• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 30, 2021

    The Last of Us | Merle Dandridge on reprising her role as Marlene in The Last of Us HBO series

    The Last of Us | Merle Dandridge on reprising her role as Marlene in The Last of Us HBO series


    Merle Dandridge on reprising her role as Marlene in The Last of Us HBO series

    Posted: 29 May 2021 07:07 PM PDT

    I've been watching HBO's Deadwood and thought I heard a familiar voice

    Posted: 29 May 2021 12:18 PM PDT

    Never really realized the age difference with Sarah.

    Posted: 29 May 2021 10:04 AM PDT

    Do you guy's find yourself completely forgetting that Sarah was 12 when the outbreak hit? Given how young she died, I constantly remember the fact that if Sarah hadn't died that day, she'd literally be older than most of the character's you encounter in the game, and it just kinda blows my mind, knowing that those characters were fully grown adults, and I never put Sarah's age into perspective, as she died young as hell, and in the beginning. Sarah was born in 2001, so she's actually older than Henry (by 7 years) older than Abby by 16-17 years, 19-18 years older than Sam. And what I just realized, which completely BLOWS my damn mind, that I never noticed, is Sarah's actually slightly younger than Tess. In 2033, Tess was in her late 30s, around 37-38. In 2033 Sarah would have turned 32. So Tess was only around 5-6 years older than Sarah, being born around 1995-1996. So at the time of Sarah's birth, Joel would've been 16-17, and Tess would've been around 6-7, just a wee lad. It's incredibly interesting to think about, honestly. For me, it kinda puts in perspective how badass Sarah could've possibly had been, had she not of met such an unexpected end to her life.

    submitted by /u/Joeyisthebessst
    [link] [comments]

    Fan art of Pedro Pascal as Joel and Bella Ramsey as Ellie by Alice X. Zhang

    Posted: 29 May 2021 07:37 PM PDT

    I did this based on a drawing I saw on Pinterest that was really beautiful. Mine doesn’t hold a candle lol. Last time I posted a sketch here I got around 1k likes and many kind comments. Bless all of you I’ve had a hard 2 weeks so it means the world(no guilt trip). Hope you like it <3

    Posted: 29 May 2021 07:45 PM PDT

    Spotted this in NYC High Line

    Posted: 29 May 2021 02:54 PM PDT

    I got too excited to post this haha. Ive been working on this since april started.

    Posted: 29 May 2021 12:25 PM PDT

    Credits on the video

    Posted: 29 May 2021 08:34 PM PDT

    ellie fanart

    Posted: 29 May 2021 11:22 AM PDT

    Got Ellie’s knife and Endure & Survive done. I don’t think any visual piece will have more impact on me than both the parts unless they outdo themselves in part 3.

    Posted: 29 May 2021 08:47 PM PDT

    TLOU- Sewer Molotov Tactic

    Posted: 29 May 2021 07:01 PM PDT

    Good for her! I'm excited to see her in her role again! (Inform me if this is a repost)

    Posted: 29 May 2021 07:12 PM PDT

    Wallpapers Of Ellie

    Posted: 29 May 2021 11:26 PM PDT

    I am kind of confused

    Posted: 29 May 2021 06:11 PM PDT

    Rescued this guy out of a box of things getting thrown away, and immediately thought of posting it here

    Posted: 29 May 2021 03:45 PM PDT

    Things about TLOU 2 I just figured out

    Posted: 29 May 2021 11:25 AM PDT

    1. You can quick turn while holding a hostage.
    2. Abby can slide down the rail at the Aquarium like Owen.
    3. You can spot the sky bridge right after you leave the WLF Stadium.
    4. Before talking to Isaac, there are two WLF talking that sound exactly like Kenny and Clementine from The Walking Dead games.
    5. There is a note on Ellie Day 3 referencing characters from the TV show Supernatural.
    6. You can break almost all car windows. I haven't found any supplies in any of them, but there could be something.
    7. You can hold prone while running to dive to the floor. You can also do a backwards dive.
    8. A good combat trick is the hit and run. Aim right at someone's head from stealth, then shoot and sprint away and hide. This way you can get an easy aim for a one shot kill and get back in stealth immediately.
    9. When you shoot a clicker in the head, they are stunned. You can then punch them once as Abby to kill them. Basically one shot of any gun can get you a clicker kill.
    10. You know how Clickers in this game walk right up to you and then yell, and suddenly see you? Haven't tested this yet, but I'm 90% sure if you are prone they won't see you when they do that.
    submitted by /u/Jozombies115
    [link] [comments]

    More Wallpapers

    Posted: 29 May 2021 11:29 PM PDT

    Finally got this one!

    Posted: 29 May 2021 06:28 PM PDT

    Just some screenshots I took of my most recent Part II playthrough. Sorry if they're low quality. Played on a base PS4

    Posted: 29 May 2021 06:45 PM PDT

    Two Ellie's

    Posted: 29 May 2021 06:44 PM PDT

    Depiction of how Pedro Pascal and Bella Ramsey will look on Joel and Ellie’s role

    Posted: 29 May 2021 11:11 AM PDT

    Just finished Seattle DAY 1

    Posted: 29 May 2021 03:48 PM PDT

    So I've been posting my experience of the game as I progress and last time I posted, I was rocked by Jo-, HIS death (shoutout to anyone who gets that reference xD), and honestly still kinda am, not gonna lie BUT everything from that tragedy to where I am now (which is the beginning of Seattle DAY 2) has been pretty good and at times awesome.

    When Ellie goes up to Joel's house and goes through his things, smelling his clothes that really hit deep with me. I also thought it was awesome that the way Ellie gets a revolver is by taking Joels. (on a side note, don't laugh but whenever I can I'm gonna try to just use Joel's revolver when fighting the WLF it's silly but w/e). Then Maria tells us Tommy has gone on his own vengeance route after telling Ellie to calm down lol, he's awesome.

    Then at the end of DAY 1 we see Joel for the first time since his death (screenshot attached to post), which almost brought a tear to my eye, cuz if you know me, that's "MY GUY". We see him in a beautiful, B-E-A-UTIFUL flashback of Ellie and Joel's time together on what was I believe her 15th bday? could be wrong. And that scene at the end when she's in that rocket and the tape is finished and they just look at each other and you know there's nothing but love in that look, that look that screams, "without you, I am nothing"... damn, some powerful stuff, I tell ya that.

    What else, erm... DINA IS PREGO?? EXCUSE ME? Did not see that coming and I kinda can't believe she agreed to go with Ellie now, I mean surely Jesse could've filled in for her especially since they got Maria's permission. Also at the time of the flashback, I don't think Ellie knows about the truth with Marlene and the fireflies but she clearly knows in the present time (Got spoiled for me).

    But anyway this is a great game so far, Joel's death HAS left me confused and angry especially with the way it went down BUT I'm gonna try to look past that until the game is done.

    Now Ellie is alone and she should be close to Tommy but unfortunately, I might not be able to see how that goes down until Monday (family stuff) just an FYI for anyone wanting to keep track of my updates.

    Peace and love.

    https://preview.redd.it/6322lc2625271.jpg?width=3840&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=e7e990cceebd5c960be0ece69033ffc8ddb701af

    https://preview.redd.it/wqrh9f2625271.jpg?width=3840&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=08f598da3fdfcb48d18e7e4dd6e8b25d8be9d471

    submitted by /u/SonKenzu
    [link] [comments]

    Joel's expression in this specific scene changes relatively fast, it's easier to see it in video form. But the little smile/smirk that Joel has when he stops and just stands there, before he disarms Ethan, fucking kills me. It's the slight look of "you don't know how much you just fucked yourself"

    Posted: 29 May 2021 05:19 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment