• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 29, 2021

    The Last of Us | POV: you criticise joel woodcarving

    The Last of Us | POV: you criticise joel woodcarving


    POV: you criticise joel woodcarving

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 09:39 AM PDT

    The last of us 2 gameplay is phenomenal!

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 03:36 PM PDT

    My Ellie cosplay @dabbucosplay on Instagram

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 03:32 PM PDT

    Made this Firefly Necklace with natural fluorite gemstone that glows in the dark.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 11:08 AM PDT

    Finished TLOU2 a few weeks ago for the first time and fell in absolute love with the game. Figured it was only right I bought some art for the apartment!

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 08:24 PM PDT

    The Last of Us: Part 3 Has a Plot, But It's Not Being Made... Yet

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 01:33 AM PDT

    Neil Druckmann and Halley Gross make an important comment on Joel‘s role in Part II (from the Script Apart podcast)

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 12:25 PM PDT

    If they do remake The Last of Us for PS5, we could get something like this:

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 01:51 AM PDT

    got my own version of the Ellie tattoo

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 04:13 PM PDT

    The Last Of Us Part 3 Plot Outline Is Ready & Could “See The Light Of Day”, Neil Druckmann Confirms

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 03:28 AM PDT

    My first ever Platinum. I've never been a completionist when it comes to games but I feel really proud of this.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 05:24 PM PDT

    Veteran deals with survivor’s guilt by playing TLOU2

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 08:13 PM PDT

    There's something lurking in the dark....(Photo by me)

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 10:11 PM PDT

    really satisfied with both TLOU mask and keychain I got!

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 11:51 AM PDT

    This is probably getting redundant, but...

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 06:17 PM PDT

    Ashley's performance is fantastic. I was in a discussion thread about two months ago. The question was, what was your fav moment in tlou2? My answer was, Even though people might disagree, Ellie's panic attack is my favorite. The best interpretation I've seen and I've seen a lot. Overall I think the game will bring much-needed awareness to the mental health community. Oh, and sidenotes Ellie's panic attack is exactly how I feel during an SPD episode, and can we take a minute to appreciate how well Ashley and Shannon did on that scene, please. <3 Someone asked me if I thought mental health was portrayed accurately and here was my answer to that. In my opinion, yes the game is accurate here's why. Take Joel's death, for example, having an actor who lost her father at the age of 16 as opposed to having an actor who didn't lose their father at a young age they might do well, but not knowing how it feels they wouldn't be able to make an as strong emotional impact. Now granted Ashley's father died from cancer not from being murdered, but it still helps to make that emotional impact. Also, the team did an extensive amount of research on mental health as well as asking people who had issues on their team and asked how they felt. So, they didn't just guess they asked about how mental illnesses feel. I feel like a lot of game or movie companies just guess which makes it more inaccurate because you're not getting real experiences. People question Neil"s cast member's mental well-being, but there is no need to. Ashley, Laura, Troy, and Shannon knew where their boundaries were. Ashley wouldn't have taken up this amazing story and cried when Neil first pitched Part II's story to her if she knew that she couldn't handle it. Ashley and Troy are the two musketeers of this franchise, but Laura and Shannon are the people who helped continue this amazing story and I can't wait to see what ND has next for this amazing story.

    submitted by /u/Rsbbit060404
    [link] [comments]

    Yoo check this little adorable keychains!! They are so cute omg I love them.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 06:40 AM PDT

    Been talking about TLOU since the day we met & now it's finally time for my girlfriends first ever playthrough!

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    Why do people get bullied for liking the last of us 2 (some language in case anyone gets offended, just don't wanna upset people)

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 08:48 PM PDT

    I've been on youtube watching TLoU2 reviews by dunkey, girlfriend reviews, ign... whenever I post in the comments loving the game, all I get are a couple people agreeing and the rest just shit on me. I noticed in other comments that people also get bullied as well. I think that it's way to far since I also saw a guy doing a racist nazi thing because of the lgbtq stuff in the game and it's not right. I just wanna know from anyone if they've also been bullied or harassed as well since it's just not cool. People have opinions ok. There's people that literally love the disney trilogy of star wars and they're still excepted in their community but now if you say one nice thing about TLoU2, they just shit on you and give you slurs or call you an ignorant douchebag. I just wanna know if others have had this happen since I dont really see it on the internet.

    submitted by /u/FringeBoi04
    [link] [comments]

    The Last of Us By Alexander Iaccarino

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 02:03 AM PDT

    Y’all ever wonder if we’ll get the soundtrack of Ashley and Troy singing covers ��?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 02:55 AM PDT

    Before toothbrushes were invented people used twigs to brush their teeth. Looks like Joel did the same.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 03:48 PM PDT

    “Tall round building...”

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 07:33 PM PDT

    Did anyone else mistake the new menu screen (after you beat the game) as Santa Barbara?

    I think Ellie repeatedly saying "tall round building" during the Santa Barbara chapter got stuck in my head, so when I saw the tall round building on the new menu I assumed it was another view of the Rattler headquarters. Which I thought was a weird choice of backdrop for the new menu.

    Also I'm very unfamiliar with the architecture on Catalina Island. Wondering if I'm the only one because if I'm not, surprised Naughty Dog didn't consider the possibility of confusion.

    OR I'm just slow as fuck

    submitted by /u/AnAnonymouse
    [link] [comments]

    Looks like tlou3 is in the oven

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 10:35 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment