• Breaking News

    Friday, April 16, 2021

    The Last of Us | Timelapse from my latest poster!

    The Last of Us | Timelapse from my latest poster!


    Timelapse from my latest poster!

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 02:48 PM PDT

    The Last of Us fan art by me. Made with Blender. Ellie never got to live a normal childhood and under all the rubble there's reminders of what the world used to be, a different world she never lived in.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 07:55 AM PDT

    ‘The Last Of Us’: Gabriel Luna To Play Tommy In HBO Series Based On Video Game

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 03:02 PM PDT

    Can I copy your homework, Gustavo Santaolalla?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 05:41 AM PDT

    Called it!

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 03:25 PM PDT

    Joel was originally supposed to be married in Jackson confirmed by concept artist Hyoung Tnam

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 04:14 PM PDT

    “Your watch is broken” Good friend of mine recently made a custom Joel’s watch replica for myself and him and I’m super happy with it, screen is actually broken so doesn’t look exactly like the game, it has a tempered glass smart watch screen over the break so it’s safe to wear

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 02:03 PM PDT

    Well you all asked me…after I beat 1 and Left Behind…to let you know…

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 05:22 PM PDT

    Jesus H Christ

    All that comes to mind is wow. I can't even think of where to start or what to say.

    What I can say is that is a fucking masterpiece.

    And I'm really glad to be here in this com.

    I'm going to take a couple to absorb everything I just did and saw…compose myself, and start 2.

    I can't even begin to formulate sentences…please just throw questions or moments.

    Wow that was incredible.

    submitted by /u/kvirus11
    [link] [comments]

    Who cares about remaking TLOU1 when they could be remaking the official Brock the Brick stuffed plush

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 08:44 AM PDT

    Recently found out there were Clicker Pop Figures and just had to make this scene on my PS4.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 07:29 PM PDT

    In the movie “Love and Monsters”, the protagonist wears the same shirt as Ellie does. Also, his name is Joel.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 09:26 AM PDT

    Just finished Pt II and I loved it more than the first game

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 03:21 PM PDT

    The first game was the first game I beat on PS4 2 years ago and for a while was my favorite game of all time, within these last 2 weeks I decided to clear P5R and TLOU2 off my game list since I knew I was close to both endings, TLOU2 brought one thing I didn't think could be better being the beautiful soundtrack, and it brought new charecters that you grow to love, in the begining I wanted to hate Abby but after she changes throughout the game after she meets Lev and Yara you begin to feel for the 3 of them and I grew to love Abby just as much as I loved Elle throughout the first game and by the end of the game I was no longer on Elle's side but instead siding with Abby and wishing Elle would make the right decision by the end. Some of the flashbacks through Elle and Joel & Abby and Owen were the best parts of the game like the musem scene with Elle and Joel or the moment Abby finds out what Joel did and begining to feel for Abby. While P5R ranks as favorite game of all time TLOU2 is a very close second and i'm so happy I was able to get the collectors edition with the statue and listened to my heart on having my own opinion on it despite all the negative things people have said about the game, I personally didn't find one issue except when I started playing on PS5 when the game would force close at random moments

    submitted by /u/ShadowofTheNight2530
    [link] [comments]

    I recently got into making stickers for myself. Here's my version of Ellie :)

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 05:54 AM PDT

    I was considering replaying TLOU2, and decided to go through a few of my screenshots from my last playthrough. This one always makes me laugh.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 04:52 PM PDT

    ITS FINALLY HERE! It’s so perfect.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 02:47 PM PDT

    Can somebody proof-read the first half of my essay documenting what I think the games are really about and how they’ve affected the fans in a profound way? Spoilers Throughout for parts 1 & 2

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 06:15 PM PDT

    https://docdro.id/Jd7BNzB

    I'd love genuine feedback on what I'm writing. Admittedly I side against Joel's decision at the end of the first game but I'm on his side at the end of the second. This is something to give you guys something to poke at but the point of what I've written goes a little beyond that. I've not seen this take anywhere yet and I'll probably have a finished draft in a few days to post whether you guys like it or not.

    What I have is 7ish pages ~4000 words with a bit of an outline of the missing bits (I forgot that I'm going to include a whole section on the seraphites, they are hugely relevant to my point) so you can have an idea on where I'm going with this.

    I'll correct my own grammar when it's in a more complete state, I need to know which of my arguments don't hold water given the caveats I've provided in the essay. Also please tell me if my humour sucks camel balls, I'm British so I'm not really sure I know what a joke... is?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/_hancox_
    [link] [comments]

    My newly decorated skate helmet!

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 12:21 PM PDT

    My girlfriend agreed to play TLOU with me!

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    (Flair inaccurate because there's no miscellaneous flair)

    My gf of 2 years (who knows how much I love TLOU but doesn't particularly like video games herself) agreed to try a play through of TLOU with me, with the contingency that if she's not having fun she can call a stop any time. We started a few nights ago and got just past the soldiers section outside of the Boston QZ, and she's liking it so far! As soon as we dropped down to get the backpacks I went around a dark corner to look for a firefly tag and she started yelling "why are you going there it's dark! There's gonna be zombies!"

    Every character we meet she assumes is going to die in some horrible way, which is a fair guess (haven't spoiled Tess for her). Super excited for her to meet clickers next. Sort of a fluff post but I'm really excited she likes it and wanted to share somewhere!

    submitted by /u/Dawgboy1976
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished part 2 *spoilers*

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 08:50 PM PDT

    Overall I would say I really enjoyed the game. I really cared about all the characters, and didn't really want to do the final fight. I kept away from spoilers, and the only thing I really knew going in was that Joel died. The only thing I would have changed would be the order of the story. I would have given us Abbys story first, and made us care about her. Then at the end of her story a reveal that she killed Joel. I think that would have been a way more impactful moment. I would still say I enjoyed the game, and don't really get all the hate.

    submitted by /u/A_Tiny_Elepante-
    [link] [comments]

    I hope it’s ok after I finished Part ll to give my comments on it. I really need to vent my thoughts after this whole thing.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 07:01 PM PDT

     To start off, I have to confess. I previously watched a full playthrough by Jacksepticeye before playing this. Therefore I knew the major story lines and blunders and a general understanding before jumping into it. That being said, I still got spooked and taken into the moment *multiple* times. Any of you out there who have yet to play it or are on the ropes because you already watched it, reconsider, please. It's so much different to play than it is to watch, like a full new experience not done before. Now generally, I came to play for the story but I really stuck around for that and the combat really. So much better than I would've thought and it's so intuitively designed. For the story and all of the parallels throughout, *Oh.* *My.* *God.* just fucking amazing to see all the detail and attention to it that was shown by the creators throughout this. From both Ellie and Abby's views, seeing how your actions affect the other groups', it just blew me away. It even made me feel genuine remorse when I saw my actions preluding before they even happened. I have never played a game before that made me think like that and all and I am just wow. As far as graphics, and how the game looked I was stunned. I can surely say that as a PlayStation 4 owner this is the prettiest looking game I have ever played. I can just stare at the boat with the dome building in the background for hours and have it still convince me that it is real life. The greenery scenes look so real it's crazy. Music: the most badass part of the game besides Abby's biceps. I applaud both the Music directors and Mr Santaolalla for their incredible work. When I did as meant to cry, I cried. When I was meant to be kept on my toes during a fight, that's what happened. It all worked so well and I'm also so glad for the occasional humor. I also listen to the soundtracks a lot and on special occasions I have a special self care playlist consisting of run through the valley, take on me (as it was in the great cutscene), Future Days, True Faith (the Lotte Kestner version from the tralier), the naughty dog recording of The Last Of Us 2. Lastly if anyone knows the last song in the credits, please tell me. Personally I'd say my favorite section of the game while playing as Ellie was probably Hillcrest in Seattle day 2, due to the great combat that I could sneak around all cool like in. And my outmost favorite Cinematic experience with Ellie was the homestead part, as it looked like everything had fallen into place somehow and everything was going to be all right, sadly not the case. But it looked so happy nonetheless on the outside. My favorite section to play as Abby was the Serephite island. The ambiance is just so great with the rain, wooden shelters and firelight. Very cozy, much yes. And finally my favorite cinematic part to go through with Abby was the first WLF base in the stadium. It looked super cool how everything was made out for them just there. My final words (before the word limit gets me) on the game are it is just full of pain. BUT don't let a story full of pain distract you from an incredible overall picture. I had no idea what I'd be missing at the beginning right now, how I long for the start of it all for the first time, but I'm glad. Though the end of the story gave not much closure, I sure feel that I did. 

    "If somehow the lord gave me a second chance at that moment, I would do it all over again..."

    submitted by /u/boomerpatrol375
    [link] [comments]

    I'm ready to be hurt again

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 06:25 AM PDT

    I got this game when it came out and since then I completed it several times. Got the platinum, completed grounded and thought that was enough. But lately I find myself thinking of it more and more each day. This morning I woke up and decided it is time to go back to Seattle.

    submitted by /u/Kuznetsovich
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite Tlou2 rare combat sequences pt.2

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 07:13 AM PDT

    Made Abby beg.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 09:27 AM PDT

    I just beat The Last Us Part II....

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 01:28 PM PDT

    I think this game is definitely a lot better than what a lot say. Its not the worse game I've ever played but isn't the best. I think that it is an amazing game but I'm just so conflicted on the ending.

    When the game jumps to abby's POV I was like, "Oh no no no" I did not want to play as her. But i eventually somewhat liked her even though she killed Joel.

    I think the ending was solid but i just wanted ellie to kill abby. I don't know im just conflicted.

    I wonder what is gonna happen next wheather its a dlc or a part 3. I also want to know what happened to Dina and JJ. I assume they went back to jackson but who knows.

    The gameplay and graphics might be the best in all of video games. The faces and enviroments on a 4k screen is almost life like. I also really enjoyed the intersecting stories between ellie and abby.

    The final battle between abby and ellie was insane. The emotions in ellies face was so powerful

    I think part 1 is better but 2 is still very good and should be played after the first game.

    submitted by /u/x_Junkster_x
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment