• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 20, 2021

    The Last of Us | Got the both parts today! Super excited to play them

    The Last of Us | Got the both parts today! Super excited to play them


    Got the both parts today! Super excited to play them

    Posted: 20 May 2021 06:15 AM PDT

    The players have spoken

    Posted: 20 May 2021 05:09 PM PDT

    Spotted something today

    Posted: 20 May 2021 05:05 PM PDT

    What if ellie was infected? I loved painting this fanart.

    Posted: 20 May 2021 12:27 AM PDT

    Nothing Lasts Forever

    Posted: 20 May 2021 09:07 PM PDT

    I don't know whether David will be in the HBO show, but if so, I nominate David Strathairn to play him.

    Posted: 20 May 2021 04:00 PM PDT

    I had a random thought- if Ellie were to biologically reproduce (and this is a completely hypothetical question bc I’m well aware of her sexual preference lol) - do you think her children would be immune?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 10:17 PM PDT

    A technical masterpiece.

    Posted: 20 May 2021 10:40 PM PDT

    Unused potential dialogue (museum flashback)

    Posted: 20 May 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    It’s Dina in the flesh drawn by my amazing friend

    Posted: 20 May 2021 06:56 AM PDT

    Well at least they tried

    Posted: 20 May 2021 11:23 AM PDT

    You know I keep that mf thing on me.

    Posted: 20 May 2021 08:08 PM PDT

    Video Essay on Cause & Effect in TLOU2

    Posted: 20 May 2021 04:45 PM PDT

    Is Lev a Better Companion than Ellie?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 11:24 PM PDT

    I was on my second playthrough (grounded mode) and I realized that Lev is a better companion to Abby than Ellie was to Joel in the first game.

    Lev is kind, understanding, courteous (like, who is that well mannered in the middle of the apocalypse) and a solid moral / emotional compass for Abby. Granted, he runs off to the Seraphite island on his own like a total clown, putting Abby's group and Yara in danger (indirectly responsible for 5-6 deaths) but if we just consider the relationship between him and Abby and weight that against Joel and Ellie's, its not even close.

    Lev, a Seraphite, a mortal enemy of Abby's WLF is able to establish a strong emotional bond with Abby in basically 3 days. It has to be noted that Abby reciprocates their relationship far better than Joel did with Ellie. This is perfectly captured when Abby tells him "YOU'RE my people!" during the island invasion escape. Joel and Ellie, admittedly had a different dynamic than Abby and Lev, with Joel being a father figure and Abby becoming a sort of older sister to Lev, taking over Yara's mantle. Joel never had a moment with Ellie, in my humble opinion, where he did something similar. He had his chances, especially after the Firefly hospital and during the 2 flashbacks in part 2 but he never came clean and kept this invisible wall between himself and Ellie. Of course, an argument can be made for the fact that Joel was unusually reserved and withdrawn ever since Sarah died.

    We should also consider that Lev had endured far more trauma than Ellie had by the time we met them (and that's saying something, because Ellie went through a LOT before we meet her in the first game). Maybe Lev's seraphite upbringing made him into a more emotionally open and obserbvant kid. When Lev stops Abby from killing Dina, he is aware that Ellie and her group killed Mel who was also pregnant. He of course didn't know that Ellie did so unknowingly. Having no obligation to save Dina's life, Lev understands that Abby would just keep the cycle going if she kills her, hence he warns her. I was surprised at how quickly Abby changed her mind when Lev asked her to stop.

    I have thoroughly enjoyed TLOU Part II and I think that it has a great story (maybe not exceptional lime the first game but great nonetheless). During my first playthrough, I ended up a bit disappointed that (at the very least) the player didn't get a choice between sparing or putting down Abby. However, in my second go-around, as grounded mode kept kicking my butt, I ended up spending more time with Abby and Lev. When I completed my second playthrough, I was at peace with the narrative decisions made by ND. I am definately looking forward to Part 3 and I hope that we get a proper cross country adventure with Abby and Lev, like Joel and Ellie's in the first game.

    Please note that this is a very opinionated post and I am not arguing against anyone and just sharing my experience.

    submitted by /u/Shoddy_Fun4053
    [link] [comments]

    Ellie’s Path: A short photomode story [TLOU2]

    Posted: 20 May 2021 11:13 PM PDT

    Something I’ve been thinking about

    Posted: 20 May 2021 07:40 AM PDT

    I saw a post while ago about a person who named their kid after Ellie. The kid tragically passed and they said that playing as Ellie in pt. 2 would be difficult. I'm sure it was difficult for you to play a game where Ellie goes through so much tragedy and loss. If you're reading this I hope you're ok

    submitted by /u/Loyalpewdssupporter
    [link] [comments]

    Film Grain and Motion Blur

    Posted: 20 May 2021 04:00 PM PDT

    Starting my new PS5 playthrough and I noticed there's film grain and motion blur to 10 in the sliders. Should I turn them off completely?

    Edit: Meant to say Tlou part II also!

    submitted by /u/afcc1313
    [link] [comments]

    The Last of Us Custom terrarium build

    Posted: 20 May 2021 08:54 PM PDT

    For Those Having Ellie's Tattoo: How did you modified/personalized it?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 03:53 PM PDT

    I'm actually getting one soon, but can't decide if either go with the original design or change something. If you could share yours I'd be truly grateful, need some encouragement!

    submitted by /u/JoelClub
    [link] [comments]

    Grounded trophy

    Posted: 20 May 2021 09:53 PM PDT

    I'm thinking about going for the grounded trophy/trophies. Do they still pop if I do it on NG+?

    submitted by /u/steinheisenberg
    [link] [comments]

    So i got a more accurate stiletto that i think is the same model ND took for Ellie's switchable

    Posted: 20 May 2021 04:10 AM PDT

    THE LAST OF US 2 PS5 New Update - Aggressive & brutal Stealth Kills - (Grounded)

    Posted: 20 May 2021 01:52 PM PDT

    Side B Had this come in the mail yesterday! Commissioned a custom record with music from The Last Of Us Part II

    Posted: 20 May 2021 12:56 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment