: 26 May 2021 02:04 PM PDT

    I'd love to see New York or Canada or LA

    submitted by /u/rhyesol
    [link] [comments]

    Life affords no higher pleasure than that of surmounting difficulties, passing from one step of success to another, forming new wishes, and seeing them gratified.

    Posted: 26 May 2021 05:37 AM PDT

    Why have they not….

    Posted: 26 May 2021 06:32 PM PDT

    Made a co op side story to last of us?

    submitted by /u/blondedane1
    [link] [comments]

    This game scares me sometimes!

    Posted: 27 May 2021 12:15 AM PDT

    I get into a building and I'm scavenging for supplies. I open the door and walk into a room, only to hear Ellie mention that it stinks. The area is dark so I turn on my flashlight and see a room ahead of me. I walk towards the room into the room, enter through the doorway, and look to the left. There is a dead body ripped apart lying on the floor with blood on the wall and floor. As I see it, I get that instinct that there's infected somewhere. I walk up to the body and see that there is handgun ammo available, so I grab it. As I grab the ammo, I listen for my surroundings and hear dead silence, as I get goosebumps. I turn around and walk towards the door, and as I turn to my right, a stalker is in my sights at the doorway and scurries quickly to the right into the hallway as it shrieks. It was that very moment I felt my spirit leave my body, felt chills, and shut off the game because I decided to be a bitch and not handle it at 2 in the morning lmao. This game gets to me and it impresses me how well Naughty Dog has captured the horror elements in these games.

    submitted by /u/Kosmic_Owl11
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get these different user flairs?

    Posted: 26 May 2021 06:13 PM PDT

    I've seen some people with really cool user flairs with quotes from the games but when I check the available ones I only see the option with "The Last of Us" wtitten. How can I get those other flairs? Yeah I'm new to Reddit so I don't really know how it all works haha

    submitted by /u/Arfrea
    [link] [comments]

    [TLOU1] It's crazy seeing SLC in a video game to me

    Posted: 26 May 2021 04:20 PM PDT

    So I'm playing the game through a second time on survivor, and man it is just so amazing to me seeing SLC in a video game. I live in Utah. Have my whole life. And it's a pretty cool state. I'm just a couple hours north of SLC and visit it probably once a month for a variety of things. And it is just so cool seeing a place from a state most people forget about shown in a video game. There are of course the silly little inaccuracies due to it being a video game but it is quite cool. One of the funniest details to me is that the mountain Ben Lomand can be seen in your surroundings while in SLC in-game. However Ben Lomand is actually quote a ways further north. I can see Ben Lomand out my bedroom window as I speak.

    I don't really know where I'm going with this but it's just awesome to me seeing Utah (Which often feels like a forgotten state) in such an amazing video game.

    Ok Thanks y'all

    Oh and I guess of you've got any question for a crazy Mormon Utah Mountain Man go ahead and ask.

    submitted by /u/mrfox130
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment