• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 23, 2021

    The Last of Us | got ellie’s tattoo for my first tattoo!

    The Last of Us | got ellie’s tattoo for my first tattoo!


    got ellie’s tattoo for my first tattoo!

    Posted: 22 May 2021 09:47 AM PDT

    Last of Us Inspired Fan Art

    Posted: 22 May 2021 04:52 AM PDT

    TLOU 2 official art by Soa Lee

    Posted: 22 May 2021 05:17 AM PDT

    I didn’t know a game could make me feel these emotions

    Posted: 22 May 2021 01:51 PM PDT

    Dina is a legend (potential spoilers)

    Posted: 22 May 2021 05:56 AM PDT

    I've seen people bag out Dina in several threads of the game, but seriously....the girl was willing to risk her life in a heartbeat for Ellie (even though she could've easily died, Dina was willing to take that risk)

    https://preview.redd.it/xmluwvku5o071.png?width=1282&format=png&auto=webp&s=bf13f777277c350b9480bfbabcc17dcc317a0faf

    submitted by /u/Crazzy-Razzy
    [link] [comments]

    Joel’s apartment

    Posted: 22 May 2021 09:30 AM PDT

    When you realized that how much time passed between this!

    Posted: 22 May 2021 09:10 PM PDT

    In an alternate universe, Alice and Ellie could've been a power team. ����

    Posted: 22 May 2021 06:43 PM PDT

    A drawing i made of Ellie

    Posted: 22 May 2021 10:39 PM PDT

    Anybody recognize this from the Aquarium? I’d been keeping my eyes peeled and I finally saw it again after a year of not being able to find it.

    Posted: 22 May 2021 12:35 PM PDT

    Gift my bestfriend made me with his 3D printer for my birthday!

    Posted: 22 May 2021 11:58 AM PDT

    Fanart of Pedro Pascal and Bella Ramsey as Joel and Ellie :)

    Posted: 22 May 2021 11:44 AM PDT

    A happy accident...

    Posted: 22 May 2021 12:06 PM PDT

    Haven't played in a while and this ended up happening...

    https://reddit.com/link/nipn6v/video/320zot4p3q071/player

    submitted by /u/Pwnerella
    [link] [comments]

    The atmosphere in these games are incredible.

    Posted: 22 May 2021 08:35 AM PDT

    These games have some of the best atmosphere I've seen in video game and cinema entertainment. The world just feels so lived in and dangerous. The fallen buildings, the cloudy skies, the green overgrown grass it's just so well done.

    submitted by /u/x_Junkster_x
    [link] [comments]

    What would you like to see in Part 3?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 09:56 PM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    I wanted to ask you what things you'd like to see or would be interested in seeing with Part 3.

    First and foremost, the most important thing for me is that it's just Ellie's story. Then comes everything else.

    So, with that being said...

    I would like Ellie to have a dog companion with her in her journey. At first I thought it might be difficult because of how much exposition and character development is given through dialogue with a partner, but we play a lot as Ellie alone in Part 2 and to me it worked fine imo, because we hear Ellie talk aloud about whatever she comes across whether it's a disemboweled WLF by Scars or just a random letter. This might also help win back people who hate Ellie now because "she's a dog murdering psycho". Iirc, there is concept art of Ellie with a dog.

    What do you think about open world? The past 2 games are linear and they work great. Part 2 was initially planned as open world but got scrapped, which is fine considering that a given path also keeps the urgency. Now depending on Part 3s story, how would you like open world? I think it would help a lot with replayability and allows more game time with Ellie. You can explore and maybe even come across combat situations that aren't just scripted encounters down your path. What do you think?

    What are your thoughts on survival mechanics? Like eating, drinking, sleeping, etc.? Normally they're a nuisance, but depending how it is implemented it can help add immersion especially if it's open world. Now I know these games aren't apocalypse simulators but rather human psychology, but I think it could be interesting? I'd just prefer there would be no visible changes to your character if you eat too much/too little like in RDR2.

    What are your thoughts on the above and what do you want to see in Part 3?

    submitted by /u/nortonhearsahoot
    [link] [comments]

    I wanna buy a part 1 poster, which one, option 1 or option 2?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 08:33 PM PDT

    Parallels | So THAT's the point of the Rattlers...

    Posted: 22 May 2021 10:47 AM PDT

    TLOU2 Ellie gets a hand at the workbench

    Posted: 22 May 2021 03:22 PM PDT

    A work in progress ^_^

    Posted: 22 May 2021 05:49 AM PDT

    Sarah and Marlene's connection

    Posted: 22 May 2021 04:53 PM PDT

    Did anyone else notice how Marlene dies in the same way Sarah and the soldier who killed her did?

    The soldier shoots Sarah in the stomach whilst following his code/orders, thus killing an unarmed "threat". Joel shoots Marlene in the stomach whilst following his perceiced code as a father-figure to Ellie, even after Marlene has disarmed herself.

    The soldier is subsequently shot in the head by Tommy in order to protect Joel and Sarah. Joel shoots Marlene in the head, saying: "You'd just come after her" aka. protecting Ellie in his own way.

    Joel's first shot was at the innocence in Marlene's intentions, and the second was at the soldier who could still pose a threat.

    I've seen a lot of people discuss how Joel holding Sarah at the start mirrors him holding Ellie at the end, but I've never seen anyone talk about this. I might be retreading old ground or looking too far into a coincidence, but I thought it was interesting nonetheless. Thank you for reading :)

    submitted by /u/Swedefeely
    [link] [comments]

    I just finished this goddamn masterpiece for the first time.

    Posted: 22 May 2021 11:55 AM PDT

    Definitely still reeling and totally emotionally invested and immersed into this world. Now I'm wondering if I go for a replay on a harder mode or jump straight into #2. What do you recommend?

    submitted by /u/butyoucannotmakeme
    [link] [comments]

    Prime1 Statue company announced that they've picked up the license for The Last of Us last night

    Posted: 22 May 2021 07:09 AM PDT

    Weird question: Anyone know a good chapter to play to chain kills together?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 06:19 PM PDT

    I haven't played Part 2 since I finished the story in July, and I want to revisit it and get some gameplay like I see here of people wiping out entire groups of enemies in a minute or less, just for fun. Is there a specific chapter that's good for that, or would any one work besides the first one?

    submitted by /u/GD_Plasma
    [link] [comments]

    I played The Last of Us 1 and BioShock collection for the first time

    Posted: 22 May 2021 04:49 PM PDT

    I can't look at anything in this sub because it's spoiler filled for everything so I can share on a post.

    I know these games have been out for years, received a bunch of awards, and have a lot of critical acclaim I just didn't care enough to check them out. I have nothing against them but it never attracted me. I even got both on PS Plus but still didn't play.

    A month ago I decided to finally play BioShock Collection and I can see why its very much loved. The only things I knew about the games are underwater city, sky city, and killing little girls (I didn't know you had the choice to kill them or not). Briefly I'll just say is I love BioShock 1 and Andrew Ryan might be one of my favorite antagonist ever. BioShock 2, while not as strong as the first, is still a great game. BioShock Infinite is personally one of my favorite game of all time.

    BioShock: 10/10 (Best in the series)

    BioShock 2: 9/10

    BioShock Infinite: 10/10 (My favorite from the franchise)

    2 weeks ago I played TLOU. The only spoilers (very loosely being said here) is Joel and Ellie, who is infected, travel the zombie apocalyptic US together and that the story is very well loved and I got to say this is a great game. I had no idea who Sarah was so that beginning was crazy to watch. While I didn't cry I just felt bad for Joel because obviously no parent should ever go through that.

    Pros: Terrific story, Joel and Ellie are a great duo, amazing graphics that pretty much hold up, pretty good AI of enemies and zombies, setting designs, memorable side characters, solid pacing, and acting.

    Cons: Gameplay and combat come off clunky and (this is more of a personal thing) Tess and Tommy aren't fully fleshed out in my opinion. They are both badasses but I wanted to know more about their backstory. Maria is also kinda on the same boat but I can understand why she's the least. Henry and Sam are in the game also a little less but they got a good enough story to know well (their death scene was sad tho).

    Overall I give the game a 9.5/10 and every PlayStation owner should at least play it once. While I didn't cry during the game I appreciated it and did feel some emotion like Bill being funny as fuck and his discovery of his friend, Joel falling on the bar, Ellie about to be raped, etc. Also I can't give it a 10 because of the clunkiness of the gameplay. I know it's more stealth based but there are parts where it's not which kinda gets in the way.

    One last thing I want to say. I'm pretty sure most people's favorite scene is the ending but for me it was at the ranch of Ellie bringing up Sarah which had amazing acting and writing. Throughout the game I was wondering when Joel will bring up Sarah but it switched it with Ellie starting it which I think that was a much better decision.

    While I don't consider it THE greatest game of all time I do consider it, and BioShock 1, on the one of the greatest ever list. I think the greatest game of all time tho (and my favorite of all time) is Red Dead Redemption II which is an absolute masterpiece.

    submitted by /u/ZeroGravityRockstar_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment