• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 13, 2021

    The Last of Us | Just bought The Last Of Us for the PS3. This is my first playthrough.

    The Last of Us | Just bought The Last Of Us for the PS3. This is my first playthrough.


    Just bought The Last Of Us for the PS3. This is my first playthrough.

    Posted: 12 May 2021 05:06 AM PDT

    Found these on art station, I really liked them.

    Posted: 12 May 2021 01:21 PM PDT

    This concept art looks insane. Art by Edit Ballai. More of these in the link in the comments.

    Posted: 12 May 2021 10:29 PM PDT

    A New Beginning. Getting right into TLOUII

    Posted: 12 May 2021 12:15 PM PDT

    Abby is my favorite character, there I said it.

    Posted: 12 May 2021 09:24 PM PDT

    After playing many times due to my obsession over achievements I can say with 100 percent certainty that Abby is the best character because she shows the most humanity. I give no shits if you hate this or not it's my opinion and it wont be silenced. Abby is the best character, even better than Joel because Abby discovered humanity, what it means to be human. Ellie and Joel never understood truly what it meant to be human. Abby did, she never wanted this. So you guys bitching about the game, put yourself in the characters shoes, and think about what the game is really about. Neither ellie or Abby are heroes or villains, the real hero is noone except the virus because logically, it's like Godzilla, survival.

    ONE LAST NOTE: It's just a game

    submitted by /u/JackTheNephilim
    [link] [comments]

    Movie Filming

    Posted: 12 May 2021 05:45 PM PDT

    They are filming the movie in High River, Alberta Canada. This is an hour away from where I live!

    I just found this out through my local news. Sorry if this isn't that important...

    submitted by /u/PiggyMooshie0
    [link] [comments]

    The boss fight with this brute was so badass. He's easily the tallest Seraphite brute that we encounter. What was he? Around 6'8-6'10"ish? Dude was a BEAST.

    Posted: 12 May 2021 12:45 PM PDT

    [SPOILER] My story experience and a year of avoiding spoilers

    Posted: 12 May 2021 02:05 PM PDT

    Finally it's been almost a year since Tlou2 came out and thanks to my friend that i borrowed it from, i finally got the play and enjoy it.

    The way this game plays to my emotions really brings out the life in it and i love every single bit of it. I've read the negative reviews and opinions and others and i completely understand, but for me this definitely deserves GOTY. I love how we explore two characters perspective after Joel's death. Ellie seeks out to avenge Joel and Abby tries to escape WLF then seeks revenge on Ellie for killing her friends. Also i hate that the game forced us to play as Abby when we literally witnessed her killing Joel and Jesse, and tbh i really wanted her to die on some scenes where we get to play her. The ending for me was perfect because even if Ellie didn't get her revenge and lets Abby go, then Abby has to live the rest of her life with guilt. Because she dragged her friends to find Joel and her all her friends died because of it (Ellie and Tommy killed them). And also in the very end it shows that Ellie is all alone and that was what she was afraid off. Really can't wait for HBO's adaptation, remake and Tlou3 (If they're making one)

    submitted by /u/jpxzzzz
    [link] [comments]

    (School) Grounded + No HUD

    Posted: 12 May 2021 03:35 PM PDT

    A huge thanks to everyone who helped me decide between Joel and Ellie editions! Got it today :)

    Posted: 12 May 2021 05:33 AM PDT

    somewhere in a alternate universe

    Posted: 12 May 2021 10:20 AM PDT

    Which scene is this from?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 02:14 PM PDT

    A bit of a collector... Can you ever get enough TLoU love?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 06:49 AM PDT

    I’ve played TLOU2 about 6 times now, and just beat it on grounded. What difficulty and permadeath setting should I choose to get my last trophy?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 05:46 PM PDT

    Should I turn on any cheats? I never played around with them before.

    submitted by /u/TootyPankaky
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think Ellie cared as much about Joel as he did about her? And if the events of TLOU2 didn't play out like they did, what do you think their relationship would have been like?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 05:24 PM PDT

    So let me clarify both questions. I think it's safe to say that Joel loved Ellie and saw her as his daughter in some way. I mean, he even called her "baby girl" after her incident with David, something he only ever called his actual daughter Sarah. So that told me just how deeply he cared about her. As for Ellie, I think it's also safe to say that she cared about Joel to a certain degree by the end of the first game. Of course, that would all change when she discovered the truth of what happened in the hospital and they slowly grew apart. But, as we would see in one of her flashbacks, she at least wanted to try and forgive Joel for what he did.

    Now, as for my second question, let's suppose that TLOU2 basically just didn't happen like it did. Suppose Abby just didn't pursue revenge for some reason and never went looking for Joel. Thus he would have lived into the foreseeable future. What do you think their relationship would have been like/turned into?

    submitted by /u/frosty_eloquence
    [link] [comments]

    Just started my 4th playthrough and 1st on the ps5 can't wait for the remake

    Posted: 12 May 2021 12:57 PM PDT

    Enjoying the second half of the game way more the second time playing

    Posted: 12 May 2021 08:44 AM PDT

    So i went into the game completely unspoiled, so i was pretty shocked when halfway through the game, you are forcibly made to play as Abby. My first kneejerk reaction was outrage. I felt that switching to Abby at the climax of Ellie's story really ruined the pace of the game, and also felt almost like a punishment to the player in a way? You basically have to start from square 1 from Abby, so it feels like all your upgrade progress was for nothing. Im also here for Ellie first and foremost, so it was a bit like cold water thrown onto you. And honestly these are still criticisms i hold about the game.

    But on a second playthrough, now fully knowing that I was going to switch to Abby, i really tried to take my time this time (i kinda rushed through it the first, because i really wanted to get back to Ellie) and im finding that im really enjoying it way more. Abby is very fun to play as and her character design makes for some really fun combat. Im also finding that im way more receptive to sympathizing with her and im connecting more with Yara and Lev as well.

    Still dont really care for Abbys friends (Owen is ok, but Manny is meh and Mel i never liked, and i still am not sold on her father Jerry either - this part wont ever stick we me unfortunately and i feel it impacts how players view the entire story), but overall im finding that knowing Abbys journey was coming this time really helped me enjoy it more. Im almost done with Day 3, on grounded, so this playthrough has taken me a while to finish, but tbf, im also stopping a lot to take pictures :). Anyway, if you're like me and really did not enjoy Abby's section of the game, i encourage you to give it another try. You might have more fun when you know its coming.

    submitted by /u/AdventuresOfKrisTin
    [link] [comments]

    Out of Bounds Secrets | The Last of Us Part II - Boundary Break - YouTube

    Posted: 13 May 2021 12:05 AM PDT

    I just finished my custom “Ellie’s tattoo” poster . You can see the whole process by swiping left.

    Posted: 12 May 2021 07:47 AM PDT

    Spoilers - Do Big Boss fights "Fit" the mold of this game/world?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 12:44 PM PDT

    Just a question for the community. I just completed the hospital boss as Abby on Chapter Permadeath, and found it to be way different than the whole game up to this point. I think my conclusion is that boss fights don't fit. For example, beating the giant seraphites just reminds me that I'm playing a video game, where their behavior changes based on whether I have hit her once, twice, or three times.

    The Rat King is the worst in this regard - just a bullet sponge that is easiest beat by a glitch of running back an forth between two particular spots, and if you don't do that, you'll die randomly because the controls of this game aren't greatly suited for one-touch-death enemies (they overcome this with clickers with the shiv defense concept). This never stood out to me until doing permadeath and having to play through the chapter 5 times. Basically, unlike the rest of the game, there aren't many options for how to beat the boss, unless you can just die repeatedly with each fail.

    Bloaters are acceptable bosses because you can choose to use big weapons against them and they die quickly.

    Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the entire hospital scene with Abby. It is so incredibly eerie and scary enough just to beat the first clickers and wall huggers, and then it just toys with you, and it nails the terror without becoming quite Resident Evil-like. The environment is just perfectly nailed.

    submitted by /u/__Lifeguard__
    [link] [comments]

    “Alone”: A “the last of us” tribute I made, one of my favourite tributes I’ve made, so please enjoy!

    Posted: 12 May 2021 11:35 AM PDT

    Pulled a little sneaky on ya ;)

    Posted: 12 May 2021 08:37 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment