• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 28, 2021

    The Last of Us | I did a thing, and decided to share it myself this time, hiii)

    The Last of Us | I did a thing, and decided to share it myself this time, hiii)


    I did a thing, and decided to share it myself this time, hiii)

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    I feel like Laura Bailey’s performance gets most of the recognition. Let’s not forget the amazing and heartbreaking performance Ashley Johnson poured her soul into.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 01:01 PM PDT

    My love for Tlou isn’t a secret. Thanks to my family for these gems on my birthday ❤️

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 06:37 AM PDT

    My drawing of Ellie!

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 06:14 PM PDT

    The Last of Us 1 and 2 are in my top 5 best games of all time.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 08:26 PM PDT

    The story, gameplay, world, soundtrack, characters so high quality the fact that it is possible to be this real and lived in blows my mind that its in a game. The simplicity of the original to the complex story and narratives to the sequel are infact the best in the industry. The fact that these games are so rich and detailed really show others in the buisness whats up. I recently played the last of us 1 and 2 and went in 2 a bit scared due to all the mixed reviews but i came out of them so invested in the story and combat.

    TLDR; Recently played part 1 and 2 and im blown away how great they are, cant wait for naughty dogs next project hopefully tlou2 remastered for ps5 or tlou3

    submitted by /u/x_Junkster_x
    [link] [comments]

    The Last of Us Part II Vinyl [Transparent white & color]

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 04:56 PM PDT

    I designed and 3D printed Ellie's switchblade!

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 06:43 PM PDT

    Finally completed the whole collection (released so far)!

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 04:37 AM PDT

    My lock screen and home screen wallpapers, what do you guys think?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 09:15 AM PDT

    My Last of us Photoshop Work

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 04:02 PM PDT

    Thought this dudes photomode pic was pretty badass so I did a 20 hour piece on it with graphite , open to critiques and advice since I'm still relatively new to art

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 12:18 AM PDT

    When your feeling that Spark Between Ellie and Dina

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 09:28 PM PDT

    Last of Us 2 Documentary?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 09:38 PM PDT

    I loved the "Grounded" making-of documentary for Last of Us 1, and I'm really hoping we get something like that for Part 2. They must have people filming in anticipation of something like that, buts it's nearing a year since the release and I'm wondering if anyone in the community has heard anything?

    submitted by /u/Working-Sandwich6372
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t figure out how to make it live

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 03:31 PM PDT

    I need to stop obsessing over this damn game because the pain is just too much ��

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 08:12 PM PDT

    My iPhone wallpaper

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 12:26 AM PDT

    I was looking at stickers online which made me think of stencils. I should add I’ve never made stencils before, but a WLF stencil would be cool.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 03:53 PM PDT

    "Kiddo quicksketch"

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 02:49 PM PDT

    Part 3 ��

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 10:20 PM PDT

    How gory do y’all think the hbo show will be?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 12:55 AM PDT

    Issue with Joke #4 TLOU Remastered

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 06:54 PM PDT

    So I'm in the hotel lobby. Halfway through the hotel chapter, I realized I missed the joke. I reloaded the checkpoint, picked back up the collectible and subsequent training manual for good measure with the known glitches. But when I climb back up the ladder, Ellie is already outside the window waiting to cross over to the other side of the hotel. Is there any way to bring her back inside to tell the joke? I've walked around downstairs and stuff but she won't follow. Which is funny and annoying because this girl is always in my way usually. Lol. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/ProjectWinter7305
    [link] [comments]

    Game lore question: do they ever explain infected walls?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 09:04 PM PDT

    In the games there are instances where there is infected imbedded in the walls, or infected type growth on the walls. Is there an in game lore explanation for this? It seems like the stages are runners, stalkers, clickers, bloater/shambler/rat king. Where does the wall growth fit in?

    submitted by /u/carljbruce
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment