• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 17, 2021

    The Last of Us | It's taking me a while to finish this but I'll share it anyways. Ellie and Dina, oil on canvas

    The Last of Us | It's taking me a while to finish this but I'll share it anyways. Ellie and Dina, oil on canvas


    It's taking me a while to finish this but I'll share it anyways. Ellie and Dina, oil on canvas

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 04:47 PM PDT

    Ellie (captured in theater)

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 02:13 AM PDT

    Journey

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 07:39 AM PDT

    How Gamers™ wanted TLOU2 to end

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 06:27 AM PDT

    When I heard the news about the Part I remake I instantly thought of these bits in Part I. When you think about it, we already have an idea of what to expect visually (though itll be even more stunning as the remake is apparently next gen only)

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 02:00 PM PDT

    This games is sooo cinematic

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 11:04 AM PDT

    Joel <3

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 03:13 PM PDT

    Road to the Aquarium

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 08:45 AM PDT

    That moment

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 07:49 AM PDT

    Ellie’s tattoo starts out as a outline and gets shaded later on...

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 08:29 PM PDT

    I was looking at all the character models and realized that for Ellie's "lookout" model, her tattoo is just an outline, and letter everywhere else in the game (later chronologically) it is shaded. Pretty cool detail.

    submitted by /u/MattBtheflea
    [link] [comments]

    Photogenic

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 11:01 AM PDT

    In regards of Part III, Naughty Dog should take ALL THE TIME they need to make it! I am willing to wait several years if it means we‘ll get a third game just as great as the first two. Nothing else matters!

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 08:55 AM PDT

    To me, that's the most important thing when I think about the potential of a Part III...

    It is probably only a matter of time until someone at Sony asks Naughty Dog to make the next installment in the franchise, especially if the HBO show will be very successful. According to recent reports, they are working on various projects right now, including the online spin-off and the remake of Part I. There are already discussions when the third game will come out and how it could look like.

    Neil Druckmann and the other people behind the script should figure out a story that feels like has a real purpose to be told, that doesn't feel too predictable or already done before. One that is a proper conclusion to the characters we've followed since 2013 and develops them into an interesting, satisfying direction.

    Don't rush this, please!

    submitted by /u/AdamantiumLive
    [link] [comments]

    The one unforgivable part of PartII

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 01:48 PM PDT

    After Jesse wakes Ellie up, she walks around her apartment, picks up her gear, but doesn't brush her teeth before leaving. That means she locked lips with Dina with smelly breath, yuk. That kiss has got to be a 1/10.

    submitted by /u/BarnacleOriginal7221
    [link] [comments]

    This game is too good looking.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 12:54 PM PDT

    Naughty Dog actually REMADE the Joel and Sarah photo

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 03:00 PM PDT

    So I got part two.....

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 07:38 PM PDT

    So far I'm right after the escape from the school. So far the game out does part one in my opinion, I've gotten emotional like 3 times and it's hella fun. I'm in love and I reccomend it.

    submitted by /u/pylon_land
    [link] [comments]

    Just now playing through Part 2, and it's the little details that make it so satisfying.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 10:49 PM PDT

    This game never ceases to keep blowing my mind. The team really put their due diligence and hard work into this thing... it feels like I'm playing a next-gen game ahead of time or something.

    The things that stuck out to me:

    1.) When you kill an enemy and the others in their squad call out their name in distress.

    2.) The ability to adjust the difficulty of the individual elements of the game is really rad. I have never seen that in a game. I have it on the hardest enemy difficulty but with the most ammount of ammo/resources. It makes for really fun firefights.

    3.) The bodily damage that shows up on your enemies is absolutely gruesome and detailed on a level I've never seen. The first time I blew a WLF up with a landmine it was physically difficult for me to look at the remains on the ground.

    This thing is a masterpiece. I genuinely wonder if the people that hate on this game are capable of experiencing any joy in life, or were hugged as children.

    submitted by /u/jaq_the_ripper
    [link] [comments]

    Some Ellie sketch.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    I like to test the limits of what this game will let you do with infinite trap mines. This turned out pretty neat. Jump to 2:45 for the explosion.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 11:09 PM PDT

    Photo mode in The Last of Us Part 2 is pretty good

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 12:31 PM PDT

    Just started playing the last of us and i have a question

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 08:05 PM PDT

    I'm emetophobic (i think thats how it's spelled) and i was wanting to know if theres any scenes of v*miting or anything of that sort? I'm fine with it in the distance but if its right up close I'm not fine with it

    submitted by /u/bandito_maddiie
    [link] [comments]

    Giving this incredible playthrough a rewatch!

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 03:51 PM PDT

    One of my shots of Ellie

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 11:59 PM PDT

    Finished Part Two and feel bad...

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 12:26 PM PDT

    I just finished Part Two, and honestly it was amazing. The amount of work that went into it is insane to me, and I feel bad because of how much hate the game got, I just hope that the anyone involved in the development of the game knows how truly beautiful of an experience it was.

    submitted by /u/Sludgy_Rat
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment